These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 Polaris 2X
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Senior Modder

Lino Lakes

1589 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2009 :  18:41:58  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Finally getting around to this one. Scored it on my PW HAUL referenced in the OMFG thread.

Insert Image:

So far I've installed a charging port and a new back rack & rail. The charging port is a trailer hitch lights connector that happened to fit very nicely with minimal modification in the gas cap hole.

41.28 KB

40.48 KB

52.36 KB

The previous owner had the bright idea of popping in drywall screws into the rear tires for a traction aid. Unfortunately, they're LOUD and scratch the crap out of the sidewalk. SO, I have a new pair of rear wheels enroute. (2 pairs actually - one set for the Polaris 700, project page to follow soon)

37.88 KB

Sounds like someone at my Mom's work is looking for a PW, so the Ninja I did up for them may go to mom's co-worker, and this will go to my parent's since I have the 700 here too.

Plans for this include just 12v, lights (obviously) as soon as I get up the motivation to light up the Gator first. I'm a little LED'd out after the Silverado.

More to come soon...

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Polaris 2X ; Polaris 700; Xtreme Machine ; 12v Super 6 Firerock
Gaucho Grande; Tinkerbell Ninja; 12v S6 Trail Rider; Brute Force 24v

Edited by - CJB on 05/18/2009 18:45:50
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: