These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Speed
 ninja hits 11MPH!!!!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ebusby
Journeyman Modder

okinawa
Japan

158 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2006 :  20:43:28  Show Profile
well i finally got the 267s in the ninja and wow this thing flies. i bought a hot wheels radar gun ($28 here) and wow it is worth every penny. no marking lines and more. just walk out side and pull the trigger! in any sense the quad cruises along great at a whopping 11MPH. needless to say the kid is all grins!

next i have 2 more 267s and looks like the Xtreme Machine is the next test with the larger tires and i will test the 19T gearboxes out of the jeep to see what kind of speed it will hit.

more to come.

power wheeling internationally!

Giranger
Apprentice Modder

USA

88 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  06:00:28  Show Profile  Visit Giranger's Homepage
Sweet, where did you get the 267's? Thanks Jeff

Check out my Project (4-Real Jeep) at http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=721

1 Aftershock Wrangler(Super modded)
2 Barbie Cruizin' Tunes Wranglers
1 Girls Wrangler
1 Old Ninja
2 New Ninjas
1 Silverado
1 Peg Tractor w/tilt bed
Old Fisher Price Sportscar
Go to Top of Page

ebusby
Journeyman Modder

okinawa
Japan

158 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  01:17:56  Show Profile
i got them from allelechtmltronics. here is the link http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/DCM-267/search/DC_MOTOR,_3-24_VDC_. at only 3.50 ea not a bad deal!

Go to Top of Page

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  06:58:09  Show Profile
Good info to know! Sounds like we're running the same setup. Are you running 18V or 24V? (we're running 24V w/ 267's in the KFX). I was just talking to my wife yesterday about the speed...I told her I suspected he was doing 10+ mph.
It's funny, he was out riding yesterday and he drew quite a crowd. Our neighbors had some people over and they were all outside watching, commenting, pointing, and smiling while he was doing burnouts, 180's, donuts and power-slides. LOL, he likes to show off on it.
Go to Top of Page

ebusby
Journeyman Modder

okinawa
Japan

158 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2006 :  10:05:34  Show Profile
sounds like you got a daredevil on your hands. my kids usually gets the same reaction and he loves it! ours is at 24V also, with a head light. he loves to drive at night as well. i am in the process of designing Air Force decals for it now. pictures soon to come. also mine doesnt really do much sliding as we have put modified bike tires in the wheels for traction. and wow does this think grip and go! he also has an Xtreme Machine that is soon to see the next set of 267s and with the larger tires we should see more speed. we will see!!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: