These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 Enforcer R/C project (WHEEL DESIGN PICS UP)
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  09:55:39  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message
I picked up a powerwheels enforcer the other day from a neighbor. Its missing some parts, and is pretty dirty but should cleanup good. I have most of the parts, just need to get a servo for the steering. Once I get it working, ill work on it going faster. Pics and possible videos of the build to come soon. Thanks and happy modding!

Edited by - monclovaPWmods on 11/18/2008 20:44:21

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  15:47:46  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message
Heres some pictures, if anybody has any ideas or sugestions, feel free to let me know

Go to Top of Page

G I Joe
Expert Modder

Windsor
Ontario
Canada

616 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  19:01:04  Show Profile
LIGHTS!! and lots of em! Im working on an enforcer right and have picked up about 120-160 LED's to hook up for a more realistic police jeep.
Go to Top of Page

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  21:07:10  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message
Oh I was planning on it! Lights and a sound system! All that after I set up the R/C system. I got the forward/reverse set up today its not installed yet though. Im going on payday to get a servo for the steering.
Go to Top of Page

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2008 :  22:32:55  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message

This is the front bumper, that black bracket is going to hold a winch motor and pully and the modified lights will be wired in (police flashers!) :)

This is a close up of the front light, im actually going to take an old busted bumper and cut the rounded ends off to make the housings

As you can see two holes drilled in the back for wiring

This is the rear bumper, where the gas spout used to be is going to be where I put the retractible plugin and im using the other other bracket on the back for either a antenna holder or a trailer hitch.

Im going to be making all my modification drawings with my Inventor program. Its great and detailed and I can mess around with different materials.

Edited by - monclovaPWmods on 11/17/2008 23:54:09
Go to Top of Page

wheres
Journeyman Modder

Cary
NC
USA

475 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  06:04:59  Show Profile  Send wheres a Yahoo! Message
Inventor? who makes it and where can I find out more, I need something like that, I end up doing all my drawings in microsoft paint lol

"where's muh tools..."

92.05 KB

metal frame sahara @ 18V
metal frame safari @ 18V
maroon firebird metal frame wrangler @ 12V (2 pedal)
Baby Baja beetle @12V
Peg Perego Quad w/Gaucho motors and tires @12V
Custom 6WD ARGO/ROVER/TANK
Pink Harley
Black Harley Drag Trike
Extreme Machine - 21Ts 12V
Go to Top of Page

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  07:12:03  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message
It is an autodesk product, the same people that make autocad. I get it through school.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=4246282
Go to Top of Page

monclovaPWmods

Monclova
Ohio
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2008 :  20:42:52  Show Profile  Send monclovaPWmods a Yahoo! Message
WHEELS:

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: