These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  13:47:57  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by BonnerBB

Post 1046

LOL!!!!!

Post 3064

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/22/2008 14:26:43
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  14:29:13  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Gameboy - Did you get me email about you know what?

I sent it twice now and have a suspicion that it is sitting in your SPAM folder because all of the references that you made TO ME in regards to ViAXGR@A and CI@ALIS!

Check your SPAM jackass!

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/22/2008 14:41:56
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  07:51:41  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know that you are a MPW addict when you have Mattels Consumer relations phone number programed on your speed dial of your cell phone!

Mattel Consumer Relations: 800-348-0751

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  08:12:10  Show Profile
quote:

You know that you are a MPW addict when you have Mattels Consumer relations phone number programed on your speed dial of your cell phone!

Mattel Consumer Relations: 800-348-0751

yup, its been in the house phone for a year now. cell too.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2008 :  21:30:05  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know that your a MPW addict when you have TNC Scooters phone number programmed into your cell phone... Right Gameboy?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2008 :  21:34:49  Show Profile
quote:

You know that your a MPW addict when you have TNC Scooters phone number programmed into your cell phone... Right Gameboy?

right!!

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2008 :  12:17:03  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
Jesus, no wonder why Bonner's post count is growing at an unprecendented rate, and Gameboy keeps pulling away from me...... after seeing this thread, I see why.

And Bonner wondered why I didn't want to move this thread for him

I know the cure.... maybe jasncab can set it up so that posts in this section don't count on your total?

Projects: Jeep, Bigfoot, Lil' Quad, Dora Quad, Dirt Grinder, Nascar, Intro, Ultimate Gaucho
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2008 :  12:22:15  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Post 1277

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 06/10/2008 12:22:35
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  20:46:43  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know you are a MPW addict when someone calls your house and asks for you by your MPW Screen name and the wife knows who you are talking about! Right Gameboy!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 06/19/2008 20:47:24
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  20:53:18  Show Profile
quote:

You know you are a MPW addict when someone calls your house and asks for you by your MPW Screen name and the wife knows who you are talking about! Right Gameboy!

you did that? she didnt tell me that. that is cool, or scary, i dont know which.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  20:55:46  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Did I - Did I not... Did I - I Did Not!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  21:48:04  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know you are a MPW addict when every time you get in a fight with your spouse the words, "STUPID POWER WHEELS" comes out of their mouth.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  07:10:06  Show Profile
haha... i don't get that phrase from my wife, actually she refers my power wheels habit as my "Girlfriend". So when i get on her nerves, she tells me that I should attend my girlfriend's needs, OR go see your girlfriend. I had that same problem when I use to own a muscle car that I'm always working on, implying it as my girlfriend, I would have never guessed my Power Wheels hobby has turned into my girlfriend.

"Saving the landfills, one Power Wheels at a time."
XPWMNE Club President
'98 PW Jeep (not updated)
PW/Peg Jeep Wheelie (not updated)

Edited by - wickedways on 07/02/2008 07:13:30
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  21:37:05  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Swhenrik's First Mod

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 07/07/2008 21:37:17
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  11:36:40  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
When that happened, I was afraid my son was laying under it dead. The impact could have easily broke his neck.

Projects: Jeep, Bigfoot, Lil' Quad, Dora Quad, Dirt Grinder, Nascar, Intro, Ultimate Gaucho

Edited by - swhenrik on 07/08/2008 11:37:54
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  12:09:25  Show Profile
My 3 year old climbed up on my motorcycle and fell off on to his side on the concrete floor on Sunday. Seemed fine after a few minutes.

Kids bounce.

------------------------------------------------
Screamin Demon (600 watt scooter motor, 36v scooter controller)
Red Harley (trike, 24v scooter controller, 13t MFJ gearboxes/motors)
KFX Quad (24v scooter controller, MFJ 12t gearboxes/motors)
Fire Rescue Jeep (24v scooter controller, 15t #7 gearboxes/motors)
Franken(berry)beast (24v scooter controller, 2-250Watt Scooter motors)
Grave Digger (21T gearboxes)
Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Barbie Cruzin Tunes Jeep (24v scooter controller)
TCV Indy Racer (24v scooter controller)
Gator (on hold)
Silverado Dragster (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Metal big wheel (24v scooter controller)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  13:56:39  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by treebeme

Kids bounce.
That's funny... when my wife says I'm being too rough with the kids, I look at her and say "I don't think so, they're made of rubber!"

Though there's still an elastic limit.... the day depicted in that diagram, I thought for sure we exceeded it

Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  14:02:43  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by swhenrik

quote:
Originally posted by treebeme

Kids bounce.
That's funny... when my wife says I'm being too rough with the kids, I look at her and say "I don't think so, they're made of rubber!"

Though there's still an elastic limit.... the day depicted in that diagram, I thought for sure we exceeded it

Yeah, I guess. Both my sons have broken their arms already. But that was the work of stairs and jumping off a tall headboard, not their toys.

------------------------------------------------
Screamin Demon (600 watt scooter motor, 36v scooter controller)
Red Harley (trike, 24v scooter controller, 13t MFJ gearboxes/motors)
KFX Quad (24v scooter controller, MFJ 12t gearboxes/motors)
Fire Rescue Jeep (24v scooter controller, 15t #7 gearboxes/motors)
Franken(berry)beast (24v scooter controller, 2-250Watt Scooter motors)
Grave Digger (21T gearboxes)
Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Barbie Cruzin Tunes Jeep (24v scooter controller)
TCV Indy Racer (24v scooter controller)
Gator (on hold)
Silverado Dragster (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Metal big wheel (24v scooter controller)
Jeep Aftershock

Edited by - treebeme on 07/08/2008 14:03:30
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2008 :  15:07:47  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You got jumpers do ya tree!

My 3.75 year old is destined to lose his two front baby teeth early! They are both slightly loose from him falling on his face occasionally. Luckily no PW accidents yet.

Sorry to bring up that sore subject Swhenrik... Guess the incident is not as funny as your CAD drawing of it was!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 07/08/2008 15:09:08
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  20:57:56  Show Profile
i've got a quick funny story (sort of)

Edited by - sennhenn on 07/18/2008 21:01:55
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  21:01:26  Show Profile
I found a guy on craigslist who wanted to trade his kid's mustang for a girls jeep. Well a few weeks later I actually contacted him, and we're going to swap. While I'm talking with him he mentioned taht my name seemed familiar and that he recalled it from www.modifiedpowerwheels.com and asked if i was the same guy.

I guess annonimity is a little more important than I realized. I'm glad that i've been a square dealer. It could've led to some real awkward stuff otherwise.

Edited by - sennhenn on 07/18/2008 21:02:06
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  21:15:24  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 07/18/2008 21:42:01
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  21:36:47  Show Profile
I actually have it outside right now. I'm trying to tighten up the front end sag that I told him about. It'd be nice to give him the best I can make it. It sounds like he's willing to take it as is. It does have some nice custom sennhenn-led-headlights :)

sennhenn
((i keep forgetting to turn my sig pic off)) i figure this is your thread so i'll keep it outta here

Edited by - sennhenn on 07/18/2008 21:38:20
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  21:48:27  Show Profile
quote:

OMG... I mean

I've read a bunch about the sag in the jeeps, what do you think... could I just pull the spindle pushnut off and add a washer just above the body then put the pushnut back on real snug.

sennhenn
ps: thx

Edited by - sennhenn on 07/18/2008 21:50:21
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  20:42:21  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by sennhenn

quote:

OMG... I mean

I've read a bunch about the sag in the jeeps, what do you think... could I just pull the spindle pushnut off and add a washer just above the body then put the pushnut back on real snug.

sennhenn
ps: thx

Thank you so much for that great used PW that you sent over to my nephew. HE LOVES IT!!! And those Sennhenn LED headlights you installed worked awesome from what my brother told me. He told me that the PW he got from you is the best one on the block. Meaning all the other kids on the block were envious of his. Thanks alot Sennhenn - You rock!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  23:43:12  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know you are a Power Wheel Aholic when you can't figure out what color what Huricane you want for your FETUS!!!!!

Yes, I am talking about you Conlinsmom!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 08/01/2008 23:43:38
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  21:52:54  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know you are a Power Wheel Aholic when you have 18 cars in your 2 car garage!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 08/10/2008 23:47:20
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:24:06  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know you are a Power Wheel Aholic when one of your items on your Wife's Honey Do list is to sale some power wheels so she can get to the X-mas decorations in time for Xmas.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:25:07  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Just 6 more post...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:26:14  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Just 5 more post...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:28:19  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Just 4 more post...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:29:24  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Just 3 more post...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:30:35  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Just 2 more post...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:35:35  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
This is it.... POST 2000.... I am a Senior Modder now as of 11:33 p.m. on 12/8/08!!!

Do I get another star - do I get a new title?? What will it be? Here I go!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  22:37:09  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Damn - I didn't get a new title or a new star..... What a disappointment!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2008 :  23:36:39  Show Profile
quote:

Damn - I didn't get a new title or a new star..... What a disappointment!

2500 is the new title, and the stars stay the same, i think, so all your postwhoring did you no good in the short run but in the big picture it got you 7 post closer to "advanced modder". yea...

congrats PW.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  10:44:11  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by gameboy
congrats PW.

At least I can say that I am in 3rd place on the MPW divorce meter.
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/members.asp

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2008 :  20:02:08  Show Profile
only 2200 behind me, and closing fast. rock on dude.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  14:52:40  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

desertmedic

7 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  10:50:51  Show Profile
I am too new here, and too new to Texas. This thread I way over my head. So with this PWMOT is it like a gang? Is there an initiation? Where, besides Craigslist can I find PW in Texas?

Super 6 Mcqueen (soon super 12V)
02 CRF450R with 04 plastics (more engine and suspension mods than I remember)
06 TTR50
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2009 :  22:38:38  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by desertmedic

I am too new here, and too new to Texas. This thread I way over my head. So with this PWMOT is it like a gang? Is there an initiation? Where, besides Craigslist can I find PW in Texas?

Yes - were a gang... This will help you find Power Wheels in Texas!
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7436

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2009 :  21:39:10  Show Profile
Hey Bonner, I was wondernig if there is some known (or maybe unknown) problem with the 'email-me' function of the site. I've been trying to cmmunicate with someone and the process had been halted because we weren't receiving emails from each other through that function, only the subscribe to function was working... and thus the only reason I noticed an issue.

I'm going to send you an email-me, but also a standard email, as i do have your edress :) I'm just testing this since I have an established two-way with you.

sennhenn

Daddy's Collection is getting out of control. (and this picture is way dated: it includes 4 we don't have anymore, and doesn't show 5 newer ones!)
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  11:10:32  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Shoot an email to the admin...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  13:25:31  Show Profile
will do, thanks BBB
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  11:54:36  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2009 :  12:58:38  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by FjCruiser

ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO ECHO

yea, its pretty dead in here. not much has gone on since bonner has stopped comming by.

how you been?

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  01:10:43  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Good, how have you been? Havent seen you in a while. Got some paint, so I should be painting Harley #2 soon... wish me luck lol. Hopefully after all the reading I have done it will come out better than the first.

Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  01:11:48  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message

Make Bonner come back, he seems pretty cool, and I like the Bonner Governor, good idea.

Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  07:25:39  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by FjCruiser

Good, how have you been? Havent seen you in a while. Got some paint, so I should be painting Harley #2 soon... wish me luck lol. Hopefully after all the reading I have done it will come out better than the first.

nope, been busy with modfiedelectricscooters and horses and ... well you get the point. but im still here, just not as much.

good luck, painting is easy.

as for bonner, i have seen him less and less on the site. i agree he is kinda cool, but he seems to be busy also.

if you need something, just shoot me an email.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  15:01:14  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Will do, I also have your number somewhere in my email, incase of a major PW emergency lol. Might need some help with some scooter motors/controller later on

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: