These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  14:09:44  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread!

A place for people to take PWMOT members to have irrelevant stupid conversations about nonsense so we don't have to Hijack your threads!

Also, a place for us to talk to ourselves so our Post Counts go up!

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/29/2008 21:25:20

HobbyMasters
Senior Modder

Red Bank
NJ
USA

1349 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  14:53:46  Show Profile  Visit HobbyMasters's Homepage
Free post!!!

HobbyMasters is the largest official Power Wheels Service Center
Saving the world one Power Wheels at a time.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  14:57:45  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Yes - all post are Free on this page! Can you add it as an item at www.Hobbymasters.com - for $0.00

Want to be a sponsor of my Hijack Prevention Thread... I can send you a application!

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:03:31  Show Profile
I like corn dogs.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:05:34  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Yes but dogs lick their butts!

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:06:33  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Gameboy - where have you been? You are suppose to be the PWMOT VP and help me when the "El Diablo Moderator" starts to beat up on me with his super powers. He has been trying to make me look stupid all day long...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/29/2008 15:08:06
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:12:10  Show Profile
dude, believe it or not, there are days that i do have to work. i know there are those here that dont think i have a job, "El Diablo Moderator", but i am at work now and also trying to some honey-do's at home so i have been kinda short on the site lately. sorry.

as fas as the you looking stupid thing, i think your going to have as much trouble discrediting that thought/image as i do. i wake up in the morning and i look stupid, i just cant deny it.

btw, did i ever tell you "i'm a weiner"?

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:19:55  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You know wiener dogs lick their BUTT's! (Inside Joke)

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:21:33  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Hey "El Diablo Moderator" could you move this thread for me to the PWMOT sub-forum? Please - pretty please!!! Just pull out some of that Moderator Sprinkle Dust and whisk it away! POOF!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/29/2008 15:26:33
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:28:41  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by BonnerBB

He has been trying to make me look stupid all day long...
Didn't have to try very hard!

quote:

Hey "El Diablo Moderator" could you move this thread for me to the PWMOT sub-forum?
Nope... just like dogs licking their butts.... it doesn't belong there!

Projects: Jeep, Bigfoot, Lil' Quad, Dora Quad, Dirt Grinder, Nascar, Intro, Ultimate Gaucho
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:32:20  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Hmmmm..... What makes you think I was talking to you?

Why does it not belong there? Did you not see the changes that "El Admin" made to the clubs section?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/29/2008 15:55:04
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:56:03  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Let me try this again: POOF!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  15:57:35  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
POOF!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  20:33:04  Show Profile
hey i wonder if i can hijack this thread by asking a question then never subscribing to it or looking at it again. (the last part I certainly can not do)
maybe it could be hijacked by aimlessly endlessly typing like it's the only thing i could possibly do right now. like you must (for some odd reason) feel compelled to read this blather even though i already warned you in advance. why did someone find MY website (which my wife made me take out of my profile) and post in my cat's memorial post a question about powerwheels?

what's worse.... she asked me "how do i make my powerwheels faster. 2.5 to 5pmh... is there a screw or something. Was that one of you guys? i mean seriously, either someones just trying to p*ss off my wife or this woman is really just that pathetic. I guess I better go and edit the blog to remove that nonsense. i should have told her wear the screw really belonged.
see i told ya i could hijack

but seriously, i;m glad i found a place to vent, even if im not in texas.
B

Daddy's Collection is getting out of control. (and this picture is way dated: it includes 4 we don't have anymore, and doesn't show 5 newer ones!)
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  21:07:36  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by sennhenn

hey i wonder if i can hijack this thread by asking a question then never subscribing to it or looking at it again. (the last part I certainly can not do)
maybe it could be hijacked by aimlessly endlessly typing like it's the only thing i could possibly do right now. like you must (for some odd reason) feel compelled to read this blather even though i already warned you in advance. why did someone find MY website (which my wife made me take out of my profile) and post in my cat's memorial post a question about powerwheels?

what's worse.... she asked me "how do i make my powerwheels faster. 2.5 to 5pmh... is there a screw or something. Was that one of you guys? i mean seriously, either someones just trying to p*ss off my wife or this woman is really just that pathetic. I guess I better go and edit the blog to remove that nonsense. i should have told her wear the screw really belonged.
see i told ya i could hijack

but seriously, i;m glad i found a place to vent, even if im not in texas.
B

You obviously found a new supplier for your CRACK!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

sennhenn
Expert Modder

NJ
USA

585 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  21:15:39  Show Profile
thanks, i needed another hit

Daddy's Collection is getting out of control. (and this picture is way dated: it includes 4 we don't have anymore, and doesn't show 5 newer ones!)
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  21:20:03  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Your out of control tonight man...

Is everything O.K.? Are you using the computer in the doghouse? On your second 4 pack of Guinness by chance?

Are you'se Irish?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/29/2008 21:52:32
Go to Top of Page

cuarto_bate
Journeyman Modder

Isabela
Puerto Rico
USA

147 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  05:29:30  Show Profile
Hey BonneBB i'm goint to be for 2 weeks in Edingburg TX for vacation in July, can I join the PWMOT club for 2 weeks? ja ja ja ja ja ja ja!
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  05:58:19  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by cuarto_bate

Hey BonneBB i'm goint to be for 2 weeks in Edingburg TX for vacation in July, can I join the PWMOT club for 2 weeks?

hahaha... thats funny!

quote:

ja ja ja ja ja ja ja!

For some reason, that reminds of of jaja binks.. don't ask.

"Saving the landfills, one Power Wheels at a time."
XPWMNE Club President
'98 PW Jeep (not updated)
PW/Peg Jeep Wheelie (not updated)
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  06:07:26  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:

Hey BonneBB i'm goint to be for 2 weeks in Edingburg TX for vacation in July, can I join the PWMOT club for 2 weeks? ja ja ja ja ja ja ja!

Edinburgh, TX for vacation hmmm... What's the attraction that would want you to be there for 2 weeks?

Nope - but you can be a guest speaker at our meeting though!

Oh wait - we haven't had a meeting yet - but were about to!

Details to come!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/30/2008 06:19:48
Go to Top of Page

cuarto_bate
Journeyman Modder

Isabela
Puerto Rico
USA

147 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  06:35:03  Show Profile
My brother in law lives there.
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  07:12:52  Show Profile
quote:

My brother in law lives there.

i guess your b.i.l. could join, and he could bring you along as the guest speaker.

i dont think there is a temp. membership so far. or you could buy a house and live here 2 weeks out of the year, that should qualify you, but you could only be a member 2 weeks out of the year, after that we would have to go back to making fun and jokes about you.

just kidding.
Go to Top of Page

cuarto_bate
Journeyman Modder

Isabela
Puerto Rico
USA

147 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  07:39:41  Show Profile
I was just kidding about joining the club, just wanted an extra post to get my fisrt STAR ja ja ja ja!!!! Hey Gameboy i left a question in the modifiedelectricscooters.com forum. When you have some time avaliable check it out. Thanks!

http://www.modifiedelectricscooters.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=196
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  12:17:52  Show Profile
no problem, i will get there when the kids go to sleep, i can think better. i have a build up just like yours on the way too. will post pics soon, i got to get a welder first.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  21:25:49  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
You might check with a local machine shop... I have used one in the past that charged me like $5.00 a weld for a outdoor patio chair that has broken... $15.00 later and the chair was as good as new!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/01/2008 08:16:36
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  20:57:34  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Is posting the Jeff Foxworthy New England Jokes on the New England Club Tread bad?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/01/2008 20:57:46
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  21:08:56  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Has anyone seen Gameboy? I am worried about him - he was not on ALL day today? Did someone give him the day off or did he possibly get wisked away by some aliens that escaped from Power Wheels Modders of Area 51 a.k.a. the SW/USA/Arizona Group?

There haven't been any ransom notes floating around on the boards for his return have there? God - I hope he isn't frozen in a iceburg in New England.

ARE YOU O.K. GAMEBOY????? WHERE ARE YOU?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/01/2008 21:11:56
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  21:19:50  Show Profile
awww... are you lonely???

"Saving the landfills, one Power Wheels at a time."
XPWMNE Club President
'98 PW Jeep (not updated)
PW/Peg Jeep Wheelie (not updated)
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  21:30:58  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by wickedways

awww... are you lonely???

What did you do with him?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  13:22:54  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Don't everyone be alarmed! What ever forces that took Gameboy from us yesterday has let a hold of him... So your gearboxes have nothing to worry about any more.

Welcome back gameboy!! You are going to have to post twice as many times today to get you back on your schedule!!! Please leave a message here on the PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread if you are going to take a day off or if you have been kidnapped by the New England Icebergs!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/02/2008 13:23:18
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  13:24:12  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Oh - by the way New England had a post on their club forum for a new logo ideas - I wanted to submit my first idea for them...

Power Wheels Modders

OF NEW ENGLAND

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  15:56:41  Show Profile
sorry bout that. nice to know that i would be missed. im not used to that feeling. i had a bright idea yesterday, everyone knows how those turn out, anyway i went and got 2 yards of topsoil(poo mixed with some other stuff to make your yard look better) and unloaded that on the yard by my self yesterday. WHAT WAS I THINKING????? that sucked, now i remember why i hate yardwork, ITS WORK. anyway, im back, but kinda sorta back, i am working on fully varaible for one of the tx. members and i need to get it done. just about to finish.

gota go. back soon.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  14:35:11  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by gameboy

sorry bout that. nice to know that i would be missed. im not used to that feeling.

Ummm.... Gameboy, Ummmm..... I was just kidding - you can deflate your head now!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/10/2008 05:44:17
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2008 :  12:21:34  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

BONNER MADE A STICKY!!!

LOOKEY HERE-----> http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=16

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/09/2008 12:22:13
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  21:20:29  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Join XPWMNE!
Let the Modding egin!

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/14/2008 21:37:31
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  06:41:59  Show Profile
you like pushing that envelope, huh?

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  08:06:57  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
I just thought it was too funny to be lost on someone else's thread so I thought that this would be a good place to tease the New England bunch with it... I am waiting patiently for a back lash from W... Can't wait!

I never got any feed back from my recent New England club logo idea on page 2 so I thought I would try this!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 08:10:41
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  08:27:48  Show Profile
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 08:26:20

now thats cold. what did he say?

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  08:31:31  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
He just spammed us with a bunch of non-sense to get his post counts up...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 08:32:10
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  08:54:14  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:

Bonner,

I appreciate you taking the time to recognize me. As a token of my appreciation - all MPW members can get a Walmart Shopping Bag suit - complimentary - with any purchase. :)

Here is me wearing mine!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you seen my pink Tu Tu?

You are welcome!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 08:57:40
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  09:09:26  Show Profile
quote:

He just spammed us with a bunch of non-sense to get his post counts up...

maybe i aught to do that to keep ahead of swhenrik

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  09:33:29  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
I guess that I should post the MPW divorce gauge so everyone can see for themselves!

This is where you can see whom has the most posts and whom is closest to divorce because of it!

MPW Divorce Gauge

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 09:38:59
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  09:41:04  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Did you see the Wicked come back? Wonder why he locked it?
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5406

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2008 :  21:32:00  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
POWER WHEELS MODDERS

OF NEW ENGLAND
Let the Modding egin!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/15/2008 21:37:07
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  12:34:26  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:

thats funny, where do you come up with this crap

Gameboy - pls stop being so easily amused by Bonner, we understand he's the pres and you're only the vice-pres, kissing his !$#$@! isn't going to work you see, because its a club, a non-profit organization and you can't really move up any higher in the chain of command. Sorry i had to break it to you.
[/quote]

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  12:35:16  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
quote:

thats funny, where do you come up with this crap

Gameboy - pls stop being so easily amused by Bonner, we understand he's the pres and you're only the vice-pres, kissing his !$#$@! isn't going to work you see, because its a club, a non-profit organization and you can't really move up any higher in the chain of command. Sorry i had to break it to you.

Gameboy - that is not true - if I am assasinated or die in a PW accident - you are my succesor.

Wicked - quit hijacking project pages and playing your stupid belittling mind games on gameboy! It won't work!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/16/2008 12:39:42
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  11:15:32  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
My name is Bonner, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 4 years, 5 months, 21 days, 1 hour, 9 minutes and 54 seconds (1634 days).

I've not smoked 32681 death sticks, and saved $6,995.44.
I've saved 113 days, 11 hours and 24 minutes of my life.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  12:21:01  Show Profile
good for you. fyi, my wife is a smoker. is that going to bother you?
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  12:23:07  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Doesn't bother me. Unless she is going to hold me down, cram it in my mouth and make me smoke with her...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/22/2008 12:23:29
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  12:45:15  Show Profile
well, she shouldnt do that, but just making sure.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2008 :  13:37:10  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for checking...

Post 1046

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/22/2008 13:37:21
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly