These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 Reseller/Part Resources
 Need Replacement Tires for Dumar Raptor
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dukeboy

2 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  21:25:47  Show Profile
Does anyone know where to get replacement tires for a Dumar Yamaha Raptor? I got my son one for christmas and he has worn the wheels out. I have tried to find them on the web but no luck. It appears that there are quite a few ride on experts here, Can anyone help?

josebarrera

Panama
Florida
USA

47 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  09:21:36  Show Profile  Visit josebarrera's Homepage

I found this....hope it helps.

Welcome to Dumar International

For parts and service please contact us as follows:

Toll free: 866-424-0500

Fax: 714-521-8989

E-mail: info@dumarusa.com

http://www.dumarusa.com/

JOSE'

YELLOW GAUCHO GRANDE

YAMAHA RAPTOR

SUPER SIX FORD F150 12-VOLT

Go to Top of Page

dukeboy

2 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  09:10:06  Show Profile
JB,
Thanks Bro! I did finally get through to the folks at Dumar. I had their number prior to your post and tried several times with no luck. They dont have the best customer service!!
When I did get through today they said their accounting department was not in so they could not process my order...??? They took my order and gave me a reference number to call back with tomorrow. They said they will send me some new wheels at 10 bucks a pop plus shipping.
I would like to add that the stock wheels for this raptor are very thin and only lasted for three months of limited use. Does any one know of another thicker better constructed wheel that will fit? Or any suggestions on how to mod a thicker better wheel?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: