These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 PWMOT -Official Business!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  16:23:04  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

PWMOT MISSION STATEMENT

To unite all Texas Power Wheels owners and PW modding enthusiasts who seek to use, protect and preserve the growing hobby of Power Wheels modification. To encourage sharing of local knowledge, provide fellowship, and to provide a comprehensive knowledge base of experience and fabrication techniques for customizing Power Wheels to members of www.pwmot.org as well as all the members of www.modifiedpowerwheels.com

TEXAS CLUB CHARTER STATEMENT

I, Bonner B. Brinson, as the Texas Charter President will ensure our website will stay current and provide free information to all visitors. There is NO CHARGE to join PWMOT. This club will ALWAYS be free. Joining is very simple. Just CLICK HERE to JOIN US and to be added to our mailing list. You will then receive notifications of any upcoming local Texas PWMOT events, member ideas, interesting items for sale in Texas, etc.

Only Requirements: Must reside within Texas, must use our custom PWMOT avatar at ModifiedPowerWheels.com, must comply with our Code of Conduct.

Regards,

Bonner

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/26/2008 13:46:31

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2008 :  19:39:13  Show Profile
wow.. and I thought i've seen everything!

"Saving the landfills, one Power Wheels at a time."
XPWMNE Club President
'98 PW Jeep (not updated)
PW/Peg Jeep Wheelie (not updated)
Go to Top of Page

steveb
Journeyman Modder

st augustine
fl
USA

398 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  09:01:03  Show Profile
congrats on being the first official club.
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  10:19:38  Show Profile
we're here now, y'all join up and have some local fun.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  10:28:19  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Maybe you should change your screen name to Cowboy now that you are using that Texas drawl when you say Y'all...

Please tell me you are not sitting in your underwear with your cowboy boots and hat on with a peace of wheat hanging from your lips!

That's how all the movies portray us-ins!

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/04/2008 10:28:32
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  10:43:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by BonnerBB

Maybe you should change your screen name to Cowboy now that you are using that Texas drawl when you say Y'all...

Please tell me you are not sitting in your underwear with your cowboy boots and hat on with a peace of wheat hanging from your lips!

That's how all the movies portray us-ins!

dang your good. you got everything right except the underwear, its the wife's.
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  11:01:01  Show Profile
Like Texas is real.

------------------------------------------------
Screamin Demon (600 watt scooter motor, 36v scooter controller)
Red Harley (trike, 24v scooter controller, 13t MFJ gearboxes/motors)
KFX Quad (24v scooter controller, MFJ 12t gearboxes/motors)
Fire Rescue Jeep (24v scooter controller, 15t #7 gearboxes/motors)
Franken(berry)beast (24v scooter controller, 2-250Watt Scooter motors)
Grave Digger (21T gearboxes)
Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Barbie Cruzin Tunes Jeep (24v scooter controller)
TCV Indy Racer (24v scooter controller)
Gator (on hold)
Silverado Dragster (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Metal big wheel (24v scooter controller)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  11:02:31  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by swhenrik

quote:

I'm confused on one part:
[quote]...must use our custom PWMOT avatar...

Why not just "ask" people to put it in their "signature area" that they are a member, or have the pic as part of the signature, and allow them to continue to use an avatar to match their interests/personality? If Gameboy is that interested in toilets, then he should be able to have one as his avatar!

I offered to write PWMOT across the front of his toilet and he declined..

I have been to sites where images are in their signature - it can get really MESSY if they post alot!!! Gameboy is the #1 poster so the avatar change should be sufficient without being too obtrusive...

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/04/2008 11:03:39
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  13:37:19  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

PWMOT OFFICIAL BUSINESS POST

Please welcome Brian from Wichita Falls, TX our newest PWMOT member! Brian please reply to this message since I forgot to put a place on our form for you to put your modifiedpowerwheels.com screename! I fixed the form to include it now!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:04:25
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  13:49:24  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

New items added to http://www.PWMOT.org

Members list, Photo gallery, Videos section, Apparel and gift shop.

Also was added were a few new fields to the membership form.

If you guys think of anything that I am missing - let me know...

Also - please email me the link or attachment of any pictures or videos you would like for me to include on the site.

Of course you can always just give me the topic ID or link to something on this Forum!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:04:42
Go to Top of Page

sprale

Leander
TX
USA

7 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  19:27:33  Show Profile
Thanks for the link Gameboy! This is getting dangerous, but fun!

Power Wheels MX bike - 12V (x2)
Peg Perego Bearcat - 12V
Power Wheels Barbie Jeep - 12V
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  21:04:53  Show Profile
no problem,i know right now your having trouble finding the time, but pretty soon i wont be able to keep you off it.

good luck with that.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  21:41:13  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Sprale - when you gonna join our club?

Just gotta go here and click on Sign Up! http://www.pwmot.org/

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/06/2008 21:42:17
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  21:50:26  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Did you guys see Bdiamonds avatar? Very cool... Now we got to get sprale going...

Does anyone know exactly why Batteries Included thinks that Florida is in Texas? Should we send him the same going away present as Shawn?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/06/2008 21:51:19
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  08:00:13  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Everybody please welcome Sprale to PWMOT!!! He is our newest victim member of Power Wheels Modders of Texas...

A little about Sprale - he is Gameboys neighbor in Leander, Texas... He is willing to drive up to 50 miles for a good PW find. He is really new at this PW modding stuff and doesn't know how to find the time to do the mods - but Gameboy has assured him that it is so addicting that he will find the time. As usual he already blames Gameboy for his new soon to be obsession.

"It's all because of Gameboy"

Welcome Sprale!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:05:44
Go to Top of Page

khaos08
Journeyman Modder

USA

179 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  08:24:49  Show Profile
Quick question if I may. I am originally from Seymour, Texas, however I am stationed at Marine Corp Air Station Yuma, Arizona with Mals-13 Ground Support Equipment Mechanic/Electrician. My question is this: I currently do not live in Texas per say, so can I still join or will I have to wait until I return back to the Great State Of Texas to do so??? Thank you for your time.
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  08:29:27  Show Profile
are you planning to come back to texas some time soon? the main reason for texas requirment is so we can have get togethers at a central place, so if you plan your leave around the get togthers and are planning on coming back soon, then it shouldnt be a problem, but lets wait for bonnerbb's reply to make sure.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  08:45:52  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by khaos08

Quick question if I may. I am originally from Seymour, Texas, however I am stationed at Marine Corp Air Station Yuma, Arizona with Mals-13 Ground Support Equipment Mechanic/Electrician. My question is this: I currently do not live in Texas per say, so can I still join or will I have to wait until I return back to the Great State Of Texas to do so??? Thank you for your time.

khaos08 - I would like to first thank you for your service to our great country! Due to the nature of your profession that moves from post to post - I would say YES - you are eligible. Do you have family left in Seymore? You know one of our other PWMOT members is from Wichita which is a hop skip and a jump from Seymore.

I would assume you visit family in Seymore - so maybe we will schedule a PWMOT race/meet/get together around your visit...

Where are your PW's? And who rides them? Tell me you are not one of those 100lb. guys that buys them for themselves.

Please sign up here ->http://www.pwmot.org/form.html

P.S. Thanks Gameboy - you were right on!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/07/2008 08:49:08
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  11:46:31  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

I have added a new link to www.PWMOT.org for custom power wheels RSS EBAY and Craigslist searches and a RSS search link creator.

You can ask question about it on this thread:
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4850

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:05:26
Go to Top of Page

khaos08
Journeyman Modder

USA

179 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  14:07:29  Show Profile
Thanks for the approval bonnerbb... I am signing up now... I do not know about getting back to Texas anytime soon as I am leaving for Iraq in June and will not return until January. But I will be returning to Texas as soon as possible. I miss it, dont know why but I miss it, I guess its just the people, but some day I will return.
Go to Top of Page

bdiamond
Apprentice Modder

Wichita Falls
Texas
USA

75 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  20:34:19  Show Profile
You have done a great job on the website! Khaos08, if you ever get back to Seymour let me know. Bring your rides and I"ll bring mine
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  21:49:01  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Thanks bdiamond!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  19:22:42  Show Profile
Hey Bonner, just curious, shouldn't the club be PWMT, "of" doesn't get used in a acronym or USA would be USOA. Just a thought, thats all.

XPWMNE Club President
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  10:59:15  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by bdiamond

Hey BonnerBB, I live in Wichita Falls not Wichita

BDiamond,

I updated your profile on the website as well as the RSS feed. Unfortunately Wichta has more PW offerings than Wichta Falls... When you click on your RSS feed it will show 0 shared. That is because there is not anything in the Wichta Falls Craigslist for PW's nor within 75 miles on ebay.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/09/2008 11:11:35
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  11:07:13  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by wickedways

Hey Bonner, just curious, shouldn't the club be PWMT, "of" doesn't get used in a acronym or USA would be USOA. Just a thought, thats all.

There is no agreement on what to call abbreviations whose pronunciation involves the combination of letter names and words, such as JPEG and MS-DOS. These abbreviations are sometimes described as acronym–initialism hybrids, although most would group them under the broad meaning of acronym.

I pronounce our acronym as P. W. MOT. just because I like the sound of it.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  21:50:12  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

There is no agreement on what to call abbreviations whose pronunciation involves the combination of letter names and words, such as JPEG and MS-DOS. These abbreviations are sometimes described as acronym–initialism hybrids, although most would group them under the broad meaning of acronym.

LOL! No need to take it out of context with some mumbo jumbo thats irrelevant. A simple "just because I like the sound of it" is basically what I expected, just wasn't sure if that was the intent or not.

XPWMNE Club President
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2008 :  14:27:56  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL! No need to take it out of context with some mumbo jumbo thats irrelevant. A simple "just because I like the sound of it" is basically what I expected, just wasn't sure if that was the intent or not.

Sometimes I like to plagiarize Wikipedia so I can sound smart!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  15:37:37  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Everyone please welcome Kenneth a.k.a. khaos08 - our newest PWMOT member!

He comes from Seymore, Texas and is currently serving our great country in the U.S. Marine Corps and is stationed in Yuma, AZ!

He is willing to drive up to 250 miles for a good ebay and/or craigslist find!

You have probably seen alot of him lately as he has come on strong with his Dragster project that you all have probably read about. Unfortunately - NO pictures yet.

Please give him a warm welcome!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:06:06
Go to Top of Page

khaos08
Journeyman Modder

USA

179 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  16:07:33  Show Profile
Pics will get up soon, hopefully, there really isnt much to look at its pretty much stop right now... But yea I have driven to San Diego and Phoenix which is a got 200 + miles just to look at a PW... But thanks for having me on the team... I wont let yall down...
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2008 :  16:31:57  Show Profile
hey and howdy. welcome. (warm)

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  13:26:30  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by gameboy

hey and howdy. welcome. (warm)

Oh the sarcasm...

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  10:45:22  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

PWMOT members please welcome Glenn Watson a.k.a. glenn_watson our newest PWMOT member!

He is from Round Rock, Texas which is right outside of Austin…

He is willing to drive up to 60 miles for a good ebay and/or craigslist find!

Also, please welcome David Dunbar a.k.a. Dunbar another new PWMOT member!

He is from Tomball, Texas (which is basically Houston)!

He is willing to drive 150 miles for a good ebay/craigslist/freecycle find!

We are growing! As soon as we get enough members – Gameboy and I will start thinking about our first Official Meeting / Race /Swap Meet! He and I already have a few ideas…. If you have any – let us know!

This brings us to a total of 7 members! Take that New England!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:06:23
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  10:53:20  Show Profile
My brother use to live in Round Rock. Then he moved to Hutto and one of my other brothers joined him there last summer.

Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Gator (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  16:10:43  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by treebeme

My brother use to live in Round Rock. Then he moved to Hutto and one of my other brothers joined him there last summer.

well lets get'em signed up!!!!

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  16:42:52  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
quote:

quote:

That's the spirit Gameboy!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  18:32:22  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

quote:

That's the spirit Gameboy!

i'm trying, i am still getting used to my vice pres. statis. still a little new.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  18:52:18  Show Profile
damn rookies! Took 20 days and you all got 7 members... well yeeehawwww! We haven't even started the official club and we already looking at 8! muahahaha!

XPWMNE Club President
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  20:33:55  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Texas population - 20,851,820
New Englands population - 13,922,517

Warm, nice weather has caused the 20 million Texan's to leave their computers and actually go outside and let their children ride their Power Wheels. December is our biggest recruiting month as it sometimes gets below freezing that month!

New England is still trying to thaw out (even in April) their Power Wheel gearboxes - therefore they have lots of time to sit on the computer to recruit members for their non-existent club... The New England Power Wheel season is cut short due to the need to put 4wheel drive on all their vehicles in order to move 2 feet.

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/23/2008 20:36:37
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  20:59:03  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

The one is too old. His kids 15 and 20. The other has a pair of 11 year olds and they are heavily into rockets. He has one PW, and the idiot put a garden tractor battery in it. I pointed the FAQ's out to him and everything but he has failed to heed my warnings.

Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Gator (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  23:06:48  Show Profile
quote:

Texas population - 20,851,820
New Englands population - 13,922,517

You see, almost twice as many people than us, oh and btw, I'm recruiting another one that will be registering here on this site real soon to our non-existent club. I don't just recruit people thats already here ya know. Besides, I don't know this person so witness my inevitable skill of prospecting.

quote:

Warm, nice weather has caused the 20 million Texan's to leave their computers and actually go outside and let their children ride their Power Wheels.

Two things wrong with that statement, sorry to say (well not really). If that was true, then why you and GB, Pres and Vice Pres are on here 24/7? Hmmmm.. interesting, and the two biggest p0st wh0res as well! Now what would your children say

quote:

New England is still trying to thaw out (even in April) their Power Wheel gearboxes - therefore they have lots of time to sit on the computer to recruit members for their non-existent club...

But you see, that is O-K-A-Y. Our blood is thick, and winter provides us more ways of being creative with our power wheels on the ice and snow. We're not scared of the cold unlike some folks..

XPWMNE Club President
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  08:37:50  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

I just added two new links on the Cool Tools section of our web page.

One is to Auction Sniper for Ebay that I have been using for YEARS!!!

The other is a link to my favorite Google Product - their RSS Reader... If you already have a Google account then you really need to Login and check out this product. The PW favorite search URL creator (also on the Cool Links section of our website) goes hand and hand with the Google Reader product. Let me know if you need any help with any of these products!!!

Here is a link to the Cool Tools section of our site: http://www.pwmot.org/tools.html

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/25/2008 14:06:36
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  14:39:31  Show Profile
quote:

If that was true, then why you and GB, Pres and Vice Pres are on here 24/7? Hmmmm..

i find that statement offensive, i am only on here like 21/ 6 and a half.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  12:37:28  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

PWMOT members please welcome Scotty Wiley a.k.a. shovelhead our newest PWMOT member!

He is from Longview, Texas which is 132 miles east of Dallas - almost to Shreveport…

He is willing to drive up 100 miles roundtrip for a good ebay and/or craigslist find!

Also, please welcome Patrick Hoelzel a.k.a. TXST8tj another new PWMOT member!

He is from New Braunfels, TX which is outside San Antonio.

He is willing to drive 50 miles round trip for a good ebay/craigslist/freecycle find!

This brings us to a total of 9 members!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/28/2008 14:27:14
Go to Top of Page

glenn_watson
Apprentice Modder

Round Rock
TX

98 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  13:16:26  Show Profile
Welcome Scotty and Patrick!
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2008 :  07:02:30  Show Profile
hey, howdy and welcome to the club. we are here to help, and we're local... well sorta, texas is big.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  21:57:45  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

We've been googled... 3rd listing for the search term Power Wheels Modders of Texas

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=power+wheels+modders+of+texas&btnG=Search

Page 3 for the term Power Wheels Texas - we'll move up quick though!
http://www.google.com/search?q=power+wheels+texas&hl=en&start=20&sa=N

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 04/28/2008 22:02:28
Go to Top of Page

sprale

Leander
TX
USA

7 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  06:28:48  Show Profile
Googled? I feel violated. I need to shower...

Welcome guys!

Power Wheels MX bike - 12V (x2)
Peg Perego Bearcat - 12V
Power Wheels Barbie Jeep - 12V
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  09:58:34  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Thanks... If you feel violated by Google - you should see your house on the Google Street View!!!

B-

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/01/2008 21:38:49
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  21:36:32  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

I am going to only post Official Business on this thread for now on...

I have started a new thread in the PWMOT Sub-Forum for you to Free Talk! It's called the PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread!

Anybody who wants to use this thread for anything - please do so... Does not have to be PWMOT related! You do not have to be a member?

http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5173

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/01/2008 21:39:34
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2008 :  13:53:39  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Members of PWMOT,

Please check your email inbox for the official Evite to our first meet and race!

If you do not find your emailed invitation please contact BonnerBB so he may resend it to you.

The evite does ask you to r.s.v.p. on it with the day that best suits your schedule. Official date it to be determined based on the best turnout according to our alternate days on our evite.

We would like to extend our invitation to everyone on the boards to be our guest...

Thanks,

BonnerBB and Gameboy

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/26/2008 13:56:18
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2008 :  15:13:31  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message

Dear PWMOT members,

Did you get the evite invitation for the first PWMOT Meet and Race?

If you already RSVP’d on the evite then please ignore this post…

If you haven’t – please do so as soon as you can.

Gameboy and I are just trying to set a final date…..

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org

Edited by - BonnerBB on 05/28/2008 15:14:54
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly