These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 Feedback Lists
 Good Trader/Seller or Buyer
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

chopper

Illinois
USA

1228 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  11:31:05  Show Profile  Visit chopper's Homepage  Click to see chopper's MSN Messenger address
Please reply to this post with the name(s) of individual(s) here who you have done business with, and it was a positive experience.

Please do not post info on online resellers or physical stores, there is another forum for that (resellers/resources).

***PLEASE do no use this as a discussion forum***

Only list the member name/ebay ID and a desciption of why this person is a good seller.

Also, please remove your signature if it is more than a couple lines.

Edited by - chopper on 11/15/2007 13:53:17

TiddlerRacer
Senior Modder

Adrian
MI
USA

1849 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  15:30:19  Show Profile
Below is a list of people I have had outstanding experiences with, and would do business with again in the drop of a hat. In parenthesis is the number of transactions I have completed with each:

greatdane (2)
TheRASGuy (1)
ALKTRO (1)
K-Man (4)
Eman (1)
Johnny G(1)
rx3732 (1)
tecnicoloco (3)
ratkin (1)
makeitbad (1)
dpt (1)
gameboy (1)
AlanP (1)
Albert3 (1)
xj-boonie (1)
scorchin (1)
radarnick (1)
trayson (1)
batteries included (1)
Red Wrangler (2)
melonman (1)
jfoust (1)

****Testing the limits of Fisher Price engineering on a daily basis.****

Edited by - TiddlerRacer on 09/30/2009 19:10:59
Go to Top of Page

Jamesonsdad
Journeyman Modder

Fayetteville
Georgia
USA

342 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2006 :  21:10:33  Show Profile
K-man

Took time out of his day to show me his PW stuff, and didn't even get mad when Jameson spilled his soda on the floor.
Then he gave me a great deal to boot!

Second purchase was another good experience. K-man boxed and shipped my stuff Fedex the same day I bought it. Bought on Thursday and got on Saturday! Thanks K-man. Oh, and that box you used to send the stuff in was awesome too.

Edited by - Jamesonsdad on 08/06/2006 19:07:34
Go to Top of Page

TheRASGuy
Apprentice Modder

NJ
USA

98 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  12:18:07  Show Profile
TiddlerRacer - was great - shipped fast even BEFORE I paid his out of pocket costs. Glad I could help him clear out his garage.

Chopper - great to deal with - eventhough the wheels were 'free' he hooked me up shipped me the pink barbie wheels and I only paid shipping.....great to deal with...

Would recommend either of these folks as reliable, honest & just good people!

Yes it is a sickness ;-)

Green Jeep Wrangler @ 18V, Barbie Jeep - restoration work in progress White/Pink, 1 Red Wrangler - project car, (Horn, lights, fogs, siren, strobes, etc) a PW NINJA ATV (stock for now) and a Peg Gaucho w/o battery - another project.
Go to Top of Page

chopper

Illinois
USA

1228 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2006 :  12:32:11  Show Profile  Visit chopper's Homepage  Click to see chopper's MSN Messenger address
TheRASGuy - almost forgot i sent you those wheels...Boxed up some wheels for him, shipped them, then he paid via paypal....he even tacked on an extra 3% for paypal charges, and I hadn't even mentioned it! Great person to deal with!
Go to Top of Page

MonsterTy
Apprentice Modder

Lafayette
Indiana
USA

65 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  13:22:22  Show Profile
Indiana Dave A+ Seller

Indiana Dave, it was a pleasure doing business with you. If you come across any parts for that extreme machine, let me know! I've already got it stripped down and ready for paint.

Edited by - MonsterTy on 08/05/2006 13:22:52
Go to Top of Page

Indiana Dave
Journeyman Modder

110 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2006 :  17:59:17  Show Profile  Visit Indiana Dave's Homepage
MonsterTy... Good buyer! Pleasure meeting you this afternoon. Hope you don't get into trouble missing work to come pick that up.

3 1/2 ear old daughter is proud owner of:
Ready-Set-Go cart (too big for)
Barbie Beach Patrol Jeep - For Sale
Extreme Machine - for sale
Pink Barbie unibody Jeep. (nicest of bunch)
Silverado (may give to cousin)
Go to Top of Page

ALKTRO

THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS
USA

14 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2006 :  10:06:29  Show Profile
TiddlerRacer - A+++

Cannot even thank him enough for all of the help provided in shipping, yes... shipping (Greyhound, what a nightmare!) the metal framed Jeep I purchased off of him.

First off, the Jeep looks like it just rolled off of the assembly line at Fisher Price (1991, I guess that would be Kransco) for the year of this item 1991 with no work done to it at all!

The shipment of this item was a headache for all parties involved, but TiddlerRacer was more than happy to oblige and did a great job in packaging the item. Even on Greyhound bus lines, the Jeep made it to me in one contiguous piece! :)

So, my many thanks to TiddlerRacer for all of his efforts and help! Thanks-ALKTRO
Go to Top of Page

MonsterTy
Apprentice Modder

Lafayette
Indiana
USA

65 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2006 :  09:20:01  Show Profile
K-Man A+ Great Seller!!

I bought a pair of gearboxes w/ motors and recieved them quickly and in perfect condition. I also received2 extra motors and switches as a bonus! Thanks for a smooth transaction K-Man!

Go to Top of Page

ebusby
Journeyman Modder

okinawa
Japan

158 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2006 :  00:07:41  Show Profile
K-Man what a guy! i asked if anyone here had any 21T gearboxes. he was quick to respond and let me know he had just used his last 2, but had a 19T motor that i needed. he sent me the motor, 2 6V motors, and 2 switches. all brand new and all for absolutely nothing. plus he paid the shipping! all he said was thanks for serving our country. you know it is guys like that, that make people like me glad to serve in our Armed Forces!!!

guys like him are few and far between! if you ever get to do business with him you will see what everyone here sees!

thanks man!

power wheeling internationally!
Go to Top of Page

Eman

O,Fallon
MO
USA

42 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  16:48:15  Show Profile
I wanted to say thanks to TiddlerRacer for giving me such a great deal on all the parts I purchased from him. He is a great person to talk to and deal with. Everything came as promised and packaged to perfection. I just need to build Bounty Hunter two with all the awsome parts!!

Edited by - chopper on 11/15/2007 13:57:28
Go to Top of Page

Eman

O,Fallon
MO
USA

42 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2006 :  16:51:03  Show Profile
I need to thank K-MAN for giving me a great deal on a set of 21t boxes he is great to deal with. I wish he had more of them!!!

Edited by - chopper on 11/15/2007 13:57:50
Go to Top of Page

Johnny G
Journeyman Modder

WV

220 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  08:29:03  Show Profile
TiddlerRacer is excellent to do business with. He gave me an exceptional price and even added a couple freebies. Would definately do business with again.

Edited by - chopper on 11/15/2007 13:58:21
Go to Top of Page

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2006 :  11:33:50  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny G

TiddlerRacer is excellent to do business with. He gave me an exceptional price and even added a couple freebies. Would definately do business with again.

Johnny G
99 Sunjammer
99 Sunjammer "Dubster"
47cc Pocket Dirt Bike
03 YZ250
06 TTR50

I'll second that! Just received my package from him earlier this week. Thanks again!
Go to Top of Page

ratkin

Duluth
GA
USA

28 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2007 :  05:55:22  Show Profile
TiddlerRacer is awesome to deal with! I sent him an e-mail asking about the size of the item I was interested in, and he replied back within a couple of hours, with exact dimensions! When I decided to buy, I sent him an e-mail late in the afternoon, and he still got it out the same day in the mail! The item was packaged perfectly, and worked perfectly upon arrival. There were even free batteries for the thing!! He only charged exact shipping cost from USPS.

Thanks again!
Richard

Edited by - ratkin on 01/04/2007 06:08:30
Go to Top of Page

tecnicoloco
Apprentice Modder

Sonora
Mexico

77 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  18:27:01  Show Profile  Click to see tecnicoloco's MSN Messenger address  Send tecnicoloco a Yahoo! Message
Hi all:
I just want to say that TiddlerRacer is a real nice person to deal with,he follow up on the transaction 100%.

Kudos to TiddlerRacer A++++++++ Seller,I will buy from him again!!!

Thanks amigo for the spare parts for my son toys.

Tecnicoloco

*1st. Modified Power Wheels in Mexico*
Go to Top of Page

makeitbad
Journeyman Modder

228 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2007 :  10:39:23  Show Profile  Send makeitbad a Yahoo! Message
post of a great buyer, TiddlerRacer, great experience, promt with getting payment out, and even added a touch to original agreed amount due to extra cost of shipping....Thanks alot !!

I might be crazy, but my ideas are the only thing I own !
Go to Top of Page

dpt
Journeyman Modder

104 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  10:21:59  Show Profile
Got a part from TiddlerRacer this week. It arrived in perfect shape, great fit for my needs, and arrived FAST!! I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again, TiddlerRacer.
Go to Top of Page

rlsllc

27 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2007 :  21:46:14  Show Profile  Visit rlsllc's Homepage
AlanP at www.hobbymasters.com. Good prices, sent multiple Paypal invoices due to my inability to make up my mind, good parts. Cheap shipping. Thanks Alan!!

Grave Digger, stock for now, hoping to go 4x4
Xtreme Machine, 18 volts
'lil Kawasaki 12 volts
TBX 3-wheeler, going 2wd, 12 or 18 volts
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  06:31:31  Show Profile
well, here is my limited list of VERY GOOD sellers, these are people i would do bussiness with at the drop of a hat:

1-tiddlerRacer: shipped what he said he would and it arrived when he said it would, and as a plus the man knows EVERYTHING.

2-4kids4me: pays quick and is easy to work with.

3-colinsmom: very nice to work with, made everything easy on my part.
free is always better

4-tecnicoloco: before i got done with the email he had already paid... the man must have esp or something, wow. nice guy too.

5-mama: nice to work with.

6-coffee4m3plz: great guy, shipped when said and got a good product.

7-kartmark: nice guy and fast payer.

Edited by - gameboy on 12/01/2007 22:30:44
Go to Top of Page

btoneill

Maple Grove
MN
USA

42 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  20:20:16  Show Profile
Just did my first transaction on the site, did it with flashbeagle and it perfect. Shipped very quickly.

Would recommend doing any business with him.

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Batteries Included
Senior Modder

Deltona
Florida
USA

1474 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2007 :  10:04:33  Show Profile
These are the people that I have done business with. They were very prompt.

Greatdane
Tiddler Racer
Catastrophic

It's my Little Deuce Coupe...You don't know what I got.

Edited by - Batteries Included on 11/30/2007 05:41:25
Go to Top of Page

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2007 :  06:34:52  Show Profile
Just purchased a few things from Kube1. Great doing business w/ you Travis! Thanks!
Ryan

I know the voices in my head aren't real...but they have some really good ideas!
Go to Top of Page

radarnick
Journeyman Modder

Front Royal
VA
USA

442 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2007 :  18:22:04  Show Profile  Send radarnick a Yahoo! Message
Just got sadle bags formkmkblk90 great price and fast shipping
Go to Top of Page

Albert3
Apprentice Modder

Clark
NJ
USA

57 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  12:14:27  Show Profile
TiddlerRacer : Smooth transaction and fast delivery!
Thanks John,
Albert
Go to Top of Page

Red Wrangler
Journeyman Modder

USA

313 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2007 :  15:38:10  Show Profile
I just purchased a set of gear boxes from KMKBLK90. The information he provided was accurate and the product was as described. He shipped them right away which was greatly appreciated! I can recommend doing buisness with him.
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2007 :  19:14:12  Show Profile
Gameboy: Shipped ultra quick, found more items than I asked for + box to ship in, very friendly!! THANKS AGAIN!
Go to Top of Page

tecnicoloco
Apprentice Modder

Sonora
Mexico

77 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2007 :  00:58:10  Show Profile  Click to see tecnicoloco's MSN Messenger address  Send tecnicoloco a Yahoo! Message
I bought some parts a while ago from Tiddleracer and finally got my friend brought them down from Phoenix,Az to Mexico.

What a nice surprise to have all the parts that I paid for plus some extras and spares that I really needed to complete some projects.

John,is been a pleasure to do bussines with you,and I'm looking forward to do more bussines in the near future with you.

Thanks again for all your help.
Andy/Tecnicoloco

Go to Top of Page

mikeh
Journeyman Modder

Chicagoland
Illinois
USA

269 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  06:07:21  Show Profile
Colinsmom is a great seller. I bought her wiring harness:
http://modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2857
Fast shipping and no worries. Now I have a running Step2 MightyMac truck with a power wheels harness!

* Just had Another great deal with Colinsmom!

You're only young once, but you can allways be immature

Edited by - mikeh on 10/05/2007 05:55:53
Go to Top of Page

Chuckh

Timberlake
NC

23 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  08:32:05  Show Profile
Colinsmom was a pleasure to do business with. I bought an Enforcer Jr windshield from her. The part was exactly as advertised and the shipping was fast.

Thanks Colinsmom.
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  09:27:54  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
My experiences:

TiddlerRacer.... got 2 gearboxes and some accessories. Shipped right away, easy to communicate with. I haven't installed them in anything, but they look great.
(EDIT: I am running the motors and one gearbox on the Bigfoot, and they are working great)

Colinsmom.... got a gearbox and some accessories. Same as above, shipped right away, great communication, etc. And again, haven't tried anything yet, but parts looks great.

ICYFX1.... two 16T gearboxes, received them 9/18, and they look great!!!

Jay.... sent me one "hard to find" wheel driver for a Lamborghini... thanks again!!!

jhrussoiii.... two super 6 Lambo gearboxes, look great, feel smooth, have yet to try them.

Dariansdad.... two #3B gearboxes, motors, and drivers, now installed on the Dora Quad and working good.

Melonman..... Seat for Big Jake. Silly fast shipping.... though I think he cheated and sent it before I even paid Looks great!

Edited by - swhenrik on 08/13/2008 08:47:05
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2007 :  19:53:15  Show Profile
mikeh , Chuckh & swhenrik , great doing business with all of you.

Fast payments and easy to deal with!

Colin's Toys: Silver Gaucho, Kawasaki KFX Quad, Sport Tracker Quad, Gator, Big Jake Dumptruck, Extreme Machine, Little Tikes Indy Car, Hummer , Fire Rescue Jeep.
Go to Top of Page

TXST8tj
Journeyman Modder

Katy
TX
USA

166 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  05:38:15  Show Profile  Visit TXST8tj's Homepage  Send TXST8tj a Yahoo! Message
Red Wrangler....

thanks for a great transaction. great communication and fast shipping.

Project Sarge - a Jeep build
www.freewebs.com/powerwheelsjeep
Go to Top of Page

icyfx1

florida city
florida
USA

41 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2007 :  09:07:02  Show Profile
SWHENRIK,
Very fast payment and a cool guy. A++++ across the board.
Go to Top of Page

Albert3
Apprentice Modder

Clark
NJ
USA

57 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  11:13:38  Show Profile
Colinsmom:
Fast and simple! Got my HUGE box in under a week. Should have posted this sooner... having too much fun!
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2007 :  08:47:12  Show Profile
Albert3, great dealing with you too, Yes, that box was HUGE, thankfully everything fit , BARELY!

Colin's Toys: Silver Gaucho, Kawasaki KFX Quad, Sport Tracker Quad, Gator, Perego Polaris 700, Eliminator, Little Tikes Indy Car, Fire Rescue Jeep, Enforcer Jeep, Corvette.
Go to Top of Page

tecnicoloco
Apprentice Modder

Sonora
Mexico

77 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  01:08:25  Show Profile  Click to see tecnicoloco's MSN Messenger address  Send tecnicoloco a Yahoo! Message
Tiddleracer did it again,excellent communication,smooth transaction,very fast shipping.

Thanks John for the batteries,they hold pretty good charge.

Tecnicoloco

Go to Top of Page

tecnicoloco
Apprentice Modder

Sonora
Mexico

77 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  01:11:51  Show Profile  Click to see tecnicoloco's MSN Messenger address  Send tecnicoloco a Yahoo! Message
Gameboy,thanks for the parts,just what I needed to complete one of the many unfinished projects

Excellent commucation,fast shipping,very good deal.

Thanks amigo
Tecnicoloco

Go to Top of Page

tecnicoloco
Apprentice Modder

Sonora
Mexico

77 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2007 :  01:24:11  Show Profile  Click to see tecnicoloco's MSN Messenger address  Send tecnicoloco a Yahoo! Message

icyfx1 is a very nice person to deal with,he follow up the transaction in a very profesional manner,also checking almost everyday the status of the shipping,excellent communication.

Thanks for all your help,items just as described including pictures before purchase,he will go the extra mile to help you.

Thanks amigo,I'm very pleased to dealt with you.
Tecnicoloco

Go to Top of Page

wvhotwheeler
Journeyman Modder

Bluefield
WV
USA

118 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2007 :  18:04:30  Show Profile
Thanks to Jay I can get started on another one,Fast shipping and extra parts at no cost.VERY COOL!!!!!

Kenneth Stamper
Go to Top of Page

Albert3
Apprentice Modder

Clark
NJ
USA

57 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  18:22:56  Show Profile
More stuff from Colinsmom. Good thing my wife wasn't home. I don't think she could ever understand me paying to have broken wheels shipped to me LOL ! Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Albert3
Apprentice Modder

Clark
NJ
USA

57 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  18:27:26  Show Profile
Red Wrangler Wow! even provided the screws taped to the side pipes.
Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

TXST8tj
Journeyman Modder

Katy
TX
USA

166 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  08:20:10  Show Profile  Visit TXST8tj's Homepage  Send TXST8tj a Yahoo! Message
Smoka.....great guy to deal with. excellent communiction via email. kept me updated on progress with the product and worked with me to get exactly what i wanted.

the decals arrived very fast and look awesome! i couldn't be happier. they are exactly what i was looking for....and cheap.

thanks again Smoka! i will be doing business with you again.

Project Sarge - a Jeep build
www.freewebs.com/powerwheelsjeep
Ford F-150 4x4 Offroad
Jeep Firerock - For Sale
Big Jake Dump Truck - For Sale
Go to Top of Page

radarnick
Journeyman Modder

Front Royal
VA
USA

442 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2007 :  18:50:42  Show Profile  Send radarnick a Yahoo! Message
PeskeyX4 was great to deal with and supper fast Payment A++++++++++

Friends,family and coworkers know I'm crazy
Go to Top of Page

mikeh
Journeyman Modder

Chicagoland
Illinois
USA

269 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  05:43:36  Show Profile
Colinsmom is good as gold - as usual! Thanks again for the nice big purple wheels! They will fix our Silverado.

You're only young once, but you can allways be immature
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2007 :  09:30:10  Show Profile
MikeH , PeskeyX4 & Albert3 , PaPa all great to deal with, fast payments! I've been selling so much I keep forgetting to post good comments about everyone, and now I forget who all I sold to!

Edited by - chopper on 11/15/2007 13:59:38
Go to Top of Page

PaPa
Apprentice Modder

Hampton Roads
Va
USA

93 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  18:34:47  Show Profile
colinsmom is a pleasure to do business with. Fast to ship and quite well packaged.

Edited by - PaPa on 11/10/2007 18:36:02
Go to Top of Page

jhrussoiii
Apprentice Modder

Louisville
KY
USA

72 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  11:29:52  Show Profile
PeskyX4 was very easy to deal with

swhenrik was also very easy to deal with

as was radarnick

glad I could help you all with your projects

Power Wheels Fun and Addictive and I cant even ride them!

Edited by - jhrussoiii on 11/15/2007 11:35:59
Go to Top of Page

radarnick
Journeyman Modder

Front Royal
VA
USA

442 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2007 :  19:46:15  Show Profile  Send radarnick a Yahoo! Message
jhrussoiii was great to deal with fast and fair priceing

Pimping PW's in NW VA.
Go to Top of Page

radarnick
Journeyman Modder

Front Royal
VA
USA

442 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  18:34:13  Show Profile  Send radarnick a Yahoo! Message
coff4m3plz: was great A+++++++ fast shipping

Pimping PW's in NW VA.
Go to Top of Page

PaPa
Apprentice Modder

Hampton Roads
Va
USA

93 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  18:42:29  Show Profile
I`m a little bit late in posting my thanks to coffee4m3plz. Received the batterys on Wednesday when I got home from work. Great job of packaging, and they all seemed to be holding a good charge. Thanks again to coffee4me3plz for helping us all out with these.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: