These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Pimp it out
 Mustang Cobra SVT
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ramphlas

Ciudad del Carmen
Campeche
Mexico

3 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  12:47:04  Show Profile  Click to see ramphlas's MSN Messenger address
Hi dude, here`s my son┤s mustang. originally its come in red only but i did it the cobra conversion in the sticker and the stripes. check it out and tell me how┤s looks like.. i put the cobra en the rear and the sides where its located originaly en the mustang cobra, steering wheel and the shelby logos. and that part of the back i put it black

Ramphla
made in mexico

50.54 KB

45.23 KB

67.44áKB

33.16áKB

31.07áKB

25.23áKB

Edited by - ramphlas on 01/07/2008 12:55:13

marhood
Journeyman Modder

Alexandria
VA

380 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  12:52:33  Show Profile
Esta bien chulo. Buen trabajo.
Go to Top of Page

wickedways

Northbridge
MA
USA

756 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  15:45:34  Show Profile
Sweet! You need the snake in the front grill, and cowl induction hood. Planning on speeding it up? You actually have to now that its being called a cobra. ;)

"Saving the landfills, one Power Wheels at a time."
XPWMNE Club President
'98 PW Jeep (not updated)
PW/Peg Jeep Wheelie (not updated)
Go to Top of Page

batdive

9 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  17:40:01  Show Profile
Looks sweet and good job on the redo. Makes a common PW unique . Those fake lights are screaming to make them real. Then he can drive his pimp ride day or night.

-=Bat
Go to Top of Page

ramphlas

Ciudad del Carmen
Campeche
Mexico

3 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2008 :  18:54:00  Show Profile  Click to see ramphlas's MSN Messenger address
grax marhood, le dedique una ma˝ana a hacerlo a mi manera xq pense que ahora 6 de enero habrian quienes compraran mustang y queria que el de mi hijo fuera unico jeje.

well no yet, speeding up its gona wait becouse my son its 1 year and 8 months old and he has to learn it to drive first and then race like hes father jeje. and yes i thinking how make those fake lights real jeje and the front grill and the induction hood too, its gonna be nice look it all those details finishid so, i got work to do with these little pony jeje. i will post the pictures finished in time.

thanks everybody

ramphlas
>>hecho en mexico<<
Go to Top of Page

ramphlas

Ciudad del Carmen
Campeche
Mexico

3 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2008 :  16:54:40  Show Profile  Click to see ramphlas's MSN Messenger address

watchen esto dudes,.. pues ahora le uite los stickers que trae en las calaveras traseras y le coloque vinil reflejante, de ese que se utilizan en las se˝ales de transito, nomas en lo que le compro las luces para poder montarselas, pero se ve bien cuando le da la luZ en la parte trasera jeje.. ahi chequenlo...

67.82 KB

57.86 KB

45.88 KB

52.52 KB

48.64 KB

55.46 KB

Zap man... here i am over again, now i remove the sticker in the back and i use reflective sheet film, now when there`s a ligths in the back of the mustang. it`s apears it has stops ligths, this is just temporaly meanwhile i buy the stop ligths...

cya dudes...

Ramphlas
>>HECHO EN MEXICO<<
Go to Top of Page

Batteries Included
Senior Modder

Deltona
Florida
USA

1474 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2008 :  19:39:05  Show Profile
Looks great, man. My son also has the Mustang. His is at eighteen volts. They are the nicest Power Wheels ever made in my opinion. At least from a detail standpoint.

Excellent.
Go to Top of Page

Grant
Senior Modder

Brisbane
Queensland
Australia

1820 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  17:23:09  Show Profile  Visit Grant's Homepage
That looks great. I have always liked the PW Mustang but that is taking it to the next level, well done.

http://www.youtube.com/GauchoDrift
Go to Top of Page

nikg
Journeyman Modder

NC

490 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2008 :  20:26:00  Show Profile
My neighbor just got a pink Mustang for his daughter, and I must say they are very detailed. Yours takes the cake though. Great mods without overdoing it. Very clean.

Why is it that our kids already have nicer cars than we do? (Well, me anyway)
You know they'll keep expecting it when they get older, and then we'll be totally screwed.

"Your Honor, I had to steal the Ferrari. It's all my Dad's fault. He got me hooked on speed when I was just a young lad, and ever since I can't stop. When he said he couldn't buy me a sports car I decided to just take one"

"Modding--less expensive than drinking, and you won't lose your family because of it." (Well, the kids anyway)
Go to Top of Page

swhenrik

Pengilly
MN
USA

4067 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2008 :  07:56:51  Show Profile  Visit swhenrik's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by nikg

Your Honor, I had to steal the Ferrari. It's all my Dad's fault. He got me hooked on speed when I was just a young lad, and ever since I can't stop. When he said he couldn't buy me a sports car I decided to just take one
That was pretty good! I was thinking that it would be the dad stealing the Ferrari for his kid.

ramphlas, I agree about the Mustang being nicely detailed without being overdone. Nice work!

Projects: Jeep, Bigfoot, Lil' Quad, Dora Quad, Dirt Grinder, Nascar, Intro, Ultimate Gaucho
Go to Top of Page

rwrench302

orland park
illinois
USA

12 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  08:59:57  Show Profile
nice f'n job!my neighbor has the same car and installed head and taillights.he used halogen not led's.looks very real,especially the taillights with the 3 pod cluster per side.

my kids Caddy is more pimped out than your kids...

Escalade w/headlights,taillites,underbody neon and air horns

Lightining McQueen w/headlites,tailites and coming soon to a driveway near you...nos mod
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2008 :  09:18:42  Show Profile
that does looks sweet. i must have glossed over this when it came out. i dont remeber it. very nice job.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

epi4561

38 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  23:54:17  Show Profile
WoW!!!! that is totally awesome. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the cobra logo and the cobra lettering decals? Well, I assume they are decals, or are they painted? Also, are the black racing stripes painted with krylon fusion (or any other black paint) or are they decals? I got my son a Mustang about a week ago and I haven't applied any of the decals yet, in case I have to do some painting. Any info on this would be great. Once again, it looks fantastic.

thanks-epi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: