These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 New Guy from Tucson
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pwrshock

Tucson
AZ
USA

1 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  12:07:47  Show Profile
Hello everyone, I didn't realize all the possibilities that some of you guys have come up with to mod these little play toys. I actually fixed up a Lil boys small quad last year for my daughter, took it apart, painted it pink and purple and restored it nicely, but it was all basic stuff. This year i picked up a Barbie trail rider for $20 any with help from reading here, it has its first mod a 12V 18Ah battery, this is going from an original supper6 (which was gone in its place was a 12v 12Ah battery already) The battery was dead so that why i opted for a new one, man this thing is quick, gonna try to get it painted up and decal-ed later getting it ready for Christmas for now, it had a broken gear shift handle, fixed that by taking one from another future project a Barbie jeep matched up perfect, in fact i already found a replacement on eBay for $2.99. It now had forward and reverse once again, this will be a big upgrade for my daughter who will be turning two five days after Christmas. Once she rides this bigger quad, she will not go back to the other one im sure.

chozian
Expert Modder

Meridianville
AL (35759)
USA

631 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  12:39:40  Show Profile  Visit chozian's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Pwrshock

Hello everyone, I didn't realize all the possibilities that some of you guys have come up with to mod these little play toys. I actually fixed up a Lil boys small quad last year for my daughter, took it apart, painted it pink and purple and restored it nicely, but it was all basic stuff. This year i picked up a Barbie trail rider for $20 any with help from reading here, it has its first mod a 12V 18Ah battery, this is going from an original supper6 (which was gone in its place was a 12v 12Ah battery already) The battery was dead so that why i opted for a new one, man this thing is quick, gonna try to get it painted up and decal-ed later getting it ready for Christmas for now, it had a broken gear shift handle, fixed that by taking one from another future project a Barbie jeep matched up perfect, in fact i already found a replacement on eBay for $2.99. It now had forward and reverse once again, this will be a big upgrade for my daughter who will be turning two five days after Christmas. Once she rides this bigger quad, she will not go back to the other one im sure.

Welcome! I'd love to see some pics.

Also, please be sure to sign up at http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com. That is the new home for the forums. The current forums we are posting on will be set to read only on January 1st, 2011.

Chris Hozian

"We may one day have both fame and fortune, and learn that neither is basic for true success and complete happiness." ~The New Era, August 1989, pages 4-5.

12V PW Lightning McQueen @ 18V :: 12V PW Red Harley-Davidson Motorcycle @ 18V :: 12V Peg Jeep Apache @ 18V :: Super 6 PW CAT Tough Loader @ 12V :: Super 6 PW Firerock Jeep Wrangler @ 12V :: Super 6 PW Ford F-150 @ 12V :: 6V PW Dora Get Set Go-Kart @ 12V :: 6V Rand Spider-Man Lil Quad @ 12V :: 6V PW Dora Lil Quad (Sold) :: 12V Dumar Yamaha Raptor 660R Quad :: Super 6 PW Barbie Trail Rider Quad :: 12V Yellow Peg John Deere Worksite Gator :: 12V Green Peg John Deere Worksite Gator :: 12V PW Classic Chrome Harley-Davidson Motorcycle (Sold) :: 12V Little Tikes Hummer H2 (Sold) :: 12V PW Ford Mustang :: 12V PW Chevy Silverado 1500 (Traded) :: 12V PW Barbie Cruisin' Tunes Jeep :: 6V PW Barbie Blitz Lil Wrangler 4x4 Jeep :: 6V PW Hot Wheels Lil Wrangler 4x4 Jeep (Sold)

Edited by - chozian on 12/23/2010 12:41:27
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: