These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 New and read to mod
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Highbred8

Oakland Park
FL
USA

2 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2010 :  00:07:45  Show Profile
Hey,

I know you probably get this all the time, but when I searched on how to mod my sons power wheel I couldn't believe there was an entire forum dedicated to this. This is awesome and hilarious all at the same time.

Anyway, I just got my son a stinger xs for Christmas. He had. Hand me down 6v for a bit but since his chin rests on his knees when he rides it now I figured it was time to get him his very first new pw.

I've done some looking around here and found lots of good info. First I got him a nice set of 10mm LEDs that I will install before Christmas. Then I'm ordering a pw brand 6v 9.5ah battery to make it an 18v. I'll put a fuse on the hot side and a resistor so it stays at 12v in reverse and low mode but gets the full 18v in hi. Later I'll upgrade the motor and wheels. That should be good for a long time. Knowing me though it won't be lol, I mod my real car so why not mod the kids.

Anyway, just saying hi and sharing my plans and new toy..... I mean my sons new toy lol

Edited by - Highbred8 on 12/21/2010 00:09:35
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: