These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 Xtreme Power Wheel Modders of New England
 Power wheels wiring/ lights
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

jbrady5979

Boston
Ma
USA

4 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  18:28:07  Show Profile  Send jbrady5979 a Yahoo! Message
Hey does any one know what lights and where i can get them i should use for my mustang rebuild. i want to go with some kind of L.E.D head lights and also L.E.D tail lights. im also trying to figure out the wiring im planing on going 18 volts with 3- 6 volts with charger terminals. any help would be great, im kind of new at this have been studying on here for awhile and i think its time to get it done for my lil guy... Jeff from Boston

Jeff Brady

turbokev
Senior Modder

Fremont
New Hampshire
USA

1283 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  18:49:16  Show Profile  Visit turbokev's Homepage
Jeff, click my 18V Mustang links in my signature for a couple ways to do it~

Welcome to the site~!

Thanks,
Kev

18V Mustang v2.0 : 18V Mustang v1.0 : 12V Mustangs : 18V Gaucho Police
18V NASCAR : 12V Extreme Machines : 12V Hurricane Resto : 18V Mustang with Blower

Go to Top of Page

jbrady5979

Boston
Ma
USA

4 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  12:55:52  Show Profile  Send jbrady5979 a Yahoo! Message
thanks a lot buddy i appreciate it, it seems to be that I'm looking at it and in my head I'm making it alot harder than it really is. Ive read alot of the forums you've replied to and you know your stuff i love your red mustang i want mine to be similar but ill mix it up a little so its not exact. thanks again.....-- Jeff from Boston

Jeff Brady
Go to Top of Page

jbrady5979

Boston
Ma
USA

4 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2010 :  14:14:11  Show Profile  Send jbrady5979 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Kev,
I broke down my mustang now and its all layed out for paint but i want to add some side scoops or fins and a newer style gt500 hood like the 2010 super snake something like this one

6.76 KB
i was wondering if you had any ideas of what kind of material i should use to do so, i had seen a guy on here somewhere that had done similar but i cant seem to find it it kind of looked like he used a scap hood and mudded it to fit but i want to be as close as possible. if you have any ideas or suggestion it would be appreciated thank you---Jeff from boston

Jeff Brady
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: