These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 Best PW to buy for adult?
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

unknownprophet

1 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  18:26:30  Show Profile
Im 24 and would love to mod once of these. While I have some experience with modding vehicles, i've never modded a PW. I don't want to buy a PW that cannot be modded to fit me at 5'8 150 lbs. Before I buy anything I would love some opinions on exactly which PW I should purchase.

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  11:37:49  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by unknownprophet

Im 24 and would love to mod once of these. While I have some experience with modding vehicles, i've never modded a PW. I don't want to buy a PW that cannot be modded to fit me at 5'8 150 lbs. Before I buy anything I would love some opinions on exactly which PW I should purchase.

I'm your height, and only a few pounds heavier , and I mostly fit into a Gaucho.

Some of the Peg Quads look big enough for me to ride...

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

ms1120
Senior Modder

M-Town
Georgia
USA

1464 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2010 :  09:04:15  Show Profile
Yeah man, get you a peg polaris. I rode ours all over the yard and my older kids are your size or bigger and its what they ride. Fill the wheels with expanding foam though. Otherwise they split easy and they arent cheap to replace. A kid trax firetruck is also a good one. Full metal box frame underneath gives you a good platform to start with

Fixing things that arent broken...and making them cool
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: