These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 new superpower
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  14:31:54  Show Profile
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6YVLOON

Got this yesterday and I am seeing all kinds of imperfections from warped bumperd to chipped chrome on the wheels and front grill. Swirl and scuff marks everywhere. Is this normal and acceptable? It was shipped international from england to sweden but the box was original and sealed. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6YVLOON

What do I say to the vendor. Not peg perego
i bought it from an online toy vendor.

defensivewound
Expert Modder

marysville
wa
USA

558 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  14:40:00  Show Profile
If you bought it new then you deserve new. You wouldn't buy a real car new with imperfections so why settle for it on any other product that you buy new!? Voice your concerns to the vendor about the condition and any honorable company will try to make it right somehow.

Hummer H2http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14341
Mustang http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13851
Mustang Project 2 http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14695
Mustang 3- ROUSH http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20516
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  14:55:27  Show Profile
For those who dont want to download or see every single pic I tried my best to pick the worst of the bunch although I dont have a pic handy of the front grill it has 7 bb sized spots where the chrome was rubbed off.
Sorry for the quick resize I am really in a rush to get advice here this is a christmas present so I need to have my course of action ready for the morning call to my vendor.

Edited by - marrzie1 on 12/02/2010 14:56:21
Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  15:11:16  Show Profile
Wow thanks for all the great photos. First I would say its black, so some swirls are going to be on any of them that dark of a color. Just no way around it. There are some scuffs though that are way overboard and I would be PISS#D like on the rocker where on drives side where you step in. Also the bent bumper and some of the deep scuffs and scratches would really tick me off. Especially for what you paid for it.

I know you had to have the thing shipped a long way. Still when I bought my new peg gator last January I put it in storage and opened it in May it looked mint. Not a single issue and it was shipped around the usa.

That being said I would contact the dealer they probably won't do much. Then I would call peg and tell them that you just dropped serious cash for the supposed best BPRO on the planet and it has some serious imprefections. See if you can get them to give you a credit. Or send you some free stuff a spare battery and charger or something. While I would be pissed I would be open to keeping it as it will get scuffed inevitably. If the bumper is busted I would request a new one on anything that is flat our broken or damaged and then some type of recompense for the shape it showed up in. You can't really blame it on the dealer if package was intact and never opened and it wasn't beat up by the shipper. Its on the manufacture for not protecting it correctly for shipping imo.

Please keep us updated.

One last thing are the tires foam or rubber?

Please sign up at new version of forum at http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/
complexity is the enemy of reliability
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  15:30:44  Show Profile
The tires are rubber. If you push the tread with your fingernail you can just feel it give a little so they are quite firm and seem very nice from initial impressions. I am planning to add more pics and vids as I go because I know some people might like to see them.
By the way the dealer I bought it from is seriously like the best customer service guy ever. Im not kidding. This guy must have his emails forwarded to his blackberry as it was not uncommon for me to ask him a question via email at 11 pm and get a reply 5 minutes later. Also he price matched twice for me. Seriously up to this point the guy has provided by far the best customer service and customer care I have ever seen anywhere, period!
Well see how it goes tomorrow I will contact him.

PS. you might not can see by the pics in the megaupload link but the motors although listed at 300 watts seem to be much smaller than gserics superpower apache motors. Peg must have redesigned them or something. I am really hoping they are as quiet as gserics and not some new super loud version.
Go to Top of Page

PW warehouse
Senior Modder

Central
IN
USA

1712 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  15:38:25  Show Profile
I would definately see what they will do for you. You purchased new and thats what you want.

Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  16:00:14  Show Profile
Motors look like old version stock to me http://www.tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=7401 I looked at Gserics and he is using the motors I linked. Do yours look different or are the just oriented backwards?

Edited by - blake711 on 12/02/2010 16:05:56
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  16:56:11  Show Profile
I guess I need to get a better pic tomorrow. Gaucho is at the summer house so when I get there I update the pic. When I looked under the carriage at the motors they just seemed much smaller than what I pictured gserics were. Where he posted the comparison pic between the pw the gauch and the superpower side by side the superpower looked so big and mine seemed to be closer to the size of the smaller 2 motors. Of course its difficult to accurately compare without some size reference. I am going to guess my motors are 2 to 3 inches max width. And maybe 5 inches long. Not sure about the length but they didnt look too wide at all. It just seemed from some youtube vids that the gray superpowers were quieter and the black superpowers seemed to have a louder higher pitched sound. Who knows, it could simply be different cameras pick up sound differently. But I am curious so I will measure them and take better pics for forum comparison tomorrow.

Edited by - marrzie1 on 12/02/2010 17:04:57
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  20:47:42  Show Profile
I'm anxious to know if those gears/motors are the size of the original Super Power 24V Gaucho or comparible to the 24V RZR, I have sets of both gears/motors, and want to get the rubber 24V Gaucho tires to match, but want to know ahead of time, so I can get ahold of more spare gears/motors in the meantime.

Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  03:30:52  Show Profile
Heres some better pics of the motors. I tried my best to get a ruler in there for measurement. The ruler is in centimeters. I will get vis asap after hearing what the vendor wants me to do. At this point, especially after seeing it in the daylight I am really unhappy. If offered a free battery free charger and replacement bumper, chrome pieces, gaucho badges(which have chrome chips missing also), and a new engine cover or engine hood, I would still not really be happy. Anything less than a brand new replacement or some really amazing cash back discount then I will remain unsatisfied. I mean after seeing the first 2 pics which I found on the internet, its kind of hard to be happy with anything less. Especially for what I paid. Granted eu prices are much higher than american prices but somehow that doesnt give me any comfort. I really hope my vendor or peg perego makes this right.
First 2 pics are not my gaucho,they are what I was hoping my gaucho would be.

These are the motors with crude measurements. Remember the ruler is in centimeters not inches.

Edited by - marrzie1 on 12/03/2010 03:33:12
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  05:43:53  Show Profile
Ok. I just received a reply email from my UK based peg perego reseller and it sounds hopeful. I was very picky in my decision of where to purchase my boys superpower and now I am confident I made the correct choice. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service. No firm answer or solution yet but judging by the tone of the email it sounds like little Axel is going to be a happy boy come christmas morning. Ill keep you guys posted. Wish me luck.

P.S. How about the size of those motors? Super small in my opinion. If someone can confirm they are indeed a new design being used in the 2010 model, then am wondering what prompted the change? Wonder how it will affect performance, sound level, and potential for overvolting in the future? I remember reading somewhere perhaps taz posted iirc that its not the size but rather how many turns or how the motor is wired that determines performance etc... Excuse me if I am incorrect.
Go to Top of Page

dasilva100
Journeyman Modder

Kitchener
ON
Canada

445 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  06:55:02  Show Profile
The new superpower looks great... I love the rims and wheels... I don't like the fact that PP reduced the size of the motors, the motors look like 700's to me. and the gearboxes look like the grande/silver's gearboxes.
Congratulations for your new ride, If you receive a new one in compensation, just let me know to send you a PM with my address... I would pay the shipping
Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  09:36:03  Show Profile
sorry in the first photo I couldn't see the motors. I saw teh black plastic on the side going to the wheels instead and it looked like the black case on the old super motors. The old super powers looked more like a scooter motor where these do look like 700s. Not sure if these would be similar to a RZR or 24v 800 4 wheeler or not.

Go to Top of Page

redboy01
Journeyman Modder

Gastonia
NC
USA

321 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  11:35:56  Show Profile
Does anyone have pictures of the razor and 800 24v motors?
I have not seen them before.
Go to Top of Page

jfoust
Senior Modder

Atlanta
GA
USA

2419 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  12:06:12  Show Profile  Visit jfoust's Homepage
I was like Blake and thought the GB case was the big honking Super Power motor. Don't know what the other 24v motors look like, but those do look pretty small, like 700's or something instead of the big old ones.

And yes, that cosmetic damage would be unacceptable to me for a brand new Gaucho straight out of the box. Like others said, that looks like problems from the plant - probably not the shipper and certainly not the distributor's fault! They would have to discount the heck out of that thing for me to keep it. I've paid money for power wheels that were so chalky and abused they almost turned to dust when you touched them, but I knew what I had signed up for. You paid for a brand new perfect one and that's what you should have gotten!

Current Fleet:
Super6 Vette, Grave Digger w/ 19T's, Gaucho Grande, Dora Lil Quad, Eliminator w/ 21T's, 12v Harley, Safety 1st C5R

Scrap Pile (email for parts):
High Torque Gaucho, Red PW Jeep
Go to Top of Page

Podiesdad
Expert Modder

Palmyra
Wi.
USA

714 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  12:12:17  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Podiesdad

[quote]Originally posted by Podiesdad

[quote]Originally posted by blake711

There are some scuffs though that are way overboard and I would be PISS#D like on the rocker where on drives side where you step in.

If that showed up on my doorstep, I would have a problem with the condition for sure.
Blake, I just thought I would let you know there is a problem in your editing dept. Unless they really did not want us to see that "E".

GAUCHO GRANDE-3 H2s-GRAVE DIGGER-KIDTRAX FIRETRUCK-BLUE THUNDER-2 LAMBOS-MIGHTY MAC-GATOR-2 BEETLES-ETC-ETC-SOME OF THESE RUN, MOST DON'T....YET
"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  12:25:09  Show Profile
OK, if I got one in that condition for $100, I'd be dancing a jig.

But if I paid full price (who am I kidding?), I'd feel ripped off.

And I agree, those look like the gearboxes and motors in my Grape Gaucho (formerly an A151).

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  12:33:50  Show Profile
Ya. I told my vendor via email that even if all the replaceable damaged parts were replaced and i got a free battery and charger or he offered to send me a new one I would now choose a new one. The damage looks so much worse in the daylight. Of course this is not at all the fault of the vendor and to be honest the box was in near perfect condition so that rules out the shipping company. The tool box was not secured and fell out when i opened the box which could have certainly caused some problems but never to this extent. Even the hood which was sealed in plastic and the chrome gaucho side plate decals and the chrome rear view mirrors were in rough shape. The mirrors are so scratched I would almost bet it was intentional damage. Of course this might be silly but it really is that bad and no pictures can convey the true horror of seeing all of this in person. So anything short of some huge cash rebate plus replacement parts for the damaged ones would be denied in favor of a replacement. The vendor did say this is a first as far as the superpowers go and he said they sell them weekly so I hope peg steps up and does the right thing.
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  12:39:17  Show Profile
I did email peg support via their website today asking why the motors are different and what this means for the customer. More speed, better torque, more reliable, or longer run times??? Because having not seen it in action the only difference I seem to notice is that they seem louder and more high pitched in videos than the older version. Kinda not happy about that either but who knows, maybe they will turn out to be better in some way.
I am not hopeful of a response though since this will be my 5th inquiry about the superpower and I have yet to receive a single reply.
Go to Top of Page

PW warehouse
Senior Modder

Central
IN
USA

1712 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  13:48:58  Show Profile
I just spoke with a rep at peg and they are stating that the new wheels will NOT fit the older first style superpower. I just wonder if they will fit the 12 volt gauchos? The gearbox appears to be the same style as the standard 12 volt grande.

Any chance of you taking one of the rear wheels off and showing us what the drive gear to the wheel driver looks like marrzie1?

That is one cool looking jeep in black with the chrome accents.

Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  14:56:41  Show Profile
I will get thos pics of the hub tomorrow. You should see them posted before noon eastern us time. I can take pix and a really short vid to illustrate better.
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  18:32:14  Show Profile
A small ray of sunshine - if they've gone and changed over to the Grande gearboxes and motors... That should make it easier for us to "convert" a Gaucho to a SP

I wonder how much NSAELLIS can get the foam tires for...

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  18:39:36  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Those look like the motors and gearboxes the Polaris RZR has.
I really like those wheels. Much better hub cap design, and it's awesome that the wheels are rubber, not pressed foam like the old ones. It's a shame they won't fit the older style Super Powers, but it does give hope that they can be used on the other Gauchos. The original Super Power Wheels and drivers were very unique to it, and didn't lend themselve to being adapted too easily.

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
12V Lil Jeep, 18V Turbo Sun Jammer Jeep, 12V Super 6 F150 Blue Thunder,
18V Lightning McQueen & 12V Lightning McQueen w/Duratrax Motors (Sold)
18V Green & Blue Ninja Quads w/19T's, 18V Dora Quad with 21T's
12V Harley Bat Bike w/Duratrax Motors, 12V Pink Harley (Future Trike)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5
RIP: 12V Super 6 Suzuki Quad w/Seperate Brake pedal (Decommissioned/Parted)
Go to Top of Page

redboy01
Journeyman Modder

Gastonia
NC
USA

321 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  20:37:24  Show Profile
I'm game for buying the new super power wheels if they will fit the gaucho grande! That would be so awesome i might even think about changing the color scheme of the whole car. We don't have any pricing on the replacement parts for the new super power do we?

marrzie1 i would be a very unhappy camper with defects/damage you mentioned. I would be pretty upset if it turns out the motors are not anything more special than the gaucho grande. I would expect the super power motors to be robust 24v motors with high rpm compared to the 700 motors. I will be following this thread very closely.
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  20:57:25  Show Profile
Hope you get your issue worked out before the holiday!

They want $30 PER WHEEL for the new rubber ones, I asked about them a few weeks ago when I called Perego to get the new radio from the Black SP Gaucho (has the mp3 jack), stuck it in our current SP Gaucho. When our foam ones go bad, I"ll definitely get these & see what can be done.

Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:56:55  Show Profile
Slight delay on removal of the wheel. I am waiting to hear back from my vendor first. I dont want to do anything to hurt my chances of a replacement. I will get the pics asap if not on this one then definitely on the replacement one, assuming there will be one.
Go to Top of Page

PW warehouse
Senior Modder

Central
IN
USA

1712 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  12:20:22  Show Profile
Need to make a universal adapter driver so the new sp wheels could be used on a wider variety of rides.

Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  11:21:35  Show Profile
Ok I spoke via email with my vendor and we have reached a tentative deal. He is away until friday but upon his return he has agreed to review the list of damaged replaceable parts and also offer an extra battery and charger to compensate for the damaged parts which are not replaceable. Sadly this means the main body of the superpower stays and it just happens to be the worst and most noticeable damage of all. Despite this and me definitely not being satisfied with the whole situation, I think this is the best deal I will get. According to my vendor, when the superpower was shipped from England to Sweden it automatically voids the peg perego warranty. This means that peg perego doesnt have to do anything at all to help me. If the superpower was still in the UK then the warranty would still be valid and they would replace the jeep but since its here in my country I am basically out of luck. It is a tough pill to swallow considering I spent in the neighborhood of 1250$ usd to get it to my doorstep.

Well as soon as I get the word from my vendor on friday I can get those pics of the rear wheel and everything on and off of the vehicle as requested earlier in the thread. I also just received my shipment from oznium which was here in 6 working days(very fast).
I gave up on trying to contact peg perego since apparently they dont answer emails ever.
Ill keep you updated.

Edited by - marrzie1 on 12/08/2010 11:24:09
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:18:33  Show Profile
Does anyone have any information on a product to remove light and heavy scratches from plastic? I did a quick google search and found a couple.
http://www.pinnaclesupplies.com/polish.htm
http://www.containerstore.com/shop/cleaning/cleaningSolutionsAccessories?utm_medium=feed&productId=10025445&utm_source=google_products&sku=10051159
http://www.outmotoring.com/product.php?productid=124234

Not really sure if these are even close to what I need to improve the appearance of the superpower but maybe you guys can help out. I am desperately trying to do what I can before christmas eve.

Edited by - marrzie1 on 12/08/2010 12:21:31
Go to Top of Page

PW warehouse
Senior Modder

Central
IN
USA

1712 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:35:01  Show Profile
I would be very careful trying to remove the blemishes. It might make it alot worse than it alreay is. Try a spot under the hood where it is not so obvious. Could you use any kind of decals to help in covering up any of the blemishes? Carbon fiber decals would look good in the area where they step into the body.

Go to Top of Page

dasilva100
Journeyman Modder

Kitchener
ON
Canada

445 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:37:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by marrzie1

Does anyone have any information on a product to remove light and heavy scratches from plastic?

For light scratches I use rubbing compound with amazing results... for deeper scratches I use sand paper above 800 grit then 1200 and then rubbing... but I´m not sure If I would sand a brand New super power body...
Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  12:53:00  Show Profile
Well the stickers idea is definately worth looking into especially for the absolute worst areas. I would love some ideas on this later but for right now I do want to get the original finish as nice as possible before applying and stickers. I had planned to even leave off the green swirls with text that go on the rear quarters and on the beck but as it is they are necessary to cover the damage and the 2 10mm holes on the back of the sp. No idea what the holes are there for but they need to be covered regardless.
The wax or compound idea I can do right now though. I have a good friend hat owns a car detailing business and they have all the buffers and waxes in house so thats my first step. After I fix what I can then the carbon stickers sounds like the next logical step both to cover existing damage and also to prevent future damage.
Thanks for the great ideas.
Go to Top of Page

colinandmylesmom
Senior Modder

USA

2351 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2010 :  13:32:40  Show Profile
To get replacement parts, you can go thru Peg Perego, if you have some type of proof of purchase. If you can find a friend in the UK (there's a few members on here), they could pretend they are the owner to get the items shipped to their address if you need it and then ship it to you, as I'm sure in the next year or two you will need something. Little extra work, but definitely worth if in parts.

Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2010 :  21:18:57  Show Profile
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21925& see that thread for an opened up rear pan shot.

Go to Top of Page

marrzie1

Lidköping

Sweden

38 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  18:38:00  Show Profile
I was hesitant to post my vendors name until the situation was resolved. Good news..... I keep my current superpower since all superpowers in my area are on order and not currently in stock, but as soon as they get one in stock its all mine. Pretty cool that my boy will get to wake up and get his superpower christmas morning after all. And then some sort of swap this one for a new one from peg perego sometime in early january.
Peg perego said no warranty no exchange. Distributor said no warranty no exchange. My vendor has been working to try to resolve this for me to no avail. He then offered the replacement parts a new battery and a new charger. However he is having trouble with peg and the distributor getting all the parts needed. So yesterday he emailed me and said hold onto the jeep until january and the first one he gets fresh from the factory is mine. Plus he is underwriting the warranty through his own company. Wow!
A special thank to Stuart Colmer operator of http://www.pedalpusherslimited.co.uk/pedalscat/index.html . I cannot overstate how awesome Stuart is when it comes to customer service. Normally when you go to a website they over promise and under deliver or just deliver what is expected. Not with Stuart and pedal pushers. They over promise and then they over deliver. Add the best customer care I have ever had bar none from any company with a solid price match promise and I just cannot say enough good things about them. This is truly the customer service you always wish companies offered but they always fall short.
Thank you Stuart Colmer.

No I dont work for Stuart lol. I am just so thrilled at the resolution he has offered. Thanks to everyone here for all the comments and good advice.
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  18:58:45  Show Profile
That's great news, marrzie! Glad you're getting it resolved.

You may want to also comment in the Feedback Lists section, so others in your neck of the woods will find it more easily.

(pics link to threads)

Fast, Reliable, and Cheap... Pick any two.
Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2010 :  19:43:39  Show Profile
Wow so peg and the distributor both so tough @#$@% enjoy your beat to h3ll gaucho. That is really sad. Glad to here the guy selling it to you is making it right.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: