These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Pimp it out
 Pink Escalade
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tmedlyn

river grove
il
USA

1 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  13:34:18  Show Profile
Hello to all. I just purchased my first power wheels, for christmas for my 3 year old. She really wanted the pink hybrid escalade, and I finally have given in. Got it home and it took maybe 10 min before i started looking for ways to mod it, it took another 30 min to find this site and i have been on here for the last 2 days. There are some incredible mods on here, nice work everyone. You have given me some great ideas. I have already started repainting everything but the frame (she loves pink). Next up..
underglow lights
led head and tail lights
6 inch speakers in the back
Aftermarket cd player

Now if i can only figure out how to wire this stuff we'll be in business

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  21:47:43  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
well if u go to Autozone or some place like it, look at all their 12volt stuff, like all the stuff u cam plug in to your own car, i have done the LED Headlights and Taillights but im sure if u just got a new one they have the new head lights in it, so its going to be different then mine, also just have added Strobes and underglow to mine as well.

Here is a small video of mine, after i painted the rims black.

24v Escalade Fire Reascue
24v Kid Trax Corvette Carbon Cop Car
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: