These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 Newbie here.
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pappasmurf

AL
USA

12 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2010 :  22:20:04  Show Profile
Hello to all.First I just wanted to say hi and that i never knew so many people had the same idea as me. My son just turned 2 this year, and i believe it is time for me to buy him a powerwheel.
What started off as a joke between me and my wife (that I was gonna put LED's and underglow on his car so that it wouldd match daddys) has really taken off and become more of a hobby now. I want to say thank you to all that have posted some AMAZING information on mooding a powerwheel. YOU GUYS ROCK.
-Smurf-

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  20:21:25  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
A belated welcome to you! It's funny when I first came here trying to figure out how to get the darn wheels off I never thought I'd actually take it this far. Once you get starting, it's really hard to stop!

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
12V Lil Jeep, 18V Turbo Sun Jammer Jeep, 12V Super 6 F150 Blue Thunder,
18V Lightning McQueen & 12V Lightning McQueen w/Duratrax Motors (Sold)
18V Green & Blue Ninja Quads w/19T's, 18V Dora Quad with 21T's
12V Harley Bat Bike w/Duratrax Motors, 12V Pink Harley (Future Trike)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5
RIP: 12V Super 6 Suzuki Quad w/Seperate Brake pedal (Decommissioned/Parted)
Go to Top of Page

pappasmurf

AL
USA

12 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  20:58:28  Show Profile
I can see by the number of vehicles in your sig that you aint joking. As I have already posted, i am searching for another vehicle. the funny part is I haven't even began modifying his first one, the ferrari.....YET!
I just want something for him to be able to drive the backroads to my house, a lot of gavel and dirt roads. LOL
I have it narrowed down to a Gaucho, or pw jeep with the monster traction tires. any help on the differences between the two that aren't apparent would help..hint hint. lol

We are who we protect!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: