These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Pimp it out
 please help! viper needs more speed!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rollingthunder_80

janesville
wi
USA

14 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  23:05:44  Show Profile
k, so the viper is complete with strobes,led lighting,sirens etc... however it's way to slow.. my son hates the delay lag from when hitting the gas pedal to how it takes a sec to speed up.. so.. i've ripped out the computer or whatever it is and now i'm stuck. i really want to be able to keep the dash lights and sounds and all that came stock with the car but if i jump to 18 volts it would fry it.. my issue i've looked at the wiring diagrams and can't make sense of how this works i don't want ot blow my kid up doing this.
I will be taking pics of what is going on since i noticed that theres not many vipers on here let alone any mods done to these cars.
any input would be awsome i'm layed off for the winter and me and my lil guy are BORED!!

also need ideas on his lil jeep.. i've ran dual motors on the back running 24volts runs awsome i only let him run it for 20 min or so at a time so he doesn't burn it up but... winter is here and i want to go all wheel drive with this jeep... is it possiable???

HGBrunnemer

new whiteland
indiana
USA

36 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2010 :  04:50:30  Show Profile
Yes awd is possible. As far as speed do some research on the speed section of this forum there r several different ways to go about it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: