These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 Hello from Utah
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Glen Butler

Ogden
UT
USA

4 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  03:01:51  Show Profile
I just bought my son a Kid Trax fire truck. Hope I'm not blaspheming being here without official Power Wheels. We just happened into the second hand store at the right time. The truck looks like it has been under someone's deck getting the sprinklers all summer; a lot of hard water stains to scrub off.

The battery is onto charge right now on my high quality hobby charger. Hopefully it takes; its doing well so far. Already I am thinking of modding it and pimping it out for him, when I came across this site. My wife asked if I regret "allowing" her to buy it for him (she makes all the money). I said "It's just one more thing I have to learn about, repair, and improve."

Glen Butler

Ogden
UT
USA

4 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  11:22:56  Show Profile
After giving the battery enough charge to be able to work, all I get is a clicking noise. I know I read somewhere about this issue, if I can just remember where.
Go to Top of Page

Miami Hurricane
Journeyman Modder

Coral Springs
Florida
USA

199 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2010 :  07:38:44  Show Profile
Hi Glen,

No, you are not guilty of blasphemy! Actually, many (if not most) people here covet non Power Wheels products more than Power Wheels (i.e. various Peg Perego vehicles such as the Gaucho). So, you are in very good company. Actually, you're off to a great start by picking up the truck as a second-hand store. If you had bought it brand new, some might think THAT is blasphemy! :)

Jeep Hurricane - Blue
Jeep Hurricane - Green
Cat Skid Steer Loader
Peg Perego John Deere Buck (18v)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: