These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Motors/Gearing/Drivetrain
 New Motors.
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 10/19/2010 :  11:11:06  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
i added my Titan 14volt 21turn to my Escalade with 16T 32P pinon gears, and now its got Tons of torque. i will post a video tomorrow i think if i get the time to so ya'll can see.

24v Escalade Fire Reascue
24v Kid Trax Corvette Carbon Cop Car

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2010 :  17:33:22  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
Dam its been Raining in Las Vegas, and i have not had the time to do the video of my new motors. But im going to try to get it done soon.

Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2010 :  22:16:28  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: