These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 Just joined...
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hotwheel80
Journeyman Modder

festus
mo
USA

131 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  13:14:00  Show Profile
Hey everybody! I am just starting to get my feet wet with Power Wheel modding and I gotta say, I'm already addicted! I am on here constantly looking for new ideas and advice. My neighbor has just given me their Barbie Take-Along Tunes Jeep and I already have it torn apart to clean it and start the modding process. Surprisingly, my wife is all for this and loves the fact that I'm doing this for our daughter. Anyways, I'm just trying to figure out the best ways to make this unique but not expensive. I am good with electronics and I was a union carpenter for a while so I can try many things. The main things I am wanting is headlights, tail lights, under body lights and some Cadillac Escalade wheels and tires (if anyone knows where I could find some). I'm always up for suggestions and/or opinions so please feel free! Thanks alot and see ya on the forums!!

unit2cpd
Journeyman Modder

Clinton
Indiana
USA

188 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2010 :  07:56:19  Show Profile
Welcome to the site.

Man this sure is fun to do!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked