These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 Filmmaker with a casting call!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iain

3 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  16:53:53  Show Profile
Hi everybody!

My name is Iain (just like Ian, not Laine, anyway...) I'm a filmmaker from New York, and I've got a project coming up and I need some help with it. The plan is to shoot a very sleek, polished video Top Gear style, but with Power Wheels. Two drivers will go head to head in a time trial or drag race event. My problem is, I know next to NOTHING about modifying Power Wheels. I figured it's better and safer if I asked if anyone was willing to lend out one of theirs, or help oversee the heavy modifications of two other cars.

I am looking for the very top notch of modified Power Wheels, I mean REALLY beefed up. If you are in the NY/NJ area, and would like to maybe see your modified Power Wheels in a sexy video, and in a race please let me know! We're hoping to shoot the video in late october or november.

Just as a reference, this is the style of the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXqSedWSu2k

You can contact me at nooneimportant77@gmail.com if you are interested, or here. Thanks so much for reading and considering! I hope some people here can help me out, and make an awesome video!

-Iain

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  18:42:33  Show Profile
What kind of modifications did you have in mind?

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

Iain

3 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  19:10:19  Show Profile
Really honestly, whatever makes it go as fast as possible, and still hopefully finish a short race. I'm willing to throw some money at it, but nothing too crazy. That's why I'm pretty 50/50 about building one, or just finding some people willing to let us use theirs.
Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  19:14:45  Show Profile
Who's driving them....Age, weight, experience?

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

Iain

3 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  20:49:53  Show Profile
The one driver who is pretty much guaranteed is in his late 20's, weighs between 160 and 180 pounds, pretty sure he rides dirt bikes, I know he's got experience with very fast cars (lamborghini's ect...). The other driver is up in the air, if someone lends us their car, there's a good chance we'd ask them to drive as well. Keep in mind, it's a video, and there's a lot of magic we can do because of that. Risky is entertaining, dangerous ... is dangerous. Editing can make anyone look like anything. If someone is or isn't qualified, we can work the real world situation around them, and have it look like they're an F1 driver in the video world
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: