These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 Free KFX Ninja (Dallas) Needs gearbox, rear tires
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  12:20:09  Show Profile
2 years old. Had it running on 24V so the rear tires are bald with a couple of holes. Also, one of the gearboxes is toast. I have an assortment of gearboxes, but I cant remember which one it takes....and dont feel like taking it apart again to check. Anyway, my son has outgrown it. Free to the first one who shows up. I'll include all the extra gearboxes I have as well (some good, some used for parts/gears)
This was taken Christmas day when he got it

I know the voices in my head aren't real...but they have some really good ideas!

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2010 :  06:06:45  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Wow, I wish I was going to Dallas... I have a brand new one that I bought missing the Hubcaps(had for about a year and havent touched it), if you decide to part it out, I could really use the hubcaps and center caps.

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.
Go to Top of Page

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  12:01:08  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rx3732

2 years old. Had it running on 24V so the rear tires are bald with a couple of holes. Also, one of the gearboxes is toast. I have an assortment of gearboxes, but I cant remember which one it takes....and dont feel like taking it apart again to check. Anyway, my son has outgrown it. Free to the first one who shows up. I'll include all the extra gearboxes I have as well (some good, some used for parts/gears)
This was taken Christmas day when he got it

I know the voices in my head aren't real...but they have some really good ideas!
Go to Top of Page

rx3732
Journeyman Modder

Dallas
TX

165 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2010 :  12:02:36  Show Profile
gone

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: