These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Introductions
 New guy from Ohio
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cheap Thrills

20 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  07:24:13  Show Profile
Whats up guys, I've lurking for a while now and decided to join in the fun.

The current project I'm working on is a small F-150, super6 that I'm building for my son. I know nothing about this stuff and I'm just winging it, but I have learned a lot from your posts so far. Right now I'm just doing paint and body stuff, i think upgraded batteries and motors might be too much for a two year old for now........maybe next month.

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2010 :  10:42:15  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Cheap Thrills

Whats up guys, I've lurking for a while now and decided to join in the fun.

The current project I'm working on is a small F-150, super6 that I'm building for my son. I know nothing about this stuff and I'm just winging it, but I have learned a lot from your posts so far. Right now I'm just doing paint and body stuff, i think upgraded batteries and motors might be too much for a two year old for now........maybe next month.

Mikey turned two in May, he was still having trouble with the idea of steering.
A month after he stopped driving into things, I gave him the 12v Super6 and he was GONE!

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: