These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 Home Depot Loader
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  22:00:43  Show Profile
This one never got past the battery replacement.

I tried it at 12v, it was scary fast, but the kids couldn't steer it well enough.

I was thinking of swapping in some "standard" motors (and using the Super-6 ones somewhere else) and bringing it up to 12v, with lights - but it never got done...

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)

30yr.old3yr.old

oklahoma city
ok
USA

21 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  14:31:46  Show Profile  Visit 30yr.old3yr.old's Homepage
yeah they are wicked fast at 12 volts and way to slow at 6 volts i was going to try 9 volts but the buyer wanted it 12 volts and it was easier to run the spotlights,tail lights,and back-up beeper with the 12 so i just put a 6 volt low speed in it so they wouldn't have to drive like rabbits f--- all the time i also added a kill switch because the first time my son jumped in it he stepped on the gas pedal and almost went head first through the back of the cage anyways i mostly wanted to so it off

51.1 KB

and have fun whenever you start on yours

***U can also look me up on facebook***kustomkidkars
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  14:33:53  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by 30yr.old3yr.old

yeah they are wicked fast at 12 volts and way to slow at 6 volts i was going to try 9 volts but the buyer wanted it 12 volts and it was easier to run the spotlights,tail lights,and back-up beeper with the 12 so i just put a 6 volt low speed in it so they wouldn't have to drive like rabbits f--- all the time i also added a kill switch because the first time my son jumped in it he stepped on the gas pedal and almost went head first through the back of the cage anyways i mostly wanted to so it off

51.1 KB

and have fun whenever you start on yours

Where did you get that cage? If you made it, share the details?

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

dasilva100
Journeyman Modder

Kitchener
ON
Canada

445 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  18:13:14  Show Profile
Yes please... I'd love to make the same cage for mine.
Go to Top of Page

Modmom32
Expert Modder

Cookeville
Tennessee
USA

830 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  21:05:45  Show Profile  Visit Modmom32's Homepage
Seriously!!!!! That thing looks pretty real. Nice I also like hhe caffeine but I would like to have the whole thing. Nicely done

*arctic Shark snowmobile (beng modified again, scooter) but works!
*indianaJones Harley *desert bike *desert Challenger street bike *saftey 1st Chopper *SF viper*Herbie fully loaded via remote 12v....18v if lucky *gravedigger *mx350 *john deer tractor( still his favorite) *blue flame bigfoot *A151 * qty 2 twin 700* mx3 trike n 2 powerrider nascars (DALE SR n used to be #24 now General Lee) SOLD> 12v herbie
AMY
Go to Top of Page

Modmom32
Expert Modder

Cookeville
Tennessee
USA

830 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  21:06:50  Show Profile  Visit Modmom32's Homepage
Seriously!!!!! That thing looks pretty real. Nice I also like hhe caffeine but I would like to have the whole thing. Nicely done

*arctic Shark snowmobile (beng modified again, scooter) but works!
*indianaJones Harley *desert bike *desert Challenger street bike *saftey 1st Chopper *SF viper*Herbie fully loaded via remote 12v....18v if lucky *gravedigger *mx350 *john deer tractor( still his favorite) *blue flame bigfoot *A151 * qty 2 twin 700* mx3 trike n 2 powerrider nascars (DALE SR n used to be #24 now General Lee) SOLD> 12v herbie
AMY
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: