These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Speed
 xtreme machine buggy 25mph?!?!??!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  20:51:32  Show Profile
any ideas on how to get my xtreme machine buggy to get up to at least 25mph with a 275lb cargo(including batteries)? my budget it kind of tight so i want cheap and fast also i wouldnt mind buying new motors @ reasonable price but very similar to stock motors

badcomp
Journeyman Modder

Andover
Kansas
USA

433 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  21:02:16  Show Profile
Lol, if you accomplish this make sure to do a complete write up for us, for if you do, you have found the holy grail of modified powerwheels.
Fast, Heavy Duty, & Cheap. Pick two, any two, but not three...

Edited by - badcomp on 07/19/2010 21:03:19
Go to Top of Page

hootienchyna
Advanced Modder

Ronkonkoma
New York 11779

2590 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  21:38:35  Show Profile  Visit hootienchyna's Homepage
interesting challenge

visit www.mltoyz.com for used parts
Go to Top of Page

sleepy23
Journeyman Modder

Maryville
TN

495 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  11:37:32  Show Profile
You can forget fast and cheap. Speed is relative to the size of your wallet.

Mustang GTR: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16343
F-150 Super Snake: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16824
F150 Raptor: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18071
Go to Top of Page

sleepy23
Journeyman Modder

Maryville
TN

495 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  11:40:26  Show Profile
You can forget fast and cheap. Speed is relative to the size of your wallet.

Mustang GTR: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16343
F-150 Super Snake: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16824
F150 Raptor: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18071
Go to Top of Page

badcomp
Journeyman Modder

Andover
Kansas
USA

433 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  12:15:48  Show Profile
Sleepy, of course you can do fast and cheap. T21s on 48volts would be fast and cheap, just hot heavy duty, lol.
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  19:07:31  Show Profile
lmfao you guys are a hand full. i have an idea and im pretty confident that it'll work i have my friend working on the parts and looking at the layout but i'll keep you good guys updated
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2010 :  19:14:37  Show Profile
well for the first update i'd thought i tell you guys im going to add front suspension to the xm (xtreme machine), also due to the load(275) on the pw i have to get a thicker stabilier bar. tomorrow i have to follow up on the parts he will be getting for me.
Go to Top of Page

dozer
Expert Modder

Milton
Ontario
Canada

789 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2010 :  18:08:30  Show Profile
speed costs money how fast do you want to spend.

Don't think outside the box.
Think outside the sphere that the box is floating in.
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  21:07:10  Show Profile
well i have found some new motors that i will be purchasing tomorrow that spin at 3,000 rpm stock and i have to focus on the lighting and some other main componets . i think wen you guys see this thing you guys are gonna be in disbelief. if all goes according to plan it shoulld take approx 2weeks-1 month to complete(or until im satisfied) lol
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  21:31:07  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by bigmike_east

well i have found some new motors that i will be purchasing tomorrow that spin at 3,000 rpm stock and i have to focus on the lighting and some other main componets . i think wen you guys see this thing you guys are gonna be in disbelief. if all goes according to plan it shoulld take approx 2weeks-1 month to complete(or until im satisfied) lol

3000 RPM?

My kid's 6v Lil Quad's motor does 4 times that speed AT 6V!

http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18871

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  02:37:35  Show Profile
May I suggest a JATO? I understand you can get surplus ones quite cheap.

:)

Colbert: So the AK-47 is like the Windows platform of guns, it's everywhere.

Pike: No, no. It's MUCH more reliable than that.

Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  09:02:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Fortis

May I suggest a JATO? I understand you can get surplus ones quite cheap.

:)

Ouch!

Please sign up at new version of forum at http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/
complexity is the enemy of reliability
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  12:14:20  Show Profile
BigMike,

OK, we've gotten a little bit snarky here - and I don't want you to feel TOO picked on - but seriously, if it was simple, easy, and cheap, we'd all do it.

While I love the look of the Extreme Machine, it's awfully small for a 275 pound load. If money was no object, I'd suggest a Stinger, it has a steel frame that could be beefed up pretty simply.

Other than that, you should really be looking for a steel-framed go kart, 24v motors, and 36v or even 48v scooter controller.

Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  17:35:42  Show Profile
well no offense taken but i weight 220lbs and the xtreme machine was pushing me and a car battery down the street no problem(stock) and the when i amped it up to 24v i was almost scared to ride it question for all you modders though how fast (rpm wise) does a 12v motor's pinion spin?
Go to Top of Page

h-bomb
Journeyman Modder

Johns Creek
Georgia

270 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  17:42:40  Show Profile
Car battery?

Shields up, "Big Mike." If you weren't offended before, you're about to be...

Edited by - h-bomb on 07/23/2010 17:43:51
Go to Top of Page

chozian
Expert Modder

Meridianville
AL (35759)
USA

631 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  17:58:11  Show Profile  Visit chozian's Homepage
quote:

well no offense taken but i weight 220lbs and the xtreme machine was pushing me and a car battery down the street no problem(stock) and the when i amped it up to 24v i was almost scared to ride it question for all you modders though how fast (rpm wise) does a 12v motor's pinion spin?

PW Motor's RPM for "Super 6", std. 6V, & std. 12V
http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18871

Chris Hozian

"We may one day have both fame and fortune, and learn that neither is basic for true success and complete happiness." ~The New Era, August 1989, pages 4-5.

12V PW Lightning McQueen @ 18V :: 12V PW Red Harley-Davidson Motorcycle @ 18V :: 12V Peg Jeep Apache @ 18V :: Super 6 PW CAT Tough Loader @ 12V :: Super 6 PW Firerock Jeep Wrangler @ 12V :: Super 6 PW Ford F-150 @ 12V :: 6V PW Dora Get Set Go-Kart @ 12V :: 6V Rand Spider-Man Lil Quad @ 12V :: 6V PW Dora Lil Quad (Sold) :: 12V Dumar Yamaha Raptor 660R Quad :: Super 6 PW Barbie Trail Rider Quad :: 12V Yellow Peg John Deere Worksite Gator :: 12V Green Peg John Deere Worksite Gator :: 12V PW Classic Chrome Harley-Davidson Motorcycle (Sold) :: 12V Little Tikes Hummer H2 (Sold) :: 12V PW Ford Mustang :: 12V PW Chevy Silverado 1500 (Traded) :: 12V PW Barbie Cruisin' Tunes Jeep :: 6V PW Barbie Blitz Lil Wrangler 4x4 Jeep :: 6V PW Hot Wheels Lil Wrangler 4x4 Jeep (Sold)
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  18:32:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by h-bomb

Car battery?

Shields up, "Big Mike." If you weren't offended before, you're about to be...

Naaah - we're protective of kids.
If a so-called adult wants to sit on a box full of acid, he's welcome to it.

FAQ - Can I use a lawnmower/car battery in my PW?

Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  05:48:19  Show Profile
Wow you may want to invest in a flame suit after letting the car battery out of the bag. This thread just gets better everyday. Heck I may put one on just so I don't get a flash burn from reading through this thing.

Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  15:07:42  Show Profile
thanks alot chozian that was really helpful.....lmfao blake711

hey Divinar since you seem to know alot about this stuff then what else can i do to make this thing faster/safer?
Go to Top of Page

h-bomb
Journeyman Modder

Johns Creek
Georgia

270 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  15:21:27  Show Profile
quote:
[i] what else can i do to make this thing faster/safer?

Stay away from it...
Go to Top of Page

12vwiz
Expert Modder

Mobile
AL
USA

505 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  15:41:11  Show Profile
Just get a tow rope and hook it to a friends car bumper...the back one!

Cheap, easy and fast!

Post a video could be funny

My first mod - john deer gator On Hold
Peg Gator LHR shifter Wiring diagram
Big Foot - driver relocation In progress
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  16:47:44  Show Profile
h-bomb real funny bro
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  17:31:24  Show Profile
quote:

thanks alot chozian that was really helpful.....lmfao blake711

hey Divinar since you seem to know alot about this stuff then what else can i do to make this thing faster/safer?

OK, here's my best recommendations:

This is a little more than I want to pay, but it will work on 24v or 36v, and comes with the throttle:

quote:

Minibikepartsnow

Brand New 24 - 60 volt / 700w - 1000 watt

Electric Scooter Controller + Throttle Control Kit

These are replacements parts from the manufacturer

Great PRICE!!

Orginal Price $99.95, but now, buy it here for only $69.95 with shipping already included !!

You should be able to adapt it to a Hall Effect throttle pedal if you want.

Then, two 350 Watt 24v motors, with chain drives - one for each wheel. You should be able to use a pretty hefty sprocket, since we'll be overvolting it

You'll need two heavy duty DPDT relays for forward/reverse, and another pair of SPDT relays for brakes.

Then we put 3 or 4 of the biggest 12v SLA's you can afford/fit - giving you 48 volts at peak. We can even set up a relay or two to switch from 24v to 48v on the fly!

But this is NOT cheap. And we'll probably cook the motors sooner or later - depending on how much time you spend at 48 volts!

Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  19:37:46  Show Profile
damn dude you got this stuff figured out dont ya me like what was the most extreme thing you did to your pw to make it go faster if you dont mind me askin?
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2010 :  19:40:13  Show Profile
quote:

damn dude you got this stuff figured out dont ya me like what was the most extreme thing you did to your pw to make it go faster if you dont mind me askin?

Blew a gearbox on a Gaucho at 24v - after the stock throttle pedal welded itself "on"

I bought the scooter controller, but I wanted to see how fast it could go...

Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2010 :  13:38:09  Show Profile
LMFAO!!!! damn thats funny hey what is a relay? i looked at some forums and i still cant figure it out. also do you know what kind of metal the pinions off the motors are made of? , i think they are steel but they could be otherwise
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2010 :  16:47:42  Show Profile
quote:

LMFAO!!!! damn thats funny hey what is a relay? i looked at some forums and i still cant figure it out. also do you know what kind of metal the pinions off the motors are made of? , i think they are steel but they could be otherwise

The pinions are usually some form of steel.

A relay is a glorified switch - it lets us control 30 Amps with cheap 3 Amp switches, and keeps the high power away from the kids fingers.

Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  06:10:59  Show Profile
I had a little silver lennox quad at 36v, reliable and with the original 6v motors...Running as an all terrain machine. BUT WITH A 4YEAR OLD PILOTING IT. Putting my weight on it would have killed it in moments (not to mention what it would look like!)

I had a cheap chinese jeep running at 48v when on boost.

I have fairly odd and peculiar ways of achieving that and having the gears and motors survive.... It takes lots of work and modding, a reasonable amount of money (though I did not spend on scotter controllers). I fabricated a lot of parts.

Alex.

Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  15:22:43  Show Profile
ok here is a pretty simple question i think you guys could answer. do you think the titan 775 16.8v 10-turn motor does any justice? would you guys know the rpm on that and do i need a different motor for reverse? (although reverse is optional for me)
Go to Top of Page

Gausswave
Journeyman Modder

Bellevue
WA
USA

128 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  15:29:47  Show Profile

OK, cheap is like art. It's all relative to the individual. How about a relative budget instead?

The other questions is how long do you want it to last for both life time and run time? 25MPH is totally doable but I won't be on any thing going that fast with such slick tires. If you can't steer or stop in a timely manor you still have issues. Not to mention plastic " err umm bearings " don't last long. I though a lot about it and by the time I was done designing some thing fast and safe I had a go cart with a power wheels body.

Scooter parts are your best bet and bang for the buck.

So many toys so little time.....
Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  21:10:37  Show Profile
A 10 turn motor will not run any PW. The number of turns dictates how much sopeed is traded for torque. So a 10 turn motor has a very high RPM rate, but very little torque. So unless you got it up to a flying start with a push or a rampbefore hitting the pedal, the vehicle would just sit there and cook the motor/blow the fuse without going anywhere.

You would, with the weight parameters described be looking at a 28-32turn motor...The problem with titans and similar units is that they are made for the RC market. Now sure, the gearbox being what iut is helps a lot, but the motor is still not ever going to need to puch 200pounds off the line from a dead start. Now there are RC motors available with 32 or 36 turns...but they are called rock crawler motors for a reason. decent torque but pitifully low RPM's....

Seriously, your best approach for what you are trying to build is a custom welded steel frame/chasis, Wheels with bearing and at least half-inch axles...and chain and sprocket driven form 24v scooter motors (prob 350w will do it, though 500w would be better). If you go for bare motors it is pretty cheap, though you may need a reduction gear-set and two chains as your rear sprocket may end up very close to the size of a PW wheel.
If you have more money to throw at it, you can opt for some of the pre-reduction-geared scooter motors, these will have a small gearbox built in and will allow you to reduce the rear sprocket size requirements.

The titans you have asked baout would be a small, dull, and expensive party cracker lasting about 4 seconds. They are not suitable to your needs.

Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2010 :  17:53:42  Show Profile
thanks fortis i appreciate the info alot you just saved me about $100 lol i was going to do the whole chain thing but with out the whole reduction kit. i wanna go ricky bobby fast and i want everything except for the drivechain and a few other mods to be stock. i know everyone wants this thing to have a steel frame and everything with a gas powered motor but the truth is, that its been done b4 (its called a go cart) lol you rarely see someone where im from mod these things so i wanna keep it as stock as possible or atleast secretly looking that way.
Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2010 :  20:17:13  Show Profile
I iwll leave you with one last thought on that. Why do you suppose it is that Go Carts have steel frames? People are willing to spend genuinly high-dollar amounts to reduce the weight of them by any sidgeon they can. But the frame is there, not a moulded plastic frame, not an integral body-form chasis...but a metal rolling chasis? Is it because they NEED them?

Seriously, you are looking at a machine designed to take a child under 40pounds at around 12mph, with a safety margin. Now you can encroach on that margin a fair bit and still be okay (the thing will just get chewed up a bit faster), but what you propose exceeds the safety factor by a lot, right form the get-go. And you are starting with a second-hand toy to begin with.
the wheels will not cope (amongst other things they are not even a little bit balanced and at those rev's will oscillate you out of control, even as they melt around the hubs, oh yeah, there are no bearings either). The body will not cope with your weight and the crash-loading of travelling across even reasonably smooth ground at those speeds. Shock loading can be devastating in a vehicle with no suspension, so every crack int he pavement becomes a case of your-weight vs the vehicle frame.

Honestly, this could be a neat project, but you have opted to deliberately abandon control, stability, and endurance as not being worth your while, and the fact is that they are critical considerations if you are going to be upping the speed and the load capacity. Oh yes, have you decided on BRAKING yet...because you will need it, and electrobraking that load at those speeds will not do it for you (at least, not twice).

Good luck.

Alex.

Go to Top of Page

rcredneck
Journeyman Modder

westminster
vermont
USA

240 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  17:58:19  Show Profile
all sounds like fun...let me know how it works when your done....and just wondering if you have any reason for this project or is it just because you can?? which is fine...

Gator 6X4
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  15:45:40  Show Profile
hey fortis to be completly honest i thought about the whole stopping thing and i still have no solution for it but i will figure it out i greatly appreciate the help and pointing out concerns.

rcredneck where i am from, people are amazed by the stupidest things like for instance almost every young teen or puerto rican(i am puerto rican by the way)drives hondas or acuras and they all do the same stupid things to their cars (coffee can exhaust,air filter,and loud radios) and every1 thinks they are the greatest things ever created and i am here to build something that will blow their honda minds away(and everything else i find stupid).
Go to Top of Page

rcredneck
Journeyman Modder

westminster
vermont
USA

240 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  16:08:06  Show Profile
quote:

rcredneck where i am from, people are amazed by the stupidest things like for instance almost every young teen or puerto rican(i am puerto rican by the way)drives hondas or acuras and they all do the same stupid things to their cars (coffee can exhaust,air filter,and loud radios) and every1 thinks they are the greatest things ever created and i am here to build something that will blow their honda minds away(and everything else i find stupid).

.... sounds good to me...lol good luck

Gator 6X4
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2010 :  16:40:35  Show Profile
thanks im currently running into some difficulties but im sure i can manage
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  06:49:28  Show Profile
Since you mentioned 55mph in your other post, that aint going to happen.

Let's back up, when you put on 24v and was "almost scared to ride it" you were going about 8 or 9 mph. You could put on 36v (which won't last) and get at most 11 or 12 mph (especially with your weight). A lot of people who come on here don't realize how fast 20 mph really is. In a car it's nothing. In one of these little vehicles it feels like you are flying. Any notion that you would be reaching 25 mph (forget about your 40 to 55 mph claims in the other thread) with anything approaching stock components is simply impossible.

You could in theory put in one or two very large scooter motors (with associated controllers and batteries) and get speeds in the 20 to 30 mph range but the plastic frame would likely buckle under the weight and the steering would be non-existent.

------------------------------------------------
Screamin Demon (600 watt scooter motor, 36v scooter controller)
Red Harley (trike, 24v scooter controller, 13t MFJ gearboxes/motors)
KFX Quad (24v scooter controller, MFJ 12t gearboxes/motors)
Fire Rescue Jeep (24v scooter controller, 15t #7 gearboxes/motors)
Franken(berry)beast (24v scooter controller, 2-250Watt Scooter motors)
Grave Digger (21T gearboxes)
Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Barbie Cruzin Tunes Jeep (24v scooter controller)
TCV Indy Racer (24v scooter controller)
Gator (on hold)
Silverado Dragster (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Metal big wheel (24v scooter controller)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

bigmike_east
Apprentice Modder

51 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2010 :  07:24:39  Show Profile
well im just going to have to see how much power it is gonna take to get me up to those speeds (because of the weight issue ) but im sure the way i wanna set it up that a child can almost reach those speeds with no problem except for stopping but as of now my only problem now is safely stopping do you have any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

treebeme
Advanced Modder

Holtsville
NY
USA

3209 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  17:04:18  Show Profile
Parachute?

------------------------------------------------
Screamin Demon (600 watt scooter motor, 36v scooter controller)
Red Harley (trike, 24v scooter controller, 13t MFJ gearboxes/motors)
KFX Quad (24v scooter controller, MFJ 12t gearboxes/motors)
Fire Rescue Jeep (24v scooter controller, 15t #7 gearboxes/motors)
Franken(berry)beast (24v scooter controller, 2-250Watt Scooter motors)
Grave Digger (21T gearboxes)
Super Shock
Razor MX-350 Motorcycle

Projects
--------
Jeep Wrangler (on hold)
Barbie Cruzin Tunes Jeep (24v scooter controller)
TCV Indy Racer (24v scooter controller)
Gator (on hold)
Silverado Dragster (on hold)
Apache (on hold)
Metal big wheel (24v scooter controller)
Jeep Aftershock
Go to Top of Page

totalpackage

Fl
USA

38 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2010 :  21:59:11  Show Profile
Batmans utility belt!

|¯¯l,[___],
l---L--OlllllllO¬
=~~~==oo==
()_) ()_)--<>-)_)
Go to Top of Page

TerryInLeesburg
Journeyman Modder

Leesburg
VA
USA

133 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2010 :  08:10:27  Show Profile
Anchor?

Seriously dude - I'll give you lots of propsfor trying something new and innovative, but IF you manage to come anywhere close to your design specs (especially speed), I will be the first to call you a recless fool if you actually put a kid in it!

Just learning...
Go to Top of Page

lpe350
Apprentice Modder

Mount Sinai
New York
USA

99 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  13:45:35  Show Profile
Bigmike, like I said in your other post, please don't put yourself or a child at risk just to get attention.

There are some very intelligent/technical people in this forum, ask yourself why no one else is going that fast in a PW.

http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/userstuff/lpe350/20101120145240_Gauchortnightgood.jpg
Go to Top of Page

KidAgain

Boston
Ma.
USA

9 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2010 :  18:26:26  Show Profile
Just wondering how someone that weighs 220 pounds is able to even fit into one those little cars? There just dont seem to be much room left in the one my 4 year old grandson drives. I think a picture would definitely be worth a thousand words.

Gaucho Grande.Aftershock Jeep,Blk.Escalade,Harley,Kawasaki,Fire Engine,Desert Challenger,Eliminator.
About to go 18 V ona bunch of them.
Go to Top of Page

Dunlap

Louisville
KY

5 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  20:06:02  Show Profile
Nothing for over a month. Has anyone seen anything in the obituaries about a full grown man riding a childs' toy into traffic at 30mph?
Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 12/23/2010 :  20:54:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Dunlap

Nothing for over a month. Has anyone seen anything in the obituaries about a full grown man riding a childs' toy into traffic at 30mph?

LM#%O that is classic.

Go to Top of Page

Dunlap

Louisville
KY

5 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  13:14:34  Show Profile
Or maybe he hooked a Flux Capacitor to it and went into the future.
Go to Top of Page

kickingrass

Everett
wa
USA

36 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2010 :  18:06:37  Show Profile
Any solid object is a brake right.....
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly