These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 Hummer and Pontiac Solstice
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smokein0215

Beckley
WV
USA

6 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  06:58:03  Show Profile
Okay, quick question for anyone that can help. My brother has a yellow Hummer (Little Tykes) and just picked up a Pontiac Solstice Princess Car (was a Wal Mart display) for 100 bucks. As far as the hummer, battery is gone, and he cannot find the charger. Looking at the connectors on both, they appear to be the same type (almost look like a Peg Perego battery connector except they are black not blue). Does anyone have any idea if a Peg Perego battery will work, or if it would be better to devise a new power set up. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S.- Pontiac came with battery and charger, just need to see if it will hold a charge.

dasilva100
Journeyman Modder

Kitchener
ON
Canada

445 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  10:33:05  Show Profile
The peg perego and little tykes connectors are similar but not the same. The peg battery connector don't match the little tykes car connectors... unless you want to use the dremel to file one of the connectors... I did that to cut a bit the battery connector and I could connect a peg battery on a hummer.
Go to Top of Page

smokein0215

Beckley
WV
USA

6 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  12:57:46  Show Profile
Where about did you have to dremel the tykes connector? Or did you dremel the Peg connector?
Go to Top of Page

NSAELLIS
Senior Modder

OK

1100 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2010 :  21:30:33  Show Profile  Visit NSAELLIS's Homepage
I have a new LT charger.

Visit WWW.NSAWOODWORKING.COM for New and Used National Products, Little Tikes,Peg- Perego, Power Wheels, Kid Trax, & Razor. We also have Swing-N-Slide, Kidwise, & Jensen swing Accessories & Kits.

Black Corvette SOLD
Red Corvette
Cinderella Solstice
Purple Princess Solstice
Beach Patrol
Barbie Beach Buggy
Re MF Jeep
Barbie Escalade
6V Ford 150 Bigfoot
Red Hummer (In Work)
Go to Top of Page

rockjessemax
Journeyman Modder

mayfield
kentucky
USA

478 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2010 :  07:27:21  Show Profile
We have, at least, one vehicle of each major brand and some "knock-off" type. Every toy and battery has been equipped with male and female spade connectors which makes it so easy to use any battery in any toy.

Transporter of:
"LIBERTY BELL 7"
I LIVE IN A BATTERY POWERED WORLD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: