These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 San Antonio race...
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2010 :  00:35:46  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
I was thinking that since there are at least 2 other people I have found in SA, that we should get some kind of little race going. We would have to do some advertising to get the word out to non-MPW members and maybe spread the word (if we are feeling nice enough ) about MPW.

One of the coolest videos I have seen on here is the XPWMNE video of the event they had... now Im not saying we have to go all out with the medals, unless everybody wants to, but it would be a lot of fun, for us and the little ones.

If anyone from SA reads this, that I have not already emailed, let me know what you think. Anyone close by or in Austin that would be dedicated enough to drive to SA, your input is welcome too.

People from other states... your input is not welcomed, and if you post in my topic you will be BANNED

Just kidding...

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  13:58:15  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
I would look for a motor sports racing venue.

Any drag strip, dirt bike, demolition derby, street racing etc....

Those places already have the location and fans at their tracks. Those people have kids too...

For them to add a fun thing for the kids would be easily promoted by them since they already got the repeat crowd.

I think that is what XPWMNE did.

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

aztracks
Journeyman Modder

Chandler
Arizona
USA

118 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2010 :  14:11:49  Show Profile
Another suggestion might be be to try a high school or junior high where the cars could drive around a running track.

I grew up in Texas so maybe I will just get suspended rather than banned...

F-150:
'94 Super Sound Jeep Sand Blaster : http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17274
Go to Top of Page

blstriker

san antonio
texas
USA

17 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2010 :  20:55:58  Show Profile
I live in sa this is my new hobby and I would like to hang out and meet other members the old Malibu race track would be a good place to meet up..

striker
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  11:12:21  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
So did anyone meet up with you in San Antonio? If I lived there I would have been all over it...

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: