These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 Kid Trax Corvette Carbon Cop Car
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  03:09:44  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
i got this car for 5$ from ToysRus haha, i have added Led Head lights, and Tail lights, Also some red and blue Strobes,

Then i painted some parts of the Car white and Gray,

Next on the list is to wait for the Carbon Vinyl, and then i will be wiring up the motors to a Power wheels wire set up, so i can by pass the chip, the Stock 12volt will be runing Lights and the stock stuff that it comes with, so the 24 volt will be just motors.

heres What i have done so far,

Parked By my Escalade

The Carbon Sample, i got more on order to finish the car

More Pic To Come,

24v Escalade Fire Reascue
24v Kid Trax Corvette Carbon Cop Car

troyschwab

Tacoma
WA
USA

24 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  05:59:13  Show Profile
That look awesome. Good job. I am looking to add headlights and tail lights to my daughters escapade (11" monster lifted) do you have advice on a kit or did you make your own?
Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  15:21:34  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
i got white 10mm LEDs for head lights, and there Red 10mm Leds for tail lights on my 24v Escalade Fire Reascue

Go to Top of Page

troyschwab

Tacoma
WA
USA

24 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  16:22:03  Show Profile
Are they ran from the vehicle battery or a 9v like I've seen online with the thirty dollar kits?
Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  18:12:12  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
No i went on Ebay, Payed like 5$ at the most for Pre-wired LEDs, all kinds of them. then i picked up 2 6volt lantern batteries from the Store and wired them on a Switch, they work great.

Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  04:02:16  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
My Vinyl Wrap came in the mail on Friday so we started to put it on.

Was Going To do this,

Changed my mind Doing this Now

Go to Top of Page

sleepy23
Journeyman Modder

Maryville
TN

495 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  08:39:48  Show Profile
Hood looks pimp. Nice work.

Mustang GTR: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16343
F-150 Super Snake: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16824
F150 Raptor: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18071
Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  21:17:19  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
thanks, last thing to do is add the 24volt for the motors

Go to Top of Page

troyschwab

Tacoma
WA
USA

24 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2010 :  21:26:24  Show Profile
Dude you are insane with the mods. I hope mine turns out half that nice.
Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2010 :  00:42:05  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
Dude Thanks, im thinking the 11" lift you put on the Escalade is insane, i need to learn to weld i think i could make something Crazy

quote:
Originally posted by troyschwab

Dude you are insane with the mods. I hope mine turns out half that nice.

Go to Top of Page

Modmom32
Expert Modder

Cookeville
Tennessee
USA

830 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  21:10:34  Show Profile  Visit Modmom32's Homepage
I love carbon fiber look, how did you do it?

*arctic Shark snowmobile (beng modified again, scooter) but works!
*indianaJones Harley *desert bike *desert Challenger street bike *saftey 1st Chopper *SF viper*Herbie fully loaded via remote 12v....18v if lucky *gravedigger *mx350 *john deer tractor( still his favorite) *blue flame bigfoot *A151 * qty 2 twin 700* mx3 trike n 2 powerrider nascars (DALE SR n used to be #24 now General Lee) SOLD> 12v herbie
AMY
Go to Top of Page

Dongskie
Journeyman Modder

Manila
Philippines

380 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  21:43:29  Show Profile  Visit Dongskie's Homepage  Click to see Dongskie's MSN Messenger address  Send Dongskie a Yahoo! Message
AWESOME!!

Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  00:18:16  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Modmom32

I love carbon fiber look, how did you do it?

Its a carbon fiber vinyl i got off ebay

Go to Top of Page

Modmom32
Expert Modder

Cookeville
Tennessee
USA

830 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2010 :  01:26:42  Show Profile  Visit Modmom32's Homepage
it is sooooooooo dope. I texture/metalic flace painted a motorcycle( i am sure you have seen it) but now I am affraid Ethan might crash it.

*arctic Shark snowmobile (beng modified again, scooter) but works!
*indianaJones Harley *desert bike *desert Challenger street bike *saftey 1st Chopper *SF viper*Herbie fully loaded via remote 12v....18v if lucky *gravedigger *mx350 *john deer tractor( still his favorite) *blue flame bigfoot *A151 * qty 2 twin 700* mx3 trike n 2 powerrider nascars (DALE SR n used to be #24 now General Lee) SOLD> 12v herbie
AMY
Go to Top of Page

VegasQuid
Journeyman Modder

Vegas
NV
USA

214 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  22:00:49  Show Profile  Visit VegasQuid's Homepage  Click to see VegasQuid's MSN Messenger address  Send VegasQuid a Yahoo! Message

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: