These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 Reseller/Part Resources
 DCM-267 24V motors FOR SALE
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

madforce
Apprentice Modder

South College Station :)
TX
USA

65 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  13:46:56  Show Profile
I have 11 brand new still in the shrink wrap motors for sale. Two years ago when I modified my daughters Lightning McQueen (check my older posts) I bought a dozen for backup and only had to use one. She has outgrown the car and I have no longer need these motors.

As far as I know, you CAN NOT get these anymore.

I can accept paypal...make an offer...first reasonable offer gets them. $9 shipping priority mail with tracking number.

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2010 :  12:40:54  Show Profile
Refresh my memory...are these 550 or 700 series. Do you have an RPM rating or other specs? Most of the links for this motor no longer work and I don't remember anything other than they "seem to work good." Thanks

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2010 :  12:51:25  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Taz11

Refresh my memory...are these 550 or 700 series. Do you have an RPM rating or other specs? Most of the links for this motor no longer work and I don't remember anything other than they "seem to work good." Thanks

Taken from Jamesonsdad's post a while back:

"Both the DCM-266 and DCM-267 are 550 motors and will fit all PW gearboxes. However it has been pointed out that both of these motors have built in "timing" that is not adjustable. This means that the motors will run at a different speed when running backwards, which is what one motor does at all times in a two gearbox setup.
The DCM-265 is a 700 series motor and will not fit your style (#3)gearbox.

The DCM-231 motor has been mentioned as a good PW replacement motor with no timing issues."

John Deere Worksite Gator
Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

madforce
Apprentice Modder

South College Station :)
TX
USA

65 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2010 :  13:14:34  Show Profile
I use these in both the lightning McQueen and escapade, but with two gearboxes and never had an issue.
Go to Top of Page

Gearhead

Bessemer City
North Carolina
USA

1 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2010 :  20:36:29  Show Profile
Do you still have these motors?
quote:
Originally posted by madforce

I have 11 brand new still in the shrink wrap motors for sale. Two years ago when I modified my daughters Lightning McQueen (check my older posts) I bought a dozen for backup and only had to use one. She has outgrown the car and I have no longer need these motors.

As far as I know, you CAN NOT get these anymore.

I can accept paypal...make an offer...first reasonable offer gets them. $9 shipping priority mail with tracking number.

Chris Wilson
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2010 :  09:35:11  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Gearhead

Do you still have these motors?

Nope - I finally broke down and bought them.

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

Modmom32
Expert Modder

Cookeville
Tennessee
USA

830 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2010 :  21:27:16  Show Profile  Visit Modmom32's Homepage
Hum, 24 v in Bigfoot sounds lovely.... Lol

*arctic Shark snowmobile (beng modified again, scooter) but works!
*indianaJones Harley *desert bike *desert Challenger street bike *saftey 1st Chopper *SF viper*Herbie fully loaded via remote 12v....18v if lucky *gravedigger *mx350 *john deer tractor( still his favorite) *blue flame bigfoot *A151 * qty 2 twin 700* mx3 trike n 2 powerrider nascars (DALE SR n used to be #24 now General Lee) SOLD> 12v herbie
AMY
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  07:54:29  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Modmom32

Hum, 24 v in Bigfoot sounds lovely.... Lol

Well - they don't run any faster at 12v than the stock motors... But they're supposed to handle 24v well.

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: