These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Personal Stuff - Introductions, forsale, reviews!
 Projects Pages! (blogs?)
 The Craftsman Dragon
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:12:30  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
After a 2 Month hiatus, I'm finally ready to start again, and thanks to Cheesy, I have a great project now.
He hooked me up with a Peg Perego Dragon and Craftsman truck. Since the dragon is pretty faded up top, and the plastic would take more rehab than I'd like to do, I'm goin to combine these two into one cool truck. The Craftsman is missing a hood, so I'll have to use the one from the dragon and paint it up. Both are also missing the left side mirror, so I'll either have to hunt one down or see if I can rework the right one off the Dragon to fit on the left side.

I hope to start teardown sometime this week. Progress might be slow since I'm still working 60+ hours a week, but I'll get it done.

Stay Tuned....

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
12V Lil Jeep, 18V Turbo Sun Jammer Jeep, 12V Super 6 F150 Blue Thunder,
18V Lightning McQueen & 12V Lightning McQueen w/Duratrax Motors (Sold)
18V Green & Blue Ninja Quads w/19T's, 18V Dora Quad with 21T's
12V Harley Bat Bike w/Duratrax Motors, 12V Pink Harley (Future Trike)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5
RIP: 12V Super 6 Suzuki Quad w/Seperate Brake pedal (Decommissioned/Parted)

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:29:49  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gseric69

I hope to start teardown sometime this week. Progress might be slow since I'm still working 60+ hours a week, but I'll get it done.

I'll trade you for *my* work schedule - I'm up to 27 hours last week, from 8!

On a serious note, it looks like you'll have a very neat vehicle when you're done - wonder how it will do against Taz's 4WD?

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:34:42  Show Profile
MUDBOG at the MEET!!!! Is that the one with 4 wheel steering? I'm curious to see how the pro's wire their 4 wheel drive.

Drive it like you stole it!........out of somebody's garbage!
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:44:39  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Taz11

MUDBOG at the MEET!!!! Is that the one with 4 wheel steering? I'm curious to see how the pro's wire their 4 wheel drive.

Yup, that be the one. 4WD & 4WS. If you look closely at the wheels, there is a boot, like a CV Joint Boot, at each one which is covering the gearbox and steering. I've very curious to see how it was all put together.

36V Peg Perego Apache - Project: Super Power Police Jeep, 18V Metal Frame Jeep - Project: Sarge
Dragon/Craftsman Pickup Hybrid (WIP), 18V John Deere Off Road 4x4 (Gaucho, SOLD!)
Future Builds: 12V Xtreme Machine, 12V PW Fire Truck, 6V Wild Thing Super 6 & Mach 5

Edited by - gseric69 on 02/22/2010 12:45:15
Go to Top of Page

hotrodtodd
Expert Modder

Delhi
OH
USA

985 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  12:47:40  Show Profile  Visit hotrodtodd's Homepage
Awesome! I cant wait to see how this thing is built.......been waiting for one to pop up in the build pages.

Lifted Metal Frame JeepPower Drivers Trike
Bigfoot
Worksite Gator
Driveway Racer
Handy Manny 6v quad
Go to Top of Page

drew510
Senior Modder

Portland
OR

1079 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  13:31:10  Show Profile
Eric, I might have some parts for you. My Magnum is pretty much the same body as the Craftsman. I also only have one "good" mirror. I'll check tonight to see which side it is for. I also have a complete light bar (but just 2 lenses). It has one good lens and one with a warped post (that could be fixed with heat). The bar is slightly different, but provided your lenses are the same, both of ours together would make a complete set. Let me know if you are interested.

Finished Projects:
F150 4x4 Off Road turned Oregon State Beavers - http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19323
TRU Bigfoot turned Oregon Ducks: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14563
Jeep Wrangler (78490) http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11606
Ford F150 (C3493) US MARINES - http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7264
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  13:51:10  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by drew510

Eric, I might have some parts for you. My Magnum is pretty much the same body as the Craftsman. I also only have one "good" mirror. I'll check tonight to see which side it is for. I also have a complete light bar (but just 2 lenses). It has one good lens and one with a warped post (that could be fixed with heat). The bar is slightly different, but provided your lenses are the same, both of ours together would make a complete set. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Drew, I'm definitely interested.

Go to Top of Page

Dylan13
Senior Modder

Oakmont
Pa

1113 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  14:32:36  Show Profile
Glad to see you're back Can't wait to see how this turns out

Super Power Gaucho
Peg Gaucho - John Deere Makeover
Peg Gaucho / Peg Gator / Peg Buck Quad
Hot Wheels Lambo - 12v
Enforcer Jr. - 2WD Super 6 - 12v
'lil Sport Barbie - 2WD High/Low rewire
Barbie Dune Beetle / Police Harley / Red Harley
Go to Top of Page

jfoust
Senior Modder

Atlanta
GA
USA

2419 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  15:53:11  Show Profile  Visit jfoust's Homepage
Are those the stock tires for the Dragon, or did someone slap some Gaucho Grande tires on there at some point? If they're stock, those have to be the biggest tires I've ever seen on a single seater!

Current Fleet:
Super6 Vette, Grave Digger w/ 19T's, Gaucho Grande, Dora Lil Quad, Eliminator w/ 21T's, 12v Harley, Safety 1st C5R

Scrap Pile (email for parts):
High Torque Gaucho, Red PW Jeep
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  16:16:29  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Yep, they're the stockers. They make it enormous compared to the Craftsman truck.

I wish I could find a bigger picture of a Good looking stock Dragon. I know there are some on this site, I just can't get the search to work...

Edit: The search feature is back online. Here's the picture I was thinking of

And the gearboxes:

4WS

Edited by - gseric69 on 02/22/2010 18:28:48
Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  18:48:06  Show Profile
Yep. I was waiting to see who would just minimise the gearboxes to a single BIG planatery gear (big ring the size of inside wheel rim with teeth, set motor with spindle hard against one rim. One-to-one contact, but the spindle has maybe ten teeth and the planet gear has 300-400.

That thing looks half-way between really nifty and a not entirely well thought out idea. To many little metal brackets and retainers on one of these always suggests they stopped developing and started producing a little early...

Alex.

P.S How much does it change its footprint as you steer? The way it is set up seems to change the wheelbase a bit and that does wonders for making stability into an adventure.

Alex.

Colbert: So the AK-47 is like the Windows platform of guns, it's everywhere.

Pike: No, no. It's MUCH more reliable than that.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  18:59:10  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Fortis

P.S How much does it change its footprint as you steer? The way it is set up seems to change the wheelbase a bit and that does wonders for making stability into an adventure.

Alex.

I'll let you know when I find out
Mine is inoperable at the moment, so I'm just going to tear it apart and see what makes it tick.

Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2010 :  19:41:08  Show Profile
Actually, what would be really cool (to me) would be to mount a big Quad Bike body onto that rolling stock!
Never mind a sit-in truck type thing, 4x4 4ws quad big enough for dad as well as child!

I do nto think there is a single one of thsoe beasts in this whole country...

Pity.

Go to Top of Page

PW warehouse
Senior Modder

Central
IN
USA

1712 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2010 :  07:10:15  Show Profile
I parted a black craftsman ford f-150 last summer. I think I still have the hood with the scoop.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  21:19:19  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by PW warehouse

I parted a black craftsman ford f-150 last summer. I think I still have the hood with the scoop.

Thanks for the offer, but I got the hood from Drew510 and if fit great, and looks pretty darn good too.

Unforunately I haven't been able to get anything done on this other than get some new parts lined up. Work turned into a nightmare the past two weeks and sucked up all my time.
Sunday's looking to be a pretty nice 52 degrees out. Maybe it'll finally get the snow melted enough so I can start seeing my yard again too. I haven't seen my lawn since January 30th!

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  22:31:53  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
quote:

Sunday's looking to be a pretty nice 52 degrees out. Maybe it'll finally get the snow melted enough so I can start seeing my yard again too. I haven't seen my lawn since January 30th!

pffft. I haven't seen mine since November.

Good score, Eric. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Polaris 2X ; Polaris 700; Xtreme Machine ; 12v Super 6 Firerock
Gaucho Grande; Tinkerbell Ninja; 12v S6 Trail Rider; Brute Force 24v
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2010 :  20:40:15  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
What a beautiful week we've had here. The deluge last weekend finally washed the last of the snow away, and it's been in the mid 60's and sunny since Tuesday.

I've been able to steal some late night hours away and get some work done. The Craftsman truck is completely stripped now and ready for cleaning. I've been working on tearing down the Dragon, but due to the 4WD 4WS aspect of it, it's been coming a little slower since I'm trying to make sure I know how everything goes back together once it's apart.

I was able to finally get a better look at those unique gearboxes. The actual gears are pretty small, save for the final drive gear sitting inside the wheel. The gears inside the box only take up the top third of the assembly.

The wheel also has a bearing pressed into it.

Sadly though, the motors are only 550's with a 10 tooth pinion gear.

The pinion gear is a little different than the 10 tooth gear found on PW #3 gearboxes though. Each tooth is rounded.

Another downside is the housing was only designed to hold a 550 size motor. There's really no way to fit a 700 motor in there without some major cutting.

So that's all for now. This weekends looking pretty nice, and I think the ground will finally be dry enough for the kids to ride around without getting stuck in the mud.

Go to Top of Page

Fortis
Senior Modder

melbourne
victoria
Australia

1154 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  02:11:16  Show Profile
Hah. that's interesting. they did an on-the-fly design revision to save some money.

You can tell by the moldings that that thing was originally supposed to have integrated drum brakes. But they taped in an addition that produces those plastic strips as dust excluders instead. Originally those were supposed to be pads that pressed outwards into the wheel ad slowed the vehicle.

I think they discovered that with 4 gearboxes the rolling resistence was so high it really did not need manual brakes...and it was cheaper not to have them.

Of course without the design for drum brakes cluttering things up, they would have been able to simplify the gearbox even more
by making the inner drive cog bigger and thus losing a step cog in the existing box (hell. I want to work out the ratio for running 10t pinion directly to drive-cog in similar fasion to this beast. I do not think the wheel would be that big...)

Alex.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  06:26:42  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Actually the rear wheel might have drum brakes on it. I didn't pull it off yet, but there is a seperate brake pedal. More to come...

Edit: well your assumption of them changing direction in the middle of planning was correct. All four wheels have the same exact setup on each of them. The brake pedal in place was nothing more than a pedal and a spring. It wasn't connected to either a mechanical or electrical brake.

I wonder if it would be possible to convert the A151 drum brake setup to work with this....

I'll probably just wire up the brake pedal to work as an electric brake.

I didn't get a chance to trace the wiring out to see how they designed the 4wd to work, but I found it odd that the wires leading to each motor were a small 16awg.

Edited by - gseric69 on 03/19/2010 20:00:24
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  14:59:42  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
The gearbox is actually pretty simple. Only 2 compound gears inside it, and then the final drive gear that sits inside the wheel. Unfortunately the design also lends itself to easly getting dirt everywhere, even with the dust covers in place.

All four gearboxes and motors tested fine and the gears all look good, so I've got my bets on bad switches being the culprit.

The wiring harness looks pretty typical of the older Peg Peregos. It has 2 Fuses and what looks like a relay. I haven't figured out what those were used for on the old models.

One of the previous owners also swapped out the old dual 6V connector for the newer single 12V connector type.

This is the connector that splits out the wires for the four motors. As you can see here, the larger 14awg wires go in and smaller 16awg come out.

Edited by - gseric69 on 06/20/2010 19:56:36
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  18:38:24  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
I got a chance to go through the wiring harness a little. The good news was that there were only two issues. One was a broken resistor, and the other was the electrical tape holding on the 12V connector wasn't doing a good job of it. Once I got those taken care of, everything worked including all the switches. I'm still not crazy about those small wires leading to the motors, so those are getting tossed.

I ordered some more white superflux LEDs so I'm going to light this one up nice and bright.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2010 :  19:55:30  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Wow, it's been nearly 3 months since I last had an update on this one. It's crazy how time gets away from you.
I managed to finally get all the parts cleaned up and painted and they came out pretty good. I'm hoping to start getting it reassembled soon.
The only parts I still need to get are some new tail lights. The lenses on both truck were broken, so I'm just going to get whole new assemblies for the rear. The rest of the lenses came out good after cleaning, so I'll be able to use them for lights.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  18:55:24  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
It's Done....

The cleaning and painting that is
So just to actually post an update, here's all the parts laid out and read for assembly.

And here's the steering assembly ready to go

I also stripped what was left of the original chrome off the windows and reprainted them. I used the very high gloss black basecoast method followed by a shot of Dulpicolor chrome. What you're seeing in the windows here is actually the reflection of my pegboard. It's a little fuzzy, but it's there.

Go to Top of Page

Artax
Journeyman Modder

Davenport
IA
USA

459 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  20:10:40  Show Profile
Not sure how I missed this one. Those gearboxes are sick. Sure makes 4wd alot easier when the gearbox is inside the dang wheel. But the design does lend itseft to getting alot of dirt and debris into everything like you said. I will bet that is why they quit making them. Besides that it seems like a great design. I believe some of the new electonic vehicles are going to motors in each wheel to minimize drive train components. Seems like a great concept if you could keep it clean.

Great paint job on everything. That thing looks like its going to be sick. I am gunna have to try the chrome paint trick one of these days as everyone seems to be having good luck with it.

Why does it seem like you have all the awsome rare vehicles all the time :P

Click picture to view project blog!!
Go to Top of Page

drew510
Senior Modder

Portland
OR

1079 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2010 :  22:24:08  Show Profile
I couldn't remember if you had the Dragon or not. Is that what the brake setup is going in?

Finished Projects:
F150 4x4 Off Road turned Oregon State Beavers - http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19323
TRU Bigfoot turned Oregon Ducks: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14563
Jeep Wrangler (78490) http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11606
Ford F150 (C3493) US MARINES - http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7264
Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2010 :  04:39:14  Show Profile
Wow, looks great! I cant wait to see it back together (remember how it all goes?)

How much flex is in that steering assembly? It looks like the rear would have less than precise control.

BTW......your maintenance program is failing....I see a peeling sticker on you Lil Jeep.....bad, bad, bad

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  06:36:35  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Taz11

BTW......your maintenance program is failing....I see a peeling sticker on you Lil Jeep.....bad, bad, bad

I know, I know...
That's what happens when it doesn't get ridden. My son still has no interest at all in driving himself, he just wants to ride as a passenger in the JD Gaucho and Apache. The only time that one gets ridden is when my neighbors 2 year old grandson comes to visit, although even he prefers McQueen.

I'm going to do some testing with the steering to see how it works out. When I got it, the rear wheels weren't even steering, so I didn't get to see them in action.

I try to see if there is a way to adapt the brakes to it. As Fortis pointed out way back when, it looks like they originally intended it to have the drum brakes, but changed it at the last minute. They left the brake pedal in place, but not connected to anything.

Edited by - gseric69 on 06/25/2010 06:42:16
Go to Top of Page

Taz11
Advanced Modder

Bloomsbury (08804)
NJ

3739 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  07:16:45  Show Profile
Now that I look back at the steering picture.....I see! Looks like it has a pivot in the middle of the bar that goes to the rear steer.

Now it makes sense!

Go to Top of Page

Artax
Journeyman Modder

Davenport
IA
USA

459 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2010 :  08:22:30  Show Profile
Yea that steering assembly is pretty cool too. If designed right you could even have a little less steering in the rear to avoid hitting body parts and what not. I think most of the 4 wheel steering cars like the old prelude's and the Denali's all had less steering in the rear and it still helped out quite a bit with overall turning radius. Hmm this thread gives me more idea's.

Click picture to view project blog!!
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  19:28:15  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Well unfortunately based on the design of the gearbox, there isn't really a way to adapt the drum breaks to work without some real major modifications. The fact that the rear wheels also turn, presents other challenges as well based on the design of the rear drums. Since I don't have a spare set of these gearboxes anywhere, I don't want to even try messing with them.
I'll probably just install the drums on the JD Gaucho sometime. That should be a much easier mod.

Go to Top of Page

drew510
Senior Modder

Portland
OR

1079 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2010 :  22:14:46  Show Profile
Bummer, but I am happy you at least have another application for them!

Finished Projects:
Go to Top of Page

Dongskie
Journeyman Modder

Manila
Philippines

380 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  02:12:21  Show Profile  Visit Dongskie's Homepage  Click to see Dongskie's MSN Messenger address  Send Dongskie a Yahoo! Message
I like this trueck eh, 4wd!

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  20:58:42  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Got a little work done. Mocked everything up to make sure I could get 18V to fit in there. This guy really isn't all that big, I'd say the main body is about the same size as the PW Big Foot's, but it's got a beast of an undercarriage. The steering linkage is all installed and working now as well.

That's all for now, I'll be away for a few days, hope everyone has a great 4th!

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  20:31:51  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
This has got to be the slowest build ever!

Wheels are mounted and motors are wired up. Upper body is just resting on it, but it's looking better now.

Making a little headway on the lights. Front light bar LEDS are set. I had 2 yellow lenses and 2 orange lenses, so I had to mix and match. One of the mounting tabs on a yellow lens then broke, so this is how it will be.

Next update: Halloween

Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  20:35:20  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
What leds are those? They look fun!

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Polaris 2X ; Polaris 700; Xtreme Machine ; 12v Super 6 Firerock
Gaucho Grande; Tinkerbell Ninja; 12v S6 Trail Rider; Brute Force 24v
Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  20:47:58  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

What leds are those? They look fun!

Those particular ones are yellow 5mm Superflux 40,000 mcd. Got them off Ebay. I haven't lit them up yet to see how bright they are, but I'm thinking this thing may look like a Christmas tree when I'm done with it. They are mounted on cut to fit PCB with chrome tape added for reflectivity.

Go to Top of Page

gseric69

Red Lion
PA
USA

6315 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2010 :  22:03:51  Show Profile  Visit gseric69's Homepage
Two updates in one week, I'm on a roll!!!!

Got the light bar finished up, and with special thanks to hungngo I'll soon have a third matching lens for it.

Close up in the dark

And the only thing lighting up the garage

Go to Top of Page

blake711
Advanced Modder

Skiatook
OK
USA

2622 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2010 :  05:52:42  Show Profile
That thing is looking AWESOME! I love how stout those things are.

Please sign up at new version of forum at http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com/
complexity is the enemy of reliability
Go to Top of Page

hungngo
Journeyman Modder

philly
pa
USA

220 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  19:52:31  Show Profile
hey i just noticed you have a driveway racer... ( i was looking threw some of your threads. how many do you have and are you up for a trade....
quote:

Two updates in one week, I'm on a roll!!!!

Got the light bar finished up, and with special thanks to hungngo I'll soon have a third matching lens for it.

Close up in the dark

And the only thing lighting up the garage

http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19422
peg's
1. grande.. apache.. dragon.. super.. a-151.. power wheels 1. little red jeep ( dessert storm). hurricane ..

Go to Top of Page

cfanto
Journeyman Modder

Tracy
CA
USA

406 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2010 :  20:11:27  Show Profile  Visit cfanto's Homepage  Send cfanto a Yahoo! Message
WOW! ...really nice!

PowerWheels - Jeep Wrangler (74440) - Red Wrangler - unibody Jeep w/ 18V, #4 gearbox retrofit
PowerWheels - Dune Squad (74570) - Yellow Jeep - metal-framed Jeep w/ 18V, LED lights, #7 gearboxes, brake pedal
PowerWheels - Wrangler 98 (78490) - Army Jeep - unibody Jeep w/ 12V, OD painted, brake pedal, rubber tires
PowerWheels - Grey/Pace Exclusive (86270) - metal-framed Jeep - currently stock
Peg Perego - Gaucho Grande (HP252) - 70's-style Toyota Landcruiser FJ40 - 18V, LED lighting, brake pedal, front & rear traction-aids
PowerWheels - X-Treme Machine (74790) - painted, 18V w/ 24V NOS, 19T #7 gearbox, brake pedal, front traction-aids
PowerWheels - Hot Wheels Rally Kart (xxxxx) - 18V in process
PowerWheels - Hot Wheels Rally Kart (xxxxx) - currently stock
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: