These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Modifications by Category
 Pimp it out
 Plug and Play LED headlight option...NOW INSTALLED
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:07:42  Show Profile
**Scroll down to see new installed pics

Anyone try some of these pre-made car dome light panels for headlights? I was thinking this one for the gator, but I am unsure if the depth with work with the stock gator clear lenses. Do you think they would project light at all? They come with peel and stick adhesive on the back already too. There is also a 10% off and free shipping code for this site, so not too bad price wise if they work.

http://www.dinodirect.com/36-LEDs-Car-Ceiling-Dome-Light-Bulb-12V-2-28W-T10-BA9S-Festoon-White-Light.html

John Deere Worksite Gator
Black Jeep Hurricane

Edited by - ricam78 on 01/16/2010 19:46:22

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:40:46  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
If they're close to the same leds I used on this project, you'll love them.

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Polaris 2X ; Polaris 700; Xtreme Machine ; 12v Super 6 Firerock
Gaucho Grande; Tinkerbell Ninja; 12v S6 Trail Rider; Brute Force 24v
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:44:17  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

If they're close to the same leds I used on this project, you'll love them.

They look very similar. Where did you get yours?

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:50:29  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Made 'em.

I'd bet that one you posted will fit inside the gator lens. The leds are only 2mm high, and I'm assuming the PCB + adhesive tape is also about 2-3mm.

12V Lil Jeep; 24v Race Car Project (abandoned); Red Wrangler (WIP);18v Police Silverado
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:53:39  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Made 'em.

I'd bet that one you posted will fit inside the gator lens. The leds are only 2mm high, and I'm assuming the PCB + adhesive tape is also about 2-3mm.

I might order one and give it a try. It says the depth is 5.33 mm, but I think that is cutting it close to one part of the lens. Maybe they are taking the adhesive tape into consideration with that measurement though. Should I worry about the LED's touching the plastic lens at all if it is a snug fit?

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  21:58:21  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
If they're touching, I imagine they won't diffuse the light as well, but I'm assuming they have a pretty wide viewing angle anyway so I don't know if that'll be much of an issue.

The only thing I'd worry about is heat. I'd have a hard time believing that they would produce enough heat to melt the plastic lens though. You could peel off the adhesive tape if it's too thick and just glue them to the body.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  22:00:34  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

If they're touching, I imagine they won't diffuse the light as well, but I'm assuming they have a pretty wide viewing angle anyway so I don't know if that'll be much of an issue.

The only thing I'd worry about is heat. I'd have a hard time believing that they would produce enough heat to melt the plastic lens though. You could peel off the adhesive tape if it's too thick and just glue them to the body.

Good idea. I will probably order one tonight. Now off to search for a wiring guide now for the lights so I can be sure I hook them up right!

Thanks for the input

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  10:53:28  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ricam78

Good idea. I will probably order one tonight. Now off to search for a wiring guide now for the lights so I can be sure I hook them up right!

Thanks for the input

Red to switch, black to negative.
Another red from positive to the switch.

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  11:25:03  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Divinar

quote:

Thanks for the input

Simple enough, THANKS!

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  11:27:58  Show Profile
quote:

quote:

Simple enough, THANKS!

No problem, I have a Gator too.
I was going to adapt the $7 floodlights from HF, but this looks better so far.

Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  12:03:57  Show Profile
quote:

No problem, I have a Gator too.
I was going to adapt the $7 floodlights from HF, but this looks better so far.

Sounds like a plan. I ordered one today for $11.87 shipped to check and see if it fits. If so, I will let you know. I am assuming I will just need an SPST switch such as this:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062523

Then I can crimp the positives from the 2 led lights together, then the 2 negatives and hook it up as described above correct or should I use a terminal block.

Black Jeep Hurricane

Edited by - ricam78 on 01/02/2010 12:32:03
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  13:55:20  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
That switch will work fine. The terminal block is all a matter of preference. You may want to use one if you plan on doing tail lights or other accessories. It just makes the wiring easier, and easier if you need to take them out temporarily for some reason.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:45:05  Show Profile
Just got the one LED board I ordered and hooked it up and it works great!

First thing I did was remove the 3M adhesive pad that came on the back on the lights since it was too deep and didn't allow the lens to fit back over it on the Gator. Then, in order to make sure I didn't mess up up original reflector sheet that came with the Gator in case I ever take out the lights, I traced its outline on some semi rigid construction paper and cut it out as a template. I then took some foil and wrapped the paper I had cut out leaving the shiny side of the foil facing outwards and I taped it to hold it in place on the backside. I cut a small slit in the center of the foil covered template that I made to allow for the wires of the LEDs to pass through. I then covered the back of the circuit board with electrical tape, fed the wires through the slit I cut, and then put some super glue on the elec tape and glued it to the foil covered template. I will be drilling a hole in the center of the headlight body impression to pass the wires through when I install them to stay. I also am thinking of taking a Sharpie silver marker (they have some that are shiny silver) and coloring the white of the LED board so that when they are off the white doesnt stand out as much.

Below are some pics. I will be ordering another one for the other headlight since they worked well. Remember the last pic is with only one headlight since that's all I have right now.

By the way, since they have the little connectors on these lights, you can take them out VERY easily. Just reach under the dash, unhook the small white connectors, take the lens off and then take the LED and template piece out. Put the stock sheet back in and you are good.

Black Jeep Hurricane

Edited by - ricam78 on 01/16/2010 19:54:03
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:52:01  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Wow. Looks great! I trust you'll be buying the second? Glad to see it worked out as planned.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:56:22  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Wow. Looks great! I trust you'll be buying the second? Glad to see it worked out as planned.

Yup, I will order tonight with the 10% coupon they send me from my first order. I also am thinking of taking a Sharpie silver marker (they have some that are shiny silver) and coloring the white of the LED board so that when they are off, the white doesn't stand out as much.

I have too many projects going now. This will be the last thing I order until I catch up!

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:58:26  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Careful on the marker. Most silver paint things contain some metallic compounds and may cause electrical havoc on your LEDs.

Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  19:59:00  Show Profile
quote:

Yup, I will order tonight with the 10% coupon they send me from my first order. I also am thinking of taking a Sharpie silver marker (they have some that are shiny silver) and coloring the white of the LED board so that when they are off, the white doesn't stand out as much.

I have too many projects going now. This will be the last thing I order until I catch up!

I wonder if the 10% off would be more than the shipping?

I'm putting this on my shopping list.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  20:05:32  Show Profile
quote:

I wonder if the 10% off would be more than the shipping?

I'm putting this on my shopping list.

Actually, I just noticed it was a $1 gift card they sent me. The first one was $11.87 shipped with the 10% coupon below. I also have 11 "dino points" from me first order whatever that is, but they subtracted 70 cents from my total, so his one will was $10.17 shipped. Not too too bad for the simplicity.

coupon code: NEWYEAR201010
10% off for $10+ Items

Black Jeep Hurricane

Edited by - ricam78 on 01/16/2010 20:11:23
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:10:50  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Careful on the marker. Most silver paint things contain some metallic compounds and may cause electrical havoc on your LEDs.

Scratch that idea then. Should I worry about the foil on the backside?

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:17:48  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Are there resistors on the back?

My suggestion would be to apply conformal coating first, then put on your foil & silver paint.

You can pick up some acryllic conformal coating at any electronics shop, or online. At work, I use Fine-L-Kote AR.

http://www.altex.com/Techspray-Fine-L-Kote%C3%A2%E2%80%9E%C2%A2-AR-Acrylic-Conformal-Coating-P145963.aspx

It's a little pricey, but this will last you for your whole PW modding career. Two or three coats, and you can run these babies underwater if you wanted to.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:36:19  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Are there resistors on the back?

My suggestion would be to apply conformal coating first, then put on your foil & silver paint.

You can pick up some acryllic conformal coating at any electronics shop, or online. At work, I use Fine-L-Kote AR.

http://www.altex.com/Techspray-Fine-L-Kote%C3%A2%E2%80%9E%C2%A2-AR-Acrylic-Conformal-Coating-P145963.aspx

It's a little pricey, but this will last you for your whole PW modding career. Two or three coats, and you can run these babies underwater if you wanted to.

Convenient for me is that I am always at Altex since I work around the corner and am in IT. This is the silver Sharpie Metallic marker:
http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Product/Sharpie_Metallic_Fine_Point_Permanent_Marker.html

Here is the MSDS on it, does this tell me what I need to know about its stability and using it on the panel?
http://www.sharpie.com/img/compel/Q2EoiSKj3xo1aABZQeFh0ExWcX_qXskn/SharpieMetallic.pdf

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  21:48:14  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
The MSDS lists it as 'pigment'. It does not say whether or not it's a metallic based pigment. You can try it, and see if it affects the leds or not. I imagine the dielectric properties of the pigments wouldn't be enough to 'kill' the LEDs, but rather dim or flicker them if at all.

Another option would be clear nail polish on the solder joints...

EDIT: and the vias (metal holes)

Edited by - CJB on 01/16/2010 21:51:02
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:04:23  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

The MSDS lists it as 'pigment'. It does not say whether or not it's a metallic based pigment. You can try it, and see if it affects the leds or not. I imagine the dielectric properties of the pigments wouldn't be enough to 'kill' the LEDs, but rather dim or flicker them if at all.

Another option would be clear nail polish on the solder joints...

EDIT: and the vias (metal holes)

Nothing can ever be simple! I might try and use a white background instead of the reflective on as that would make the board and LEDs blend really well when not on.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:09:34  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
You're so picky.

Just clear coat it and sharpie it up. Acryllic clear coat paint would so the same a conformal coating I would assume.

If you're going to do it, DO IT RIGHT.

A customer I work with at my job has a QA inspector that has a favorite saying:

"Every job is a portrait of the person who made it. Autograph your work with excellence."

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:19:04  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

You're so picky.

Just clear coat it and sharpie it up. Acryllic clear coat paint would so the same a conformal coating I would assume.

If you're going to do it, DO IT RIGHT.

A customer I work with at my job has a QA inspector that has a favorite saying:

"Every job is a portrait of the person who made it. Autograph your work with excellence."

I know I know. I just ripped the foil off and left it white and it didnt look bad at all, but not as good as it would with the foil and some sharpie work. I will do it right as I alrady have to wait a week or more for the other light to come in anyway.

In the meantime, I have to get the new tires on the gator, install 2nd battery adn charge port on Gator, pressure wash the hurricane parts, paint the hurricane parts, add lights to the hurricane, re-assemble the hurricane and then sell my KFX Ninja and Super 6 Dora Jeep.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:21:32  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

When you pressure wash a PW, be careful. They like to run away from you. Then you have to hold it down with your foot, and then you get all wet.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:27:23  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

When you pressure wash a PW, be careful. They like to run away from you. Then you have to hold it down with your foot, and then you get all wet.

I was thinking of bringing a laundry basket with me. Put the smaller parts in there and go to town on them. Some might climb out with the pressure but it wont be as bad.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

CJB
Senior Modder

Lino Lakes
MN
USA

1589 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:29:36  Show Profile  Visit CJB's Homepage
Good idea. Wish I though of that before I had to throw my shoes in the dryer.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  22:35:24  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by CJB

Good idea. Wish I though of that before I had to throw my shoes in the dryer.

I would have ended up the same as you, but someone warned me that it was messy on another thread, so I have been thinking of a way to avoid it ever since.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

Jono11111

Florissant
MO

3 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  12:10:44  Show Profile
So according to your love of that rectangle would you recommend this item from the same people?

http://www.dinodirect.com/12-LED-Car-Interior-Dome-Door-Box-Light-Bulb-40227.html

Should I do that or do the Harbor Freight light which is probably dim?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95799
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  12:16:02  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Jono11111

So according to your love of that rectangle would you recommend this item from the same people?

http://www.dinodirect.com/12-LED-Car-Interior-Dome-Door-Box-Light-Bulb-40227.html

Should I do that or do the Harbor Freight light which is probably dim?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95799

I can tell you that the HF lighting unit is NOT dim. It's pretty blinding, actually.

The dome light may be better for this application though - it's flat, it may even fit without drilling out the lights, and it wouldn't blind the kids looking into the headlights

Go to Top of Page

sdubb
Senior Modder

1661 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  14:00:03  Show Profile
I would think a dome light (used for a small area..car) would be dim compared to a spotlight. Thats just me I do have 4 of the HF ones.

"Time to take a ride on the information superhighway."
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  14:19:10  Show Profile
The big question is really:
Are these used as actual headlights, that is, at night, in a dark area?
If they're just for show, and a little visibility, those dome lights should be fine.
If you're actually expecting the kids to drive in the dark, the HF spotlights light up trees they won't get to for 30 seconds

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  16:58:20  Show Profile
I actually have 2 harbor light spots I bought to use on a Hurrican project, but scrapped the idea and went for single pre-wired Oziniums. I still need to bring these back, but I plugged it in in my garage where the square dome was plugged in to show you the difference. This is only one spot and one dome light. The dome spreads more as you can see and honestly is way brighter IMO.

HF SPOT

DINO DIRECT DOME

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  17:00:52  Show Profile
Wow!
Looks like I'm going to be ordering a few Ozmiums, and a couple dome lights, and setting up a test bench.

Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  18:25:31  Show Profile
quote:

Wow!
Looks like I'm going to be ordering a few Ozmiums, and a couple dome lights, and setting up a test bench.

The Oziniums are the least bright of the 3, but they were the easiest to install in the jeep. I can probably get a pic of that in the same spot tomorrow night if you need.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

sdubb
Senior Modder

1661 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  19:42:13  Show Profile
I didnt think the HF lights were that great but hey you get wire a fuse and a board full of led's for a cheap price.

WOW on that dome light!

"Time to take a ride on the information superhighway."
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  20:09:56  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sdubb

I didnt think the HF lights were that great but hey you get wire a fuse and a board full of led's for a cheap price.

WOW on that dome light!

True of the HF setup. I just was too lazy to tear them apart!

I threw both dome lights in and took some pics just now with the same camera and settings as the HF spot I took above. One of the domes is a blue and one is a white (they are sending me another and when I get it they will remain in the Gator)

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2010 :  21:17:33  Show Profile
Just a thought - the round light only has 12 LED's, and the rectangular one has 36.
Assuming the actual LED's are similar, if not the same, the rectangular ones should be three times as bright.

Go to Top of Page

mrbandit

Goldsboro
NC
USA

16 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  06:46:49  Show Profile  Visit mrbandit's Homepage
Rather then sharpie or painting the board you could just get some cheap silver pin striping from your local auto parts supplier. They come in different widths and would cover the area nicely without causing electrical issues. Just a thought.
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2010 :  07:07:49  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by mrbandit

Rather then sharpie or painting the board you could just get some cheap silver pin striping from your local auto parts supplier. They come in different widths and would cover the area nicely without causing electrical issues. Just a thought.

Good idea. What I did was use Electricians bundling tape which is more of a silver than chrome, but I knew it would not have any "metallics" in it which would maybe short out the board. I laid a piece out on a cutting board and used a razor knife to cut it into strips.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  23:12:24  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Ok, i just read all this... and then re-read.... so the almost blinding lights in the gator, are these 12 LED car dome lights?

They are a little pricey... but if they light up like that, than I think they are well worth the price... that is exactly what I was looking for.

I think I am still going to use some of the oznium superflux in the Mustang though, just because they will be super easy to install, and look more realistic during the day.

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  06:11:48  Show Profile
The lights I put on the gator are in the first link. They are the square 36 LED boards and with the coupons and dinocash, they were like $11 each.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  23:07:57  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Ok, I guess somehow I overlooked the first link.... those lights are really sweet!

So, are these the correct dimensions? 1.97 in x 1.38 in x 0.21 in

Its just hard to believe that something so small can produce so much light. I might have to make a flashlight out of one, using a 4ah or smaller battery.

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  07:46:26  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by MustangFreak

Ok, I guess somehow I overlooked the first link.... those lights are really sweet!

So, are these the correct dimensions? 1.97 in x 1.38 in x 0.21 in

Its just hard to believe that something so small can produce so much light. I might have to make a flashlight out of one, using a 4ah or smaller battery.

yes, those outer dimensions are correct. I can't confirm the depth because I pulled off the 3M adhesive backing that came on it since it was a padded backing that was too deep for the gator lenses.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

rmfroyd

4 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  08:53:46  Show Profile
I am assuming that the resistors are already installed on the board?
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  08:58:20  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rmfroyd

I am assuming that the resistors are already installed on the board?

yup, just hook it to a 12v power source and you are good.

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

DinoDirect

Palo Alto
CA
United Kingdom

5 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  02:51:05  Show Profile  Visit DinoDirect's Homepage
Hello everyone,
This is DinoDirect.com official account. We tracked several orders were brought from modifiedpowerwheels.com. We noticed this coupon NewYear2010 has been expired, and we are pleased to provide you with our 10% exclusive coupon code: Spring2010.
For you, we have other good quality LED headlights.
http://www.dinodirect.com/Car-Ceiling-Dome-Light-CT-691/affid-70.html
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  04:27:25  Show Profile
^^^ Huh, well how bout that ^^^

(pics link to threads)

Fast, Reliable, and Cheap... Pick any two.
Go to Top of Page

ricam78
Expert Modder

The Woodlands
TX
USA

797 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  06:03:30  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jparthum

Hey 10% is 10% right! Thanks Dino

Black Jeep Hurricane
Go to Top of Page

jparthum
Senior Modder

(77627) Nederland
Texas
USA

2272 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  13:16:01  Show Profile
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by jparthum

Hey 10% is 10% right! Thanks Dino

Yeah, that's more personal attention than I would have expected.

Thanks Dino!

(pics link to threads)

Fast, Reliable, and Cheap... Pick any two.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: