These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 Local Clubs/Reseller/Part Resources
 (Texas) Power Wheels Modders of Texas - PWMOT.org
 List of active Texans
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  22:43:52  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
This is just a list to see how many Texans are still active MPW members. So just introduce yourself and let us know where are from. I will start.

Im Skyler, I live in San Antonio at the moment. I have two kids, ages 2 and 3. We have too many Power Wheels to list, but my sons favorite is his Mustang. If anybody has a Grave Digger they want to let go for cheap, please let me know.

I have a ton of parts, so if you need something just ask.

Ok... now its somebody elses turn. Dont let me down.

I'm not an addict, addicts have the potential to quit.

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  10:41:25  Show Profile
thad, just north of austin, 2 kids, 3 power wheels( had a ton more, but they were taking over my life, so i sold them and kept the best)

still here.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

meangene75

3 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  13:37:45  Show Profile
uvalde tx here. one kid, one p.w. but its not enough. in need of a drive gear for a hurricane if any locals have one. it has #7 boxes with 13t. the big white gear that actually drives the tire broke a couple teeth. still running 12v but with a yellow top optima so it keeps going and going and going.......
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  18:16:01  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by meangene75

uvalde tx here. one kid, one p.w. but its not enough. in need of a drive gear for a hurricane if any locals have one. it has #7 boxes with 13t. the big white gear that actually drives the tire broke a couple teeth. still running 12v but with a yellow top optima so it keeps going and going and going.......

i havent gone through my gearboxes yet, but if i have a broken one with the 4th gear intact i will send you an email. if not how does 10+shipping sound for a good box?

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  20:31:45  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by meangene75

Welcome to the site, you arent toooooo far. I lived in Sabinal and Uvalde for a little bit.

Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  23:24:42  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Houston here!

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

PWMOT Hijack Prevention Thread
Introduction and Collection
Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

bigolalde254

killeen
tx

11 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2009 :  08:12:16  Show Profile
killeen tx here.waz up texans

christopher olalde
Go to Top of Page

Giovani1059

Leander
TX
USA

2 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  01:34:55  Show Profile
Leander, Texas Here!

Romeo E Giovani
Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 12/16/2009 :  05:45:06  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Giovani1059

Leander, Texas Here!

me too, great to have you aboard. if you need any help, let me know.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

Texas4i
Apprentice Modder

Austin
Texas
USA

74 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2009 :  23:47:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Giovani1059

Leander, Texas Here!

Im in AUSTIN! Sweeet! So far we can have a 3 member meet somewhere since im in north austin. I recently sold my escalade and that guy is getting into it.. he saw 24 volts and was hooked. BTW, I hated to sell the cadi, but I needed a stang!

Escalade EXT 24V, lights and a speakers.
Ford F150 STX 24v w/ wagon hitch.
dora bug (24v!)
Lil' barbie trail rider (12v)
1998 Mustang GT - lots of stuff.
1999 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 gt40p V8 - the fam. hauler
Go to Top of Page

davidpoynor
Apprentice Modder

Austin
Texas
USA

76 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  19:27:53  Show Profile
south austin here

Arctic Cat Prowler (Titans 775 @18v)
Kawasaki Lil Quad (Titan 550 @18v)
Barbie Jammin Jeep(Stock @12v/18v)
Go to Top of Page

StarKiller
Apprentice Modder

Round Rock
TX
USA

52 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  20:31:55  Show Profile  Visit StarKiller's Homepage  Click to see StarKiller's MSN Messenger address  Send StarKiller a Yahoo! Message
Round Rock/Pflugerville here. 1 Buzz Lightyear Hurricane and 1 Harley Davidson Motorcycle and 1 kid who's 4.

UPDATE: OH I FORGOT! I have another power wheel rider on the way! Don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but we are due June 8th!

XBOX ID: CPT C BAKER

1 Jeep Safari
1 Buzz Lightyear Jeep Hurricane
1 Blue Harley Davidson Motorcycle

Buzz Lightyear Hurricane
Check out all my pics
Wesley Ridin' His Harley Video
Visit PWMOT.org

Edited by - StarKiller on 12/18/2009 20:34:05
Go to Top of Page

Divinar

San Jose 95123
CA
USA

3057 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2009 :  21:24:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by StarKiller

Round Rock/Pflugerville here. 1 Buzz Lightyear Hurricane and 1 Harley Davidson Motorcycle and 1 kid who's 4.

UPDATE: OH I FORGOT! I have another power wheel rider on the way! Don't know if it's a boy or girl yet, but we are due June 8th!

Congratulations!
I'm two and through

Escalade (Rubber tires, LED lights, Key switch, Remote Kill, wings. Wings?)
Lil Wrangler (2WD, 12v, Lights), Dora Jeep (Super-6 @ 12v, lights), Jeep Enforcer turned Aftershock (18v, WIP),
Grape Gaucho A151 (24v, scooter controller, WIP)
KFX Quad (Remote Kill), Crushmeister! (Silverado), Limited Edition Jeep (Stock)
Kawasaki Mojave 250 (Stock), PP Gator (Lights), Home Depot Loader, Lightning McQueen (Stock)
Go to Top of Page

Texas4i
Apprentice Modder

Austin
Texas
USA

74 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  13:45:35  Show Profile
/\ whatever he said!

Escalade EXT 24V, lights and a speakers.
Ford F150 STX 24v w/ wagon hitch.
dora bug (24v!)
Lil' barbie trail rider (12v)
1998 Mustang GT - lots of stuff.
1999 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0 gt40p V8 - the fam. hauler
Go to Top of Page

StarKiller
Apprentice Modder

Round Rock
TX
USA

52 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  15:42:08  Show Profile  Visit StarKiller's Homepage  Click to see StarKiller's MSN Messenger address  Send StarKiller a Yahoo! Message
Thanks!

XBOX ID: CPT C BAKER

1 Jeep Safari
1 Buzz Lightyear Jeep Hurricane
1 Blue Harley Davidson Motorcycle

Buzz Lightyear Hurricane
Check out all my pics
Wesley Ridin' His Harley Video
Visit PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

KAC
Apprentice Modder

El Paso
TEXAS
USA

65 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2009 :  00:49:27  Show Profile
I'm from El Paso! 1st time to this modding stuff... I have a Grave Digger and a red 3 wheeler (i think its a peg preggo) that don't have batteries I know it used to have 2 but have no idea where they are...

I probably should take pictures of them...

It is what it is.

Go to Top of Page

ArcheryAffliction

Houston
TX
USA

25 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  13:55:01  Show Profile  Visit ArcheryAffliction's Homepage
North Houston Here.

2 kids - 2 and 7

We like the ATV's. We have a Brute Force, an older Blue Ninja and a KFZ Ninja that smoked a motor this morning. Any one have a good motor I can purchase? I was thinking about upgrading both motors while I had it apart. Anyone ever changed out the motors on a KFX? Any issues I may run into? Thanks in advance.

Archery Affliction
"It is hard to get the magic smoke back in, once you have let it out!"
www.ArcheryAffliction.com

Kawasaki Brute Force - (24 Volts)
Kawasaki KFX Ninja - Monster Traction - (24 Volts - New HTI 10 Turn Motors - LED Headlights and Under Carriage Lighting)
Kawasaki Ninja - Blue - (18 Volts)
Go to Top of Page

didls

Flower Mound
TX

16 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  08:30:18  Show Profile
I (We) have the need for speed in Flower Mound
Driver is now 3 and drive with authority.
Monster F150 18V headlamps
HotWheels Rally Kart
Harley Chrome
Grave Digger

Current Fleet.....
18v F150 with Escalade wheels
Grave Digger minty
Grave Digger TBD
Hot Wheels GoKart
Chrome Harley
S/F Corvette
Pink Escalade for parts
Blue Harley for parts
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  23:46:44  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
There is a SF vette on CL in Lago Vista, looks like its in pretty good shape, sounds like a motherboard problem. Might be able to talk him down. On the list for 30. Someone get it. If I had the cash and time to go down there I would.

Go to Top of Page

gameboy

just north of austin
tx
USA

4796 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  03:22:50  Show Profile
oh crap!!! i wish i could, my wife would kill me... we too are out of money, but that is a great deal, even at 30 bucks.

"free is always better"
Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  01:45:04  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Yea, wish I could get it. I also know of a Dumar Raptor I was gonna get for free, until I found out the lady is in Georgetown. I will ask her if she would give it to someone else, and if its ok to give her email to someone. Even though it is a Dumar, I would still hate to see it a a dump.

Go to Top of Page

MustangFreak
Senior Modder

San Antonio
Texas
USA

1221 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  14:31:08  Show Profile  Visit MustangFreak's Homepage  Send MustangFreak a Yahoo! Message
Barbie Jeep for 20 on CL.... its a "Big Wheels" jeep. Austin

I think its a Jamin Jeep... with the doors. They are just using the picture from Power Wheels.

http://austin.craigslist.org/bab/1550659913.html

Go to Top of Page

glenn_watson
Apprentice Modder

Round Rock
TX

98 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  11:36:48  Show Profile
I'm another Round Rock guy. Not on here as much as I used to be, but i still look in from time to time. Still manage to keep about 4-5 vehicles running at any one time. Just burned up the motors in my 5$ ninja quad after running 24v for over a year - guess its project time again.

Glenn
Go to Top of Page

hust01
Apprentice Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

67 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  14:16:46  Show Profile
I'm Adam. I'm in the Houston/Katy area. I have 3 kids and 12 Power Wheels. My 5 year olds favoriate ride is his 24v Xtreme Machine.
Go to Top of Page

jeepnyak

denison
texas
USA

24 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  21:19:34  Show Profile
In Denison,I'm Zac
I have 2 kids(1/2 and 3 1/2)
I've built up a barbie jeep to look like my full size.
I've bought an 89 Bigfoot, metal framed jeep, fire rock jeep(great shape, leaving it unmodified for now, to keep one running), and a lil Jeep. started building one for Christmas ended up with 5.
I'm looking to buld the metal framed into a 4wd with suspension. Also would like to build a mustang in the future. always looking for new projects.
Go to Top of Page

flame_chick
Journeyman Modder

Rosenberg
TX
USA

250 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  13:24:43  Show Profile  Visit flame_chick's Homepage
my name is Amanda and I live SW of Houston - Richmond Rosenberg area
I have 2 girls, born Dec 04 and Jan 06, they are 13 months apart, just turned 4 and 5 years old.
I love to do things myself, and get hands on

~Amanda~ PW mods on hold - currently "baking" our 3rd, what will it be a 3rd PINK, or our 1st BLUE?!
still getting my feet wet, doing simple fixes - pondering what should be my first "real" mod
Our current fleet -
Jeep SunJammer project 18V - http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15485
VW Beetle Project http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15516
JD Gator - PARTS
PW Ninja ATV @ 12 and 18V
Peg Gaucho a151 works - on back burner for total over haul
Peg Gaucho
Go to Top of Page

billfromtx

Slaton
Tx
USA

2 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2010 :  06:21:58  Show Profile
Howdy All!
My name is Bill, and I'm from Slaton.
I've been lurking on this site since Feb 2008 Guess it's time I show my "face".......
That was about when I started on my current (and still unfinished) mod, a pink Dumar Little Princess Solstice for my first Grandaughter. My youngest daughter has since had two chil'ens of her own. That's two more projects in my near future.... I'm thinking red mustang for the little lady and a metal frame jeep for the young man.
I cannot thank you folks enough for the huge effort you have put into this site to save newbies such as myself from even huger effort and expense.
But, I'll try. Thanks!
Bill
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  11:11:58  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Alrighty now PWMOT members...

Post your zip on the thread linked below and I will create a Google Map of where everyone lives.
This thread: http://www.modifiedpowerwheels.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15731

Thanks,
Bonner

NOTICE: I am not on MPW as much as I used to be!! PM me if you have questions about any of my threads!!!
I especially would love a PM from you if you did a project of your own similar to one of mine!!!

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

rafterman

Palmer
ak
USA

22 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  09:37:51  Show Profile
I'm Jeremy, here in Goldsmith ,TX. I have two Kids 2 and 5 years. could only bring one jeep with use when we moved here.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2010 :  11:00:48  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
How many did you have? Want more?

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

CivilAggie
Journeyman Modder

San Antonio
TX
USA

155 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  13:18:48  Show Profile
Hey guys and gal. Randy here in San Antonio on the NW side. I have about 6 or 7 PWs, only keeping 3 or 4. I need to par the others out. This is a quick addiction for me. I only started about 2 weeks ago when I was looking for a Gator for my son. 4 PWs, and 4 Peg Peregos later, I do at least own a Gator
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  14:11:31  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
The PW bug has bitten you! Be careful it is contagious!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

junk cars

Txk
TX

42 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2010 :  11:08:23  Show Profile
Howdy yall! I'm Bryan from Texarkana, TX. My sons is name Carson. We currently have the Monster Wheels black Chevy, 2 old red Jeeps, 1 Xtreem Machine buggy, 1 Peg Ducati Monster and 1 24V Razor dirtbike/chopper. Love the site. Long live MPW!

cut it up.
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  10:24:15  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Welcome Junk Cars!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

vbatie01

Arlington
Texas
USA

8 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2010 :  10:17:32  Show Profile
Any one know a good way to mod the kid trax charger...I've got an idea to put a relay on the + side to one motor and the - side to the other motor so when fast forward is selected it trips the relay and adds 6 volts...but this is only in thought...I have not put it to test...

anyone have any plans that were used on a kid trax vehicle?
Go to Top of Page

woyster99

Katy
TX
USA

32 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2010 :  10:21:22  Show Profile
I'm B.J. and live in Katy, TX (outside Houston). I have twin 4-1/2 year old boys. We picked up a free '92 JEEP last year that I got working and just recently upgraded to 18 volts. We also just go a Dumar Raptor that has bad batteries that I upgraded to 18 volts as well.

Always looking for parts, deals, etc. REALLY want an RZR!

1992 Power Wheels JEEP Sand Blaster - 18V
2009 MegaTredz Raptor 700R - 18V
Go to Top of Page

byovic

Lubbock
TX
USA

10 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2010 :  05:10:38  Show Profile  Send byovic a Yahoo! Message
Lubbock here. 12v rhino and escalade at the moment. yet to scratch the surface on either.

12v Copper to Green Flip Jeep. Best 100 n Some I've Ever Spent
18v Extreme Machine. Gone:(
12v Yamaha Rhino
12v Escalade
Go to Top of Page

Bones

Spring
Texas
USA

13 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  21:36:32  Show Profile
Hey everyone, I'm Joe. I'm in Spring with my two kids 3 and 1.5 and one on the way. So far we are up to 4 Power Wheels and growing quickly. Wife already thinks we have 3 too many. I just keep telling her it's cheaper than playing with the real Camaro.

Kid Trax Fire Engine, Escalade, Ford 6v Truck, 12v Lightning McQueen, Golf Cart, 2 Razor Ground Force Karts
Go to Top of Page

johnsterling

Pflugerville
Texas
USA

37 Posts

Posted - 10/15/2010 :  17:54:06  Show Profile
I am John from Pflugerville Texas!
I think I am living PW's these days!
I have a 2 1/2 Year old son, and he loves to ride them all, some he can not control yet, but he tires!

John E. Sterling Sr.
Go to Top of Page

GregW

Fort Worth
Texas
USA

5 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2010 :  03:28:29  Show Profile
Im Greg from Ft Worth. Working on fixing up a PW Escalade. I have 1 and 3 year old boys. my 3 year old is car crazy like dad. heh
Go to Top of Page

white trash

5 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2010 :  19:07:53  Show Profile
Im Jonathan, 2 kids, Easy and Avery. We live in Cypress, and have 3 power wheels currently. One is an 18 volt toddler barbie 4 wheeler with a custom paint job and led's. I have another one, a spiderman toddler 4 wheeler which is my first 24 Volt experiment. it should be done in a week or so... the last one is the big fun one, a 36 volt barbie jeep on a metal frame with full suspension lifted enough to run 26" swamper vampires. Going to be 4wd with a full rollcage and spotlights. This one has to be done by february so wish me luck!

Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2010 :  11:17:11  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
Hey guys.... I must have somehow accidently un-subscribed to this post because I haven't been getting notifications. Welcome to PWMOT!!!

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page

BonnerBB
Senior Modder

Houston
Texas
USA

2225 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2010 :  15:44:41  Show Profile  Visit BonnerBB's Homepage  Send BonnerBB a Yahoo! Message
I have my GraveDigger up for sale if anyone is interested.
http://tinyurl.com/2f2tkym

Thanks,
Bonner

Video's of Projects
Modding Projects Pages
Cool Tools and Resources
What is PWMOT.org
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: