These forums are archived!
Please create a new account at our new forums here: http://forum.modifiedpowerwheels.com
ModifiedPowerWheels.com powerwheels upgrades, peg-perego and others very welcome

Specializing in Peg Perego and Power Wheels Parts and Machines
Udemy Course
Home | My Files | Profile | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | RSS allows you to view new posts anywhere!!
 All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussion
 Gaucho wiring diagram - my CAD version
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrMoMo

Canada

9 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2006 :  11:11:11  Show Profile
Ok, after reading all the posts I can find on the wiring diagram for my sons silver gaucho, and seeing the photos posted and getting more and more confused, I decided to draw it out in colour.

This made it much simpler for me to understand what goes on with all the switches in the different drive modes. I figured I'd post it here incase it helps anyone else... so, here you go. If anyone has any corrections for me please let me know and I will revise them.

I did not include the safety switches where the charger connection is, as they are not all that relavent to the running circuits (I don't think).

75.94 KB

72.09 KB

71.5 KB

74.75 KB

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

MrMoMo

Canada

9 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  16:52:19  Show Profile

"I did not include the safety switches where the charger connection is, as they are not all that relavent to the running circuits (I don't think)."

Well, I knew if I said that it would cause me problems..... That was where my "no second gear" issue was.

So 31 people have viewed this but not a single comment? Geez guys don't all talk at once. :-o

Go to Top of Page

greatdane
Expert Modder

Northwest
IN
USA

737 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  17:53:27  Show Profile
tough crowd today MrMoMo lol

For some reason, I couldn't read/think through a set of schematics logically on paper to be critical if I tried, but I can fix and rewire these things in person pretty good with only basic common sense and my limited understanding of DC wiring(nothing has caught fire yet...JK, but there are a few on here with some serious advanced electronics knowledge)-

Question for you-did you call pegperego for the new wiring harness? ( I had to turn the tables...)

I've been really busy with work, christmas lights and life in general, so much so that My new toy, the peg perego dragon 4wd, 4ws, sits in the garage untouched, needing a go through and rewire to 1, 12 volt battery

Go to Top of Page

MrMoMo

Canada

9 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  15:37:50  Show Profile
Havn't called them yet, we are going to play a little and then do a full tear down and rebuild. We will do the recall at that time.

Gone for one drive so far!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: